Help for Carmiana
CPKane

Torrance, CA

#1 Aug 19, 2013
Lets all put on our thinking caps and come up with some things Carmiana can do AWAY from the Internet.

I will start.

Go to the gym and get in shape.
Join a book club.
Find a Boyfriend.
Knitting.
Buy a cat.
Find a job.

What else can Carmiana do to give her a life.
CPKane

Torrance, CA

#3 Aug 19, 2013
For Just Cause wrote:
Get off crack.
That's a good one, Drug Rehabilitation because I think she on more drugs than just Crack.

“What do the stars say......”

Since: May 11

...explore outside the milkway

#4 Aug 19, 2013
I wasn't going to respond, but what the hell.

I must have posted something to offend you because out of all the other posters on here you single me out to get off of topix. LOL!!!!!! You are posting under an unrecognized username and an anonymous proxy, are you trying to hide your true topix identity? LOL!!!!!! Pathetic.
CPKane

Torrance, CA

#5 Aug 19, 2013
Carmiana wrote:
I wasn't going to respond, but what the hell.
I must have posted something to offend you because out of all the other posters on here you single me out to get off of topix. LOL!!!!!! You are posting under an unrecognized username and an anonymous proxy, are you trying to hide your true topix identity? LOL!!!!!! Pathetic.
Carmiana, consider me to be an anonymous friend that's trying to help you. You know like when your breath stink and someone sends you a note to brush your teeth.

I changed my screen name and posted from an anonymous proxy because I don't want this to hurt our online friendship. I think you need to spend some time away from the Internet and with your family. It would do you a world of good. I am saying this because I am concerned for your mental health. Topix is consuming to much of your life and you need to give it a break for a while.

Just some friendly advice.

“What do the stars say......”

Since: May 11

...explore outside the milkway

#6 Aug 19, 2013
CPKane wrote:
<quoted text>
Carmiana, consider me to be an anonymous friend that's trying to help you. You know like when your breath stink and someone sends you a note to brush your teeth.
I changed my screen name and posted from an anonymous proxy because I don't want this to hurt our online friendship. I think you need to spend some time away from the Internet and with your family. It would do you a world of good. I am saying this because I am concerned for your mental health. Topix is consuming to much of your life and you need to give it a break for a while.
Just some friendly advice.
I don't believe I have any friends on here. I don't believe I can make friends with people I don't have any desire to meet in real life. Topix is strictly for my entertainment no matter how controversial or scandalous I sound. You are not a friend, but an online acquaintance. Get it, good.
a wicked smile

Philadelphia, PA

#7 Aug 19, 2013
Go to church (and not just to flaunt her azz to little boys)
Gremlin

Louisville, KY

#11 Aug 20, 2013
CPKane wrote:
Lets all put on our thinking caps and come up with some things Carmiana can do AWAY from the Internet.
I will start.
Join a book club.
Find a Boyfriend.
Knitting.
Buy a cat.
Find a job.
Wash her nasty, greasy wig and clean her dentures.
hes up early again

UK

#12 Aug 20, 2013
get a new "plaskit" wig

stop flashing at school buses

change that sanitary towel!
Jax

Brooklyn, NY

#13 Aug 20, 2013
She should be in the Mauy show.
Krazy East Side Vato

United States

#14 Aug 20, 2013
CPKane wrote:
I will start.
Join a book club.
Find a Boyfriend.
Knitting.
Buy a cat.
Find a job.
Shave away all that mangy facial hair.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The real reason black men say blonde hair and b... 2 min TranshumanX 285
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Obammy b mo popular 1,522,541
Why would a woman select an Effeminate man like... 7 min Ttt 2
Why does Maceo Patterson have 99% of Topix Afam... 9 min SadButTrue 4
BM Titles: Baby boy, Felon, Dog, Loser, Deadbe... 9 min SadButTrue 2
You don't deserve any respect Black man! lmao 10 min SadButTrue 8
What African Americans really are 12 min Ttt 2
BLACK MALES ARE THE MOST DELUSIONAL PEOPLE ON T... 15 min The Power Of Mast... 68
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 1 hr serenity 1,492
IRBW And Their Fantasies. 1 hr TranshumanX 709
Racists are not born, they're created 5 hr The Power Of Mast... 54
More from around the web