Level 1

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#46 Dec 30, 2013
Blacks Are Worthless wrote:
Light skinned biracial & multiracial people are naturally more attractive & universally accepted by society than 100% full blooded dark skinned black people & that's where the racial division, jealousy, hate & resentment come in, it must be pure hell on Earth to be a dark sinned black person, cast off, shunned & constantly repulsed by society.
Thats not even true ... in brazil they have a huge mixed black population but yet they are not accepted...

It doesn't matter if your full black or mixed you still get treated as less than equal to whites.

Dumb humans

United States

#47 Dec 30, 2013
ImKevin wrote:
~ I'm white and black and I grew up with only a mother whose white(The father is black but he visits me sometimes to check on me and my mom even though they both are separated) I've been given lots of dirty talks by pure blacks because I'm white and black . My mother said
"Don't listen to them, you're different and a very unique boy, and it's because of you being different and unique that they hate about you, being special is a good thing"
I don't hate black people, I have some black friends who we like to talk about girls and chill after school . But , they to don't consider me black. Why ? my skin tone is olive that shows that I have a black relative, I have very curly hair which I think africans have as well, its just a different type of curly.
I show both white and black features but why are blacks so hateful towards the mixed race kids ? what did we ever do to them to be so hateful?
I've called a half breed sometimes or they would only classify me as white .
Thanks for reading
~ Kevin
why do white people hate black people and blame them for very thing and then hate mix reeds as well
The Enemy Within

Washington, DC

#48 Dec 30, 2013
Philo wrote:
This is hard to understand but I can tell you a little bit. I am mixed and I know that black people don't actually hate us. We are part the reason the Aborigonies vanished in Australia. But only if you by into the propaganda put out by white media. The Aborigines were wiped out by breeding with white people. The were forced but blacks in America are being tricked into this. Black people in America don't hate you they hate that you have bought into the idea of being white because the super power of the white supremecy society in America brainwashes you. The process of people changing is natural when the Japanse and Africans met on the Island of the Phillipeans Phillipeanos were born. Its the idea that you have been brianwashed. I am not saying your parents did this they probably loved each other, but dont go around believing the hype. Read the Isis Papers and you will understand this. People have been taught to hate themselves and in association you as a "mixed race" male. In reality you are black think about it when you see a "mixed race" person don't you see a black person first, then a "mixed race" person. That goes for anybody that hates because of skin tone. We were taught hate it is natrual to love. People are People. One Love.
This 90% true.

It's definitely true what happened to Aborigines must be avoided at all cost here. What Africans and others don't get is if WE AA fail to protect our existence they two will fail because the blue print on destroying us is being written here in America.

They truth of the matter is mixed people have shown themselves to have ulterior motives.
When confronted by whites some are like lions trying to prove they are more black than the darkest BM. But others are more double-minded. Often switching allegiances depending on who they perceive will come out on top.

Why do this to themselves? Mixed people can procreate outside of the black label.

Blacks just want their existence to stay intact. Mixed blacks often become the weapons of whites. Playing coy to gain acceptance and then publicly undermining/blindsiding blacks to the chagrin of their black peers.

It's especially visible to blacks that we are being displaced in areas like politics, education, and other leadership roles. The doors are being opened for all kinds of first for blacks*...as long as those blacks are only technically "black" e.g. mixed.

When I visit a Black own business I see all kinds of blacks and Afro-hispanics working there. When I visit a mixed black own business I see... mixed blacks and whites. That tells me something is wrong with what we are doing as a race. We are not truly investing in our race when we invest in mixed blacks. We ARE investing in our "quiet demise" or like I termed it "soft genocide".

These days the parents of these children like Tiger Woods have taught them not to claim they are black but mixed.

That's why you are pushed to keep to yourselves to avoid confusion. I don't want my kids thinking that they are your brother/sister when you think my kids are stepping stones to be used. It's best you have your own accomplishments and be your own people. If you want to unite with whites it won't offend anyone either because you owe us no loyalty.

Level 6

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#49 Dec 30, 2013
Do we?

“B'in <3 by sum1 gives strength”

Since: Nov 13

but <3'in sum1 tks courage.

#50 Dec 31, 2013

Blacks who pass for white (1 of 8)

The way it was^^^^^^

The way it is now....

https://www.youtube.com/watch...

Listen to common and the sister posting the video.

This is the delimma
https://www.youtube.com/watch...

I myself sat next to a young man who I thought was a young brother.
After a few months working next to him at an HBCU I said something ( I can't recall what exactly right now) like an inside joke about us that was meant as a bounding moment. Something like, "Well you know we can't be late because of CP time".

Well the young man said to me in front of other blacks, I'm not black. So the other young blacks looked at me for my response to that. I had no idea what to think about this young man but I felt if he was at an HBCU he was riding our coattails while denying my people. I was upset. He went on to say his black mother told him to tell Blacks not to claim him as black.

So that was my first time ever seeing the faces of my own race as a biracial/mixed person publicly pissed on a moment of humility that blacks tend to share with each other. I went on to see that many of the new gen are being raised this way by their black parents. Even Tiger Woods father taught him to say he is not black. So you are not black in my mind either. You are human beings. You have a right to date who you like. But you are your own people who owe no loyalties to us and we to you.

“Jesus loves you all!”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#51 Dec 31, 2013
michele wrote:
<quoted text>God didn't create biracials.

Inbreds raping blacks did. Thats the DEVIL not God. You can't blame God for everything.

Pick up a bible.
Seek Jesus.
Anonymous

Bel Air, MD

#52 Jan 7, 2014
adolove wrote:
<quoted text>
U KNOW WHY THEY HATE U IT'S BC THEY WANT TO BE U SO SIMPLE AFRICAN AMERICANS HATE THEMSELVES. THIS IS BC OF UR MOTHER SHE CHOSE ONE OF THEM TO HAVE KID WITH.NOW U HAVE TO DEAL WITH THOSE IDIOTS SORRY FOR U .
You better learn to spell, b*tch. You're the one whose an idiot since you clearly don't know what the f*ck you're talking about.
Half of all Racial

Burlington, NC

#53 Jan 22, 2014
Posts Are posted by racists trying to stir up commotion I'm willing to bet Kevin is Full white and racist Maybe in the 80s biracial people in school were treated like that but not ryte now in the '10s if your not lying ur probably just a weird and nobody likes a weirdo no matter the color

“SASSYANDTRASHY”

Since: Jan 14

IS A WHITE WOMAN!!!

#54 Jan 22, 2014
Mint cookies wrote:
Shut ur yellow mule azz up
hahahaha!!!^^^ this
Blacks Eat Raw Sewage

Miami, FL

#55 Jan 22, 2014
Any high toned n!@@er who can pass for White & is trying to run this weak azz game down is not who they say they are & I say: TROLL!!!!!!!!!
Anna

Los Angeles, CA

#56 Jan 23, 2014
T-BOS wrote:
<quoted text>
In America, a person half-white and half-Hispanic is not really considered bi-racial....at least not as much as they once were. In America, there's generally only two divisions of people - black males, and everybody else who's not a black male.
This is incorrect. Anyone who is of 2 different races are bi-racial. Just because you're not black and white doesn't mean you're not bi-racial. It's ridiculous that you would think that.

“I'm a lover now”

