A message for BM
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Brent

Philadelphia, PA

#1 Apr 20, 2013
Hello Topix fam. I've been browsing this forum for a while, but this is my first time actually posting. I just wanted to register my disgust at how you guys are treating your women. They are the greatest women in the world, and you guys completely take them for granted. You'd better shape up, or you'll lose them forever. Show them the love and respect they deserve before it's too late.

Level 3

Since: Feb 11

Reality

#2 Apr 20, 2013
Very well stated!
ThisGirl

Nokesville, VA

#3 Apr 20, 2013
couldn't have said it better myself
a wicked smile

Jacksonville, FL

#6 Apr 22, 2013
Oooooooke!
BM Moving On

Toronto, Canada

#7 Apr 22, 2013
Brent wrote:
Hello Topix fam. I've been browsing this forum for a while, but this is my first time actually posting. I just wanted to register my disgust at how you guys are treating your women. They are the greatest women in the world, and you guys completely take them for granted. You'd better shape up, or you'll lose them forever. Show them the love and respect they deserve before it's too late.
Sure "Brent". chuckles....

We all know you are a desperate BW. Most White men wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire.

“BAD AZ I WANNA BE”

Level 6

Since: Apr 11

EVERYWHERE

#8 Apr 22, 2013
BM Moving On wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure "Brent". chuckles....
We all know you are a desperate BW. Most White men wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire.
actually,they will.theyre always pissing on bw remember? chug a lug lol
Jax

Whitestone, NY

#9 Apr 22, 2013
Brent wrote:
Lose them to who? asians? Haha
Jesuslove

San Antonio, TX

#10 Apr 22, 2013
Both BW and BM need to make an effort to improve the relationship with each other. BW and BM both play a part in the constant disputes. It's about time we clean up our acts.

“BAD AZ I WANNA BE”

Level 6

EVERYWHERE

#11 Apr 22, 2013
Jesuslove wrote:
Both BW and BM need to make an effort to improve the relationship with each other. BW and BM both play a part in the constant disputes. It's about time we clean up our acts.
how dare you,bw are perfect.you bw hater!(sarcarsm)
Jesuslove

San Antonio, TX

#12 Apr 22, 2013
ShyDevil334 wrote:
<quoted text>how dare you,bw are perfect.you bw hater!(sarcarsm)
Well, as long as your being sarcastic. Lol.

“BAD AZ I WANNA BE”

Level 6

EVERYWHERE

#13 Apr 22, 2013
Jesuslove wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, as long as your being sarcastic. Lol.
im just as shocked youre not offended by my sarcasm as i am with what you wrote in your first post.you must be doing something evil behind the scenes to keep the bw from attacking you.
Tamale

Jacksonville, FL

#14 Apr 22, 2013
I'm a black woman who hates other black women, cuz every time Iet one of dem h0ez in muh house dey be stealin muh wigs!!!!! Muh blonde wigs at dat!!!!

“BAD AZ I WANNA BE”

Level 6

EVERYWHERE

#16 Apr 22, 2013
CoolMandingo82 wrote:
DOnt yall just love how people only call out us black men for our fighting back.
how about Black women like Sad But True and her other 15 personlities,
or ISBW
or the other interracial dating black women.
or capree
they love to bash black men,.
i am still waiting for the day i see a thread telling black women to stop bashing black men.
sheet some of this black women join in with the white or spanish latino racist vs black men. we black men we get it from both sides from non black racist and black females.
and pucci azz bm too.
Jesuslove

San Antonio, TX

#17 Apr 23, 2013
ShyDevil334 wrote:
<quoted text>im just as shocked youre not offended by my sarcasm as i am with what you wrote in your first post.you must be doing something evil behind the scenes to keep the bw from attacking you.
Well, numerous people on topix already speak ill of black women (including me) why should your sarcasm make any difference.
Jesuslove

San Antonio, TX

#18 Apr 23, 2013
?
Jesuslove

San Antonio, TX

#19 Apr 23, 2013
I've just learned to let criticisms roll off the shoulder. Plus,I love my fellow black women.
Phoenix

Humble, TX

#21 Apr 23, 2013
Brent wrote:
A virtuous woman of God regardless of race is most important, sir.
Alfie

UK

#23 Apr 23, 2013
my gudness
the. shebeasts hve hit rock bottom

“BAD AZ I WANNA BE”

Level 6

EVERYWHERE

#24 Apr 24, 2013
Jesuslove wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, numerous people on topix already speak ill of black women (including me) why should your sarcasm make any difference.
its not about speaking ill of bw but coddling their fragile ego and dare telling them theyre perfect and all bm devils.

“BAD AZ I WANNA BE”

Level 6

EVERYWHERE

#25 Apr 24, 2013
typo dare tell them theyre NOT perfect.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
White Cop Who SHOT NEGRO DEAD Has Charges Dropp... 8 min Pos-Neg 2
Proof that God hates white people and everythin... (Sep '14) 13 min Nefertem 39
BEN CARSON: Planned Parenthood is black genocide. 14 min Pos-Neg 13
Why do black women have a weird body shape? 16 min Orrerzzffd 235
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 18 min shinningelectr0n 1,275,259
100% proof --> Planned Parenthood goal is black... 19 min FULL FORCE 3
White men are better lovers? 20 min Beautiful Creole 462
Healing The Black Race... 40 min ohReally 307
Egyptians in Egypt 1 hr lmao 397
REPARATIONS: They Will Be Paid Sooner Or Later (Jan '15) 1 hr TheOriginalDoby 1,046
More from around the web