Black women spanking white men;

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 14
Next Last
bobby

Clearwater Beach, FL

#1 May 31, 2009
It is common knowledge that many white men fantasize about an aggressive dominant black woman giving them a stinging spanking with a hairbrush or a belt.

I just wonder if there are really any black women that share this fantasy or do they just think that it is stupid?

“Aye!!!!!”

Level 1

Since: Apr 09

Dayton, Ohio

#2 May 31, 2009
bobby wrote:
It is common knowledge that many white men fantasize about an aggressive dominant black woman giving them a stinging spanking with a hairbrush or a belt.
I just wonder if there are really any black women that share this fantasy or do they just think that it is stupid?
Well, all I gotta say is that do yaw rememba in the players club movie, when ronnie spanked dat white boy cop on his azz because that he wasn't payin' attention like he was supposed to be?? Lol. That Black girl tore that white boy behind up! LmBao! Yup, this is how pigs should be put in check. Just give 'em a spankin'.

“Beautiful Princess.....”

Level 6

Since: Jan 08

Los Angeles, CA.

#3 May 31, 2009
I actually met a man that asked me if I'd be interested in dominating him. Too be honest he was very weak and disgusting to me. I probably could have beat his behind silly just because he was so weak. I said no because it's not my thing.

He was a friend of a friend of mine. He was very British and very wealthy, also he was a doctor.He said he would clean my house, my friends house, pay my bills, whatever I wanted. He told me that he would even go down on a man if I said so. I asked if he was gay and he said no, but that it would be humiliating. He said his step mother humiliated him and that made him feel loved.

I got away from him as fast as I could, he was so whiny and it just made me sick.

“She's still a maniac”

Since: Apr 08

It's whatev'

#4 Jun 1, 2009
I could be down...not some sniveling idiot..but a true man worth dominating hehehehehhe yep, good times!! Idk if I could do that to a black guy tho'.

It is shocking to know just how many of them do crave that..wowzers. Mofo freak...get (((my))) whip and (((your))) leash and then on your knees boy hahahahahahhahahaha lol
bobby

Clearwater, FL

#5 Jun 1, 2009
RBALLA wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, all I gotta say is that do yaw rememba in the players club movie, when ronnie spanked dat white boy cop on his azz because that he wasn't payin' attention like he was supposed to be?? Lol. That Black girl tore that white boy behind up! LmBao! Yup, this is how pigs should be put in check. Just give 'em a spankin'.
I never saw the players club movie but I wouldn't mind if it happened to me. They say black women give the hardest spankings but I'm not sure if that is just an urban legend.

Let's say you were alone with a white boy and he had messed up by being lazy or rude or messy or had just irritated you AND you were scolding him.

Knowing that he had to be taught a lesson and he was intiminated by you would you consider giving him a spanking? If you did spank him would it be playful or a spanking that he would never forget?

“Aye!!!!!”

Level 1

Since: Apr 09

Dayton, Ohio

#6 Jun 1, 2009
bobby wrote:
<quoted text>
I never saw the players club movie but I wouldn't mind if it happened to me. They say black women give the hardest spankings but I'm not sure if that is just an urban legend.
Let's say you were alone with a white boy and he had messed up by being lazy or rude or messy or had just irritated you AND you were scolding him.
Knowing that he had to be taught a lesson and he was intiminated by you would you consider giving him a spanking? If you did spank him would it be playful or a spanking that he would never forget?
Naw, I probably would put my foot in his azz and then have my toenails come out of his damn mouth.
ibeatboys

Waterloo, Canada

#7 Dec 29, 2009
Ladies, you have no idea what you're missing. Having a submissive white boy over the knee or spread eagle against the wall, fear emanating from his pores as he screams...around his mouth gag. Wonderful!

“Beautiful Princess.....”

Level 6

Since: Jan 08

Los Angeles, CA.

#8 Dec 29, 2009
ibeatboys wrote:
Ladies, you have no idea what you're missing. Having a submissive white boy over the knee or spread eagle against the wall, fear emanating from his pores as he screams...around his mouth gag. Wonderful!
LOL there are a few here I'd like to beat. Doesn't it require a certain skill? Were you trained or did you just jump in there, whip or paddle in hand?
Udelia

Joliet, IL

#9 Dec 29, 2009
Lol...
Spikewebbe

Jersey City, NJ

#10 Dec 29, 2009
ibeatboys wrote:
Yeah, I'm sure these "spanking" incidents took place all over the south on plantations during the slaver times.
submissive white guy

Phoenix, AZ

#11 May 16, 2010
I have met two black women that put me over their knees and spanked me. They said it's very hot to see my white ass turn red.
I liked it also. For some reason black women are very dominant, and they love to boss men around. I don't think me being white had much to do with it, except for the fact that they enjoyed my red ass.
Black women are very sexy and dominant. Call it what you want, but it is a fact. I think that's why white guys (who are submissive) make very good boyfriends for black hotties.
jimmax

Webster, NY

#12 May 16, 2010
That spanking stuff seems borderline ghey, but I have come across more than a few wm that like to be dominated by bw, ordered to eat out their coochie and whatnot. I once had a black girlfriend who wasn't lesbo at all, but she did have a strong dominance/submissive fantasy involving ww, but only if the ww was extra good looking. I have to admit it kinda turned me on. I told her she was free to go for it, but she had to let me watch, lol. I only wish more bw were a little kinky, that sht can be pretty hott!
Big C

United States

#13 May 19, 2010
RBALLA wrote:
<quoted text>
You can spank me anytime.
Roger

Jacksonville, FL

#14 Aug 13, 2010
I'd be proud to have my white hiney strapped and whipped by any woman - black would be fine with me.
Roger

Jacksonville, FL

#15 Aug 13, 2010
Should add that I live in NE Florida
obscene troll

Longwood, FL

#16 Aug 13, 2010
I always thought White men fantasized about the submissive Asian women. When did the Pendulum swing in the opposite direction and turn into a white man being dominated by a black woman. Which one is it. What will they fantasize about tomorrow? Getting their head cut off by a middle eastern woman?
daone

Orange, TX

#18 Aug 19, 2010
i like one who's got a strap on too
Roger

Jacksonville, FL

#19 Sep 3, 2010
Still waiting for a woman to take the strap to my backside. Black or white is not important - but a woman is. I only ask that she enjoys doing it. No money, no sex involved.
redbottomedhubby

London, UK

#20 Sep 6, 2010
good thread this, nothing strange with a man wanting to dominate a woman or vice versa...what is strange is how difficult it is to find a woman who really enjoys spanking or strapping a man, regardless of colour. You'd think a man offering to let fis behind get blistered would be beaten in the rush but my experience is that quite a few women say they'd be up for it but in reality wouldn't/couldn't do it. Shame really.
bobbieslut2

Alexandria, VA

#21 Oct 9, 2010
ibeatboys wrote:
Looking forward to being over your knees

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 14
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OOPS! Pre-Human remains found in GERMANY! 10 min FireFellow44 42
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 11 min CodeTalker 1,621,004
Poll Which women are easiest to get into the bed ? (Jun '11) 1 hr Jsuejdd 50
Jimmy Carter: "Obama didn’t deliver..." 1 hr YouTube matters 5
Latino Men/Black Women (Mar '12) 1 hr Diego Verdager 4,260
Tommy Sotomayor 🦍 1 hr Chimp Trainer 15
Donald J. Trump Serial Sexual Predator In Chief 1 hr YouTube matters 20
Somebody explain the Volvo car commercial to me 2 hr YouTube matters 39
Can America Become 80% White Again? 3 hr Deanna 244
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 10 hr Djay 1,580