Since: Aug 11

cause i have felt hate :D

#57 Jan 23, 2014
Triceroy wrote:
From Savannah GA is evil [period]
Though I have nothing against mixed individuals, their identity/cultural orientation has ALWAYS shown it's self to be a confused mess, in a predominantly racist Amerca, while the problem is less prevelant in Britain, where the blacks have been more absorbed/intigrated. Black people have been in defense mode and rightfully so, not wanting to be bred out by the White establishment, like what is happening in the UK. There's also the case of confusion. I noticed that a lot of AB's out there (me included) are more than annoyed when a mixed person exhbits their confused attitudes toward race and people's having a predisposition to generalize, it's hard to express in a fair way. American society plays on this and hopes to divide us and sickeningly, there's quite a few IR couples who brainwash their kids to be pro-white and they actively supress their child's knowledge of black history and accomplishments.
Then you have the bi-racial women, who are especially prone to vanity/the image and they want to fit in and be accepted/popular. They want to be accepted in the White community, as it means status and being set apart from the bad reputation blacks have been afflicted with. In my experience, they most always identify as White and date White men.
It's funny because the same people who say biracial's are confused show if not the same but more confusion then anybody. It's always interesting to see the delusional and ignorant views people have on this site. I mean do you honestly believe "ir" parents brainwash their kids to be pro white? Or that they suppress their children of black history? I mean do you honestly believe that? You must really have a irrational way of thinking to believe that's true. Even if that is true, you can't possibly think it's on purpose. It's not just biracial children who are brainwashed to be "pro white" it's Black, Asian, Hispanics etc from all around the world who are brainwashed by many sources, such as media outlets, to believe white is right. Also take this into consideration, if you were a white mother of a biracial kid and you didn't know much about black history or even if you did didn't know how important it is was to teach them, would you know to teach? Some "ir" parents especially when it's just the single white parent don't realize how important it is to teach us about both cultures. Most times it's also because they don't feel it's necessary. Think about it they fell in love with a person from another race so they usually feel like the whole subject of race is not important. Why not allow the kids to grow up racially blind?

“SASSYANDTRASHY”

IS A WHITE WOMAN!!!

#58 Jan 23, 2014
What I find interesting is no no one seems to know what african american means.well I do...SO GET THE HELL OUT OF OUR FORUM ALL WHITES,MULATTOS,AFRICANS,ASIAN S,HISPANICS,AND WHITES AGAIN!! YOU ARE SO ANNOYING!!

How about you mulattos stop trying to be relevant in our black vs. White issues? You are neither one of us.you are just a terrible consequence of what happens when we have sex.kinda like herpes.
we dont want you here,and were not the ones responsible for making you,so please leave.
michele

Houston, TX

#59 Jan 23, 2014
black people do not hate biracial people.

You pigskins are so devilish. You lie about EVERYTHING
Anna

Los Angeles, CA

#60 Jan 23, 2014
Sassykaat wrote:
What I find interesting is no no one seems to know what african american means.well I do...SO GET THE HELL OUT OF OUR FORUM ALL WHITES,MULATTOS,AFRICANS,ASIAN S,HISPANICS,AND WHITES AGAIN!! YOU ARE SO ANNOYING!!
How about you mulattos stop trying to be relevant in our black vs. White issues? You are neither one of us.you are just a terrible consequence of what happens when we have sex.kinda like herpes.
we dont want you here,and were not the ones responsible for making you,so please leave.
That is so unbelievably rude of you. Not only is this an ignorant statement, it is ludicrous and malicious. How dare you say something like that. I happen to be half black and half white myself. For you to say something like that is really a shame. You most likely have no reason to hate me and people like me. Just because we are not full black doesn't mean we are terrible and racist as you love to point out. The ignorance and cruelty you have just displayed should make you feel ashamed of yourself.

“Reality is merely an illusion”

Level 7

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#61 Jan 23, 2014
spidersandsnakes wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats not even true ... in brazil they have a huge mixed black population but yet they are not accepted...
It doesn't matter if your full black or mixed you still get treated as less than equal to whites.
Did you read the topic dumbass? Its a biracial guy being treated bad by other Blacks.

“SASSYANDTRASHY”

IS A WHITE WOMAN!!!

