Halle Berry Ordered To Pay $16,000 A ...

Halle Berry Ordered To Pay $16,000 A Month To Her "White Knight"

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 36
Next Last
Hilarious

Netherlands

#1 Jun 10, 2014
One of the leading Interracial Evangelist and confused mixed breeds who used her wh*redom and mixed bloodline to get famous, was ordered to pay $16,000 a month to Gabrielle Aubrey, who has custody of Nahla.

Another failed experiment by Black Women, as they continue to chase a mirage. lol

http://www.people.com/article/halle-berry-ord...

Halle Berry has been ordered to pay Gabriel Aubry a hefty sum each month for child support.

A Los Angeles court on May 30 ordered the Oscar-winning actress to pay $16,000 per month to support their daughter Nahla, 6, until she turns 19 years old or graduates from high school, whichever comes first. The court also awarded Aubry $115,000 in retroactive support.

Berry, 47, gave birth to Nahla in 2008 after dating the Canadian model Aubry for two years. The couple split in April 2010.

^^^Notice Halle Berry never married her sperm donor and 2 year long "booty call", just as Black Women do in the General Population, and these are the end results, although in this case, she has an illegitimate child, not with the original father, and on top of that, has to pay for her mistake in more ways than one.

Judged:

11

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#2 Jun 10, 2014
I wonder if they favor the WM because Nahla looks like him? This is probably their attempt to keep that beautiful little girl in the white race by separating her from her mixed mother.
Ugh

Denver, CO

#3 Jun 10, 2014
This is Judgment on the IRBW. And they better stay with the WM until they are destroyed. