1. Explain how they can be AA without having some black. Did you miss my prior post? Mestizo is a Spanish term. The exact definition for Mestizo is someone with a white and an Amerindian parent. Or at least a mix of white and Amerindian, nothing else. So how can they be AA if they have no black? The first "A" in "AA" is "African," not Amerindian.<quoted text>
No they ARE.
They are. They are not fakes.
Actually, AA referred to those who were of African descent and whose ancestors were brought to the New World as slaves. However, there are AAs like Barack Obama whose part black but his father was an African and shared not in the experience of black Americans whose ancestors were slaves.
Mexicans are Americans whether they are U.S. citizens or not.
They certainly are and history will show that they have been. Pick up a book.
2. Once again how can they not be fakes?
3. As I said in the previous post, Barack Obama is Mulatto, not Black. Here in the US people with any degree of black are considered black. In Latin America, white & black makes a person Mulatto, not black. Mulatto by the way is a term coined up by the Spanish, it's their definition that counts and no one else's.
4. I know that Mexicans are Americans whether they are US citizens are not. I've gone over this many times on other threads. Anyone born in the Americas, north, south, or central America is American. People from the US are Norteamericanos (North Americans) or Estadonidenses (United Staters.)
5. Amalgamation? You're partially correct. Amalgamation with blacks. Did I not say this already? If you have no black in you, you're not AA.
6. I've picked up many books. Possibly more books than you've seen.
In any case, here are some links for you to review.
These links give the definitions of Mestizo.
Here's a search results page with links defining AA. Review it carefully and then correct yourself.