#62 Jan 23, 2014
Anna wrote:
<quoted text>
That is so unbelievably rude of you. Not only is this an ignorant statement, it is ludicrous and malicious. How dare you say something like that. I happen to be half black and half white myself. For you to say something like that is really a shame. You most likely have no reason to hate me and people like me. Just because we are not full black doesn't mean we are terrible and racist as you love to point out. The ignorance and cruelty you have
just displayed should make you feel ashamed of yourself.
girl who cares,go away! Why do u burden us with your oreo issues? Go cry to your white relatives who refuse to see you.
Anna

Los Angeles, CA

#63 Jan 23, 2014
Sassykaat wrote:
<quoted text> girl who cares,go away! Why do u burden us with your oreo issues? Go cry to your white relatives who refuse to see you.
All of my white relatives love to be around me and my family. As well as my black family. You are sadly mistaken.
Is the reason why you hate so much, is because you long to be diverse and multi raced? Because of that's not the reason, you clearly have no other incentive. Your jealousy is incredibly clear.
I don't have any "Oreo" issues. It seems to me, that you're the only one with the issue.

“I'm a lover now”

Since: Aug 11

cause i have felt hate :D

#64 Jan 23, 2014
Sassykaat wrote:
LMAO spare me the indirect's. Next time you feel a certain way address us in person. It can't be a coincidence that after I posted you went off on biracial's including other races lol. Your immaturity is comical to me lmao. First thing i'm going to address is the insinuation you made that pretty much you have to be black to understand a black person. That's probably the most ridiculous thing I ever heard. Most biracial's including myself have the appearance of a African American. Therefore we will walk the life of any other African American. We will be treated and looked at as African Americans. Not only that but we also have the same history as full African Americans. We also went through segregation, discrimination, bondage etc. If anybody understands a black person it would be a biracial. So save us all the bs. Another thing i'm going to address is the idea that only African Americans can post on here. Were you aware that the people that created this site were and are white? They made a forum for African American's to post on but i'm certain it was not made just for black people. This is a public site you did not create it and you do not own it. We will continue to post on whatever the hell we feel like posting on. Oh yeah, racists are a perfect example of insecure ignorant bombs who have nothing better to do then worry about appearances and superficial shit rather then getting a fucking job and getting some therapy for their issues. YOU PEOPLE are like herpes you infect everything you come in contact with including this site.
Zanoni012314

Oakland, CA

#65 Jan 23, 2014
ImKevin wrote:
~ I'm white and black and I grew up with only a mother whose white(The father is black but he visits me sometimes to check on me and my mom even though they both are separated) I've been given lots of dirty talks by pure blacks because I'm white and black . My mother said
"Don't listen to them, you're different and a very unique boy, and it's because of you being different and unique that they hate about you, being special is a good thing"
I don't hate black people, I have some black friends who we like to talk about girls and chill after school . But , they to don't consider me black. Why ? my skin tone is olive that shows that I have a black relative, I have very curly hair which I think africans have as well, its just a different type of curly.
I show both white and black features but why are blacks so hateful towards the mixed race kids ? what did we ever do to them to be so hateful?
I've called a half breed sometimes or they would only classify me as white .
Thanks for reading
~ Kevin
Typical bi-racial shlt. Black dad, white mom. Both are dumb. Black dad left mom, as almost ALL OF THEM DO!!!

This is the reason for so many blacks on Welfare and Section 8.

And of course as usual, the child identifies as black (but never wholly accepted by them.)

As for your mom telling you you're special, well, I'm sure that's what mothers of mentally challenged children tell their children. You're unique and special. What a joke.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why do white girls love anal sex? 4 min thegreatlc33 56
Non-AAs have NO RIGHT to be in this forum 11 min Spotted Girl 102
What do Black Men bring to the Table? 15 min KentTV 16
Why do black men like BIG BUTTS (Jul '09) 37 min black troll 481
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 40 min Glimmer 30,251
The Official 2014/2015 NFL Season Thread 47 min Halle Berry Sister 408
Thank you white men for all the discoveries you... 51 min ugly monkeys 8
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 1 hr Glimmer 104,724
Are black people natural savages? (Nov '11) 2 hr Icky 101
How has Africa from the begining of time influe... (May '13) 4 hr Don Barros Serrano 3,447
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 5 hr Don Barros Serrano 28,606
More from around the web