Black women spanking white men;
Simply Queen

United States

#22 Nov 5, 2010
I am a Mistress & I love what I do. I'm not to fussy when it comes to who & how I dominate but I love the sense of power my current # 1 pet is a Mistresses dream he worships the ground I walk on & is ready will and able to see that my every desire & need is met. & well when he gets out of line he is spanked he is totally about black supremacy & will even recite back our motto he never looks a black woman in the eye & is very polite. Well behaved the karma sutra touches on spanking it is & can be very pleasurable when done right for both parties
jon

Dublin, Ireland

#23 Nov 25, 2010
Mistress I humbly bow to black supremacy
Simply Queen wrote:
I am a Mistress & I love what I do. I'm not to fussy when it comes to who & how I dominate but I love the sense of power my current # 1 pet is a Mistresses dream he worships the ground I walk on & is ready will and able to see that my every desire & need is met. & well when he gets out of line he is spanked he is totally about black supremacy & will even recite back our motto he never looks a black woman in the eye & is very polite. Well behaved the karma sutra touches on spanking it is & can be very pleasurable when done right for both parties
white slave couple

Staten Island, NY

#24 Nov 25, 2010
we are a submissive couple our BLACK Mistress spanks us every day to keep her white pigs in their place
Evan

Bronx, NY

#25 Nov 25, 2010
Crisco Wristwatch!
white slave couple

Staten Island, NY

#26 Nov 25, 2010
Simply Queen wrote:
Simply Queen: yes Mistress, we are totally into Black Supremacy and being spanked to keep us submissive we both bow before you Ma'am
TheAnswer

Garland, TX

#27 Nov 25, 2010
Lady Chef wrote:
I could be down...not some sniveling idiot..but a true man worth dominating hehehehehhe yep, good times!! Idk if I could do that to a black guy tho'.
It is shocking to know just how many of them do crave that..wowzers. Mofo freak...get (((my))) whip and (((your))) leash and then on your knees boy hahahahahahhahahaha lol
Don't fall for it, its a trap. White men in general have "the massha-slave girl" thing.
jon

Ireland

#28 Nov 28, 2010
I am a white male I am regularly whipped by my BLACK mistress. I am totally Black Supremacy. The Black race is the superior race. It is the duty of the white race to serve and obey the black race. BLACK females are supreme
supercoolman 2011

Wayne, NJ

#29 Dec 13, 2010
i would love to have black women love meand do high heels masturbation with me and oral sex and dominate me it is hott and sexy. love latex and leather sharp nails
supercoolman 2011

Wayne, NJ

#30 Dec 13, 2010
i also would like a black busty women in leather to spank me and love me and eat me.
supercoolman 2011

Wayne, NJ

#31 Dec 13, 2010
jon wrote:
I am a white male I am regularly whipped by my BLACK mistress. I am totally Black Supremacy. The Black race is the superior race. It is the duty of the white race to serve and obey the black race. BLACK females are supreme
i love it it must be grand yes they are awesome women
supercoolman 2011

Wayne, NJ

#32 Dec 13, 2010
jon wrote:
Mistress I humbly bow to black supremacy
<quoted text>
trhat is so sexy and beautiful you must be a lovely women i want to meet someone like you baby
bobbieslut2

Alexandria, VA

#33 Dec 14, 2010
Being spanked regularly by a young lovely black dominant woman is very significant to the long term live in relationship I am seeking. Yes, I want her to have a strap on as well and use it in my anus. want to cross dress regularly before she spanks and f ucks me. Interested in eating or drinking every excretion from her body

“Love”

Level 1

Since: Sep 09

Beach Bunny <3

#34 Dec 14, 2010
bobby wrote:
It is common knowledge that many white men fantasize about an aggressive dominant black woman giving them a stinging spanking with a hairbrush or a belt.
I just wonder if there are really any black women that share this fantasy or do they just think that it is stupid?
Lol. I don't think so. I think there are more Black women into submissive fantasies,(because I keep hearing about it) because too many people see Black women as aggresive/controlling already, so theres a fantasy to sumbit more and let someone else control things. Some Black women may like to dominate though... and spank guys with brushes and belts, lol.
james

Atlanta, GA

#35 Jan 6, 2011
in "autobiography of malcolm x" he talked about white men coming to harlem looking for biggest, blackest woman they could find to beat their asses till their noses bled.
bobbieslut2

Alexandria, VA

#36 Jan 6, 2011
I am hopeful I will have my white ass beaten by a black woman this evening We have been discussing it. I hope I can be naked or in drag when she spanks me.
Anti-Chaos

San Francisco, CA

#37 Jan 6, 2011
sometimes people make me want to vomit and happy that I went another way( my women filipina)and a real women not a perverse w/h/or/e...lol
Rocky

Puckett, MS

#38 Feb 6, 2011
Lady Chef wrote:
I could be down...not some sniveling idiot..but a true man worth dominating hehehehehhe yep, good times!! Idk if I could do that to a black guy tho'.
It is shocking to know just how many of them do crave that..wowzers. Mofo freak...get (((my))) whip and (((your))) leash and then on your knees boy hahahahahahhahahaha lol
I ain't no sniveling panty waist sissy.... But,,, imagining a black woman blistering my naked ass, does stimulate a lot of chemicals in the brain that make me feel excited in anticipation of the real thing one day.

But, to be honest, I don't think it would work unless we were in a romantic relationship already.
spankingboy

United States

#39 Feb 11, 2011
I have been spanked totally naked over a strong, dominant Black Woman's knee super hard. She scolded me too. I was yelping and begging - so hot!!! I loved it! I went back for more spanking. A super wonderful experience!!
A true submissive

Sunnyside, NY

#40 Mar 13, 2011
I have been over the knees of many many beautiful Ebony Goddesses and loved every bit of it. Black Women were born to be worshipprd and served. Being over their knees is a true privilege. I have been deep red, sore, and crying many many times, and many more to come. if there are any black women out there, I would love to be over your knees. Write your email addresses please?
bobbieslut2

Jakarta, Indonesia

#41 Mar 13, 2011
Now in Indonesia gettkng spanked by a lovely Asian woman. Still no black mistress for me in America.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Grey Ghost 1,709,389
Smartest posters on Topix afam 3 min Savant 164
Did intelligence agencies PURPOSEFULLY ignore... 3 min KIP 5
What do you hate the most about Negroes? 8 min KIP 24
Black males prefer Puerto Rican women and Domin... 12 min Rican men 4
Why cops WON'T give up "assault weapons" 16 min Yisraelite Suprem... 1
Why are Negroes here in North America? 19 min KIP 50
More from around the web