First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Stag_R_Lee

Scottsdale, AZ

#22 May 9, 2013
Anti-Fascism wrote:
<quoted text>
I see. I am *all* for questioning *any* authority, 24/7, so I am totally open to skepticism concerning the government and any prejudice they might show for whatever reason (personal relation, financial pay-offs, etc.).
I did not look into the Knox case, so I did not know she confessed. Did she print her confession out? Or was it a confession written out for her and she simply signed the paper (without possibly reading or understand what was written beforehand)?
I guess it'd depend on that.
AS I recall, news reports said the confession was written in Italian and may have been orally read prior to signing. When recanting, Knox claimed that she didn't understand the language, but she is a scholar specializing in Italian.
Each country follows a specific protocol when taking self incriminating evidence, Usually some third person is present. Whatever the case, the treatment of Knox, in Italy, should be compared to that of citizens of other countries esp thoe being held in black prisons.
Anti-Fascism

United States

#23 May 9, 2013
That's a bit iffy then, in my opinion.

As for her being fluent in Italian at that time or alleged confession? I have no idea, unless she did openly admit that herself. If she's fluent in Italian now, it might be because she learned it in order to defend herself vocally in court.

Even if she was fluent in Italian back when this all started, she can claim that she was so stressed out, she didn't read it and only took the word of her lawyer (?) or whoever else was there, then she just signed it.

An already-written "confession" typed out by the government, merely to be signed by the alleged criminal, is a very idiotic way to go about things like this. The people over there are showing some major incompetence, more likely due to corruption, not sheer idiocy... if what I'm thinking turns out to be true.

The only way one can go by true confession is if it's verbally caught on video, or the person is shown writing, in their own words, concerning what, how and when they committed said crime(s); or else other things make it questionable to me.
Anti-Fascism

United States

#24 May 9, 2013
"or" = of*
Stag_R_Lee

Scottsdale, AZ

#25 May 10, 2013
Anti-Fascism wrote:
That's a bit iffy then, in my opinion.
As for her being fluent in Italian at that time or alleged confession? I have no idea, unless she did openly admit that herself. If she's fluent in Italian now, it might be because she learned it in order to defend herself vocally in court.
Even if she was fluent in Italian back when this all started, she can claim that she was so stressed out, she didn't read it and only took the word of her lawyer (?) or whoever else was there, then she just signed it.
An already-written "confession" typed out by the government, merely to be signed by the alleged criminal, is a very idiotic way to go about things like this. The people over there are showing some major incompetence, more likely due to corruption, not sheer idiocy... if what I'm thinking turns out to be true.
The only way one can go by true confession is if it's verbally caught on video, or the person is shown writing, in their own words, concerning what, how and when they committed said crime(s); or else other things make it questionable to me.
People have died because of "iffy" confessions. In any case, you are eating your tail. You brought up the question of confession, not I. To turn--at this point--and begin critiquing your introductory line of thinking is an issue that arises after the fact, and a qualification you might have introduced early on. Afterall, Foxy O.J. Knoxy confessed. Validity/reliability are issues SHE should have considered at the time. Having said that, It seems--even allowing this new line of argument-- clear that support for this NEW thinking--on your part--should be followed up with substantive evidence.
Stag_R_Lee

Scottsdale, AZ

#26 May 10, 2013
Truthism wrote:
I watch some TV shows concerning mysteries and evidence at crime scenes; who they accuse of the crimes, etc. And many times, those who did not actually commit the crime can really be made to look very guilty, yet they're not... even if they're in the house at the time of the crime (with others).
What if she was heavily drugged? Passed out? Busy in another room with loud music on? And so many other scenarios can be made which DO happen every single day. What if someone committed a crime at a party and you were there, then they sent you to prison simply for being there?
Would that be justice to you? Think a little!
Others will say "What if she's really guilty though?"
I say "What if she's really INNOCENT?! Would you feel GOOD knowing you might have locked up an innocent person for the rest of their life without even good proof for the crime she's being held for? I would never feel good doing such a thing."
If she's guilty yet no evidence can prove it and she's set free, then at least we can still protect ourselves from criminals on the loose with our own weaponry (guns, if you can legally hold them); however, if she's innocent yet locked up, this is an absolute crime against her and such tyranny; I hate to imagine anyone locked up against their will for a crime they didn't commit. That burdens my heart to think of.
So I say, if I had to pick one then: better she'd be free and guilty than locked up and innocent.
That's just how I look at things.
I, too, did not follow the trial, nor did I look into the details; but there was a TV show on the other day concerning her being let go, and how the Italian police did screw up the crime scene (intentionally?...), so that alone, if true, just throws the whole case out against her. Sorry. It's just how it has to be.
All police should have video camera on their chest and head when they walk up on the crime scene. EVERYthing has to be filmed now. NO one can be trusted, whether due to intentional corruption or clueless incompetency - NO ones liberty should be put in jeopardy simply based upon the idiotic trust of government agents or officers - they're NOT perfect! They're NOT 100% moral all the time.
The only one who should be imprisoned is the one who confessed to the crime, in this case.
Your words. Eat and enjoy.

"The only one who should be imprisoned is the one who confessed to the crime, in this case."

“Back on cloud 9 :)”

Level 6

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#27 May 10, 2013
There is nothing foxy or angelic about this PLAIN white woman. IDK if shes murderer but I know she looks guilty as hell and acts like shes getting away with murder.
I swear...whites classify all skinny ww as beautiful. Angel face? Where?
They doing the same thing with the crazy azz Arias chick. They do it all the time with the ww sex offenders too, most of them look like painted & dyed poodle.
Stag_R_Lee

Scottsdale, AZ

#28 May 10, 2013
910disaster wrote:
There is nothing foxy or angelic about this PLAIN white woman. IDK if shes murderer but I know she looks guilty as hell and acts like shes getting away with murder.
I swear...whites classify all skinny ww as beautiful. Angel face? Where?
They doing the same thing with the crazy azz Arias chick. They do it all the time with the ww sex offenders too, most of them look like painted & dyed poodle.
Her friends began calling her Foxy Knoxy because of her tricky behavior. ": D

“Back on cloud 9 :)”

Level 6

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#29 May 10, 2013
Stag_R_Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
Her friends began calling her Foxy Knoxy because of her tricky behavior. ": D
That makes no sense...her friends are stupid.
Where did the angel face name come from?
Stag_R_Lee

Scottsdale, AZ

#30 May 10, 2013
910disaster wrote:
<quoted text>
That makes no sense...her friends are stupid.
Where did the angel face name come from?
No idea about "Angel Face." I didn't even know until today.

About Foxy Knoxy, I picked that up in the Seattle Intelligencer several years ago--when she first got into trouble.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bill Cosby most prolific Rapist in US history 5 min 2 Dogs 10
Interracial dating is gross! (Nov '10) 12 min SadButTrue 104
Why Some Black Women Love White Men (May '07) 13 min 2 Dogs 11,227
White women are extremely jealous of bw! 16 min SadButTrue 50
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 24 min Grey Ghost 1,536,116
Is Feminism a Cancer? (Oct '16) 25 min SadButTrue 349
Why are black men so thirsty for white women? 34 min Miss Norris 86
HA HA HA! Trump cuts $1.7 TRILLION in welfare! 2 hr Dark Obsidian Mind 227
Black women want kids with that GOOD HAIR 12 hr SadButTrue 34
More from around the web