Level 1

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#181 May 18, 2013
By Chance 37 if you pulled my pants down took me across your knee and spanked me when you felt this Whiteman wasn't acting right what would my barebutt be spanked with?And because some women yell when they are mad but are affectionate when they are happy if I'm spanked when you don't like the way I'm acting when you like the way I'm acting can I lick your thighs and would I be spanked for not eating meals,hanging out until 4 am e.t.c.

Level 1

Location hidden

#182 May 18, 2013
Everybody Loves Chocolate if you pulled my pants down took me across your knee and spanked me when you felt this Whiteman wasn't acting right would my barebutt be spanked with the brush or the belt?And because some women yell when they are mad but are affectionate when they are happy if I'm spanked when you don't like the way I'm acting when you like the way I'm acting can I lick your thighs and would I be spanked for not eating meals,hanging out until 4 am e.t.c. if you're spanking me when I'm bad then it's only fair I get to spank you when you are bad also SINCE YOU DIDN'T RESPOND TO ME I WILL NEED TO SPANK YOU I WILL USE MY HAND TO SPANK YOUR BOTTOM BECAUSE I'M FAIR IF YOU RESPOND TO ME THEN I'LL PAT AND RUB IT IT'S CUTE AND ROUND

“Beautiful Princess.....”

Level 6

Since: Jan 08

Los Angeles, CA.

#183 May 30, 2013
No thank you...
bobbieslut2

Alexandria, VA

#184 May 31, 2013
I hope to be spanked by a gorgeous black women today
SEXYBROWn

Kitchener, Canada

#185 Jun 8, 2013
bobbieslut2 wrote:
I hope to be spanked by a gorgeous black women today
I would love to find me a white male that will be my sex slave I will spank him very good
bobbieslut2

Alexandria, VA

#186 Jun 8, 2013
SEXYBROWN: Delighted to be spanked by you. where in Canada are you please, I am boblaidback @ yahoo dot com.
brownskin_beauty

Houston, TX

#187 Jun 8, 2013
No white man ever let me spank him, but ain't I a black women

Level 1

Location hidden

#188 Jun 20, 2013
Bychance37 wrote:
No thank you...
By Chance 37 this time because you were late to respond I am going to need to spank you I will pull your panties down lie you across my lap and because a good girl would've gotten back to me sooner I will spank with my hand each bare booty check 15 times then I am going to get out the hairbrush with the flat side of the brush I will give each bare booty cheek 10 spanks and then if you apologize for taking long to get back to me I will give a makeup rub to that cute round bottom but first you need to be spanked
bobbieslut2

Alexandria, VA

#189 Jun 20, 2013
brownskin_beauty wrote:
I need spanking by black women and so I am waiting hopefully for you to spank me. When we can get together. Me naked with my white butt in the air for you. May I masturbate while you spank me. I should count the spanks and thank you for each one.
sexyyoungthing

United States

#190 Jun 22, 2013
Looking for a white man to dominate,I will dominate him good and my him preform oral on me and my friends,I will give him a good spanking as well
mulatress

Houston, TX

#191 Jun 22, 2013
submissive white guy wrote:
I have met two black women that put me over their knees and spanked me. They said it's very hot to see my white ass turn red.
I liked it also. For some reason black women are very dominant, and they love to boss men around. I don't think me being white had much to do with it, except for the fact that they enjoyed my red ass.
Black women are very sexy and dominant. Call it what you want, but it is a fact. I think that's why white guys (who are submissive) make very good boyfriends for black hotties.
That's gross! I'm a mulatto creole woman and I love men dominating me!
A Z Slicka

Brooklyn, NY

#192 Jun 29, 2013
SEXYBROWn wrote:
<quoted text>I would love to find me a white male that will be my sex slave I will spank him very good
I would love to be your personal slave and be over your knee constantly for very hard spankings.
A Z Slicka

Brooklyn, NY

#193 Jun 29, 2013
sexyyoungthing wrote:
Looking for a white man to dominate,I will dominate him good and my him preform oral on me and my friends,I will give him a good spanking as well
I would love for you to dominate me and spank me over your knee as often and as hard as you want
Okiedokie

Orlando, FL

#194 Jun 29, 2013
That just a little kink. Its fun. I had a bf who once came out of the bathroom wearing the underwear I had taken off in there and started prancing in front of me and mimicking me. He was saying "am I sexy"? And" Do these make me look fat?" while doing his best to act girly. He cracked me up so hard. He looked so silly and pretty much destroyed the panties but that charm got him laid so good that night.

Maybe that's a white thing?
spanky whitty boy boy

Santa Clara, CA

#195 Jul 18, 2013
Lady Chef wrote:
I could be down...not some sniveling idiot..but a true man worth dominating hehehehehhe yep, good times!! Idk if I could do that to a black guy tho'.
It is shocking to know just how many of them do crave that..wowzers. Mofo freak...get (((my))) whip and (((your))) leash and then on your knees boy hahahahahahhahahaha lol
Superior Lady Chef
Please I beg you to let me serve YOU.
A Z Slicka

New York, NY

#196 Jul 19, 2013
brownskin_beauty wrote:
I would love for you to drape me ovrt your knee and give me a good hard spanking to tears
bobbieslut2

Alexandria, VA

#197 Jul 20, 2013
okiedokie:
I love dressing fully in drag before I am spanked by a dominant black women.
JanSobieskiSaved Europe

Pawling, NY

#198 Jul 20, 2013
I always thought it was quite the opposite!?

With many White guys having the "Slave girl fantasy"
yup

Tulsa, OK

#199 Jul 20, 2013
JanSobieskiSavedEurope wrote:
I always thought it was quite the opposite!?
With many White guys having the "Slave girl fantasy"
That's played.

Since: Feb 14

Nikolaev, Ukraine

#200 Feb 26, 2014
I've gotta say that I've always found black girls more appealing than white girls, I dunno, I just like their dominative presence and self-confidence. I'm not a whiny and weak white-guy myself, but I definitely prefere more aggresive girls cause they're way more fun that way! ;P

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min RoxLo 1,224,206
Africa will destroy USA 4 min SillyAfrica 53
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 7 min Ben YISRAEL 118,357
HANNIBAL BARCA - of Carthage (North Africa) ... (Oct '07) 16 min dreamhunk 2,014
WHITE WoMEN ARE SO STUPID (Dec '12) 19 min CigarFace21 18
News 5 Reasons The American Dream Is Eluding Black P... 22 min PolakPotrafi 1,133
African Americans, every other group makes mone... 32 min hahahahaha 2
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 1 hr KiloEcho 33,145
Why do I hate white people so much? 2 hr KIP 158
Major Protesting in Baltimore Right Now 9 hr Pet Peeve- racists 531
More from around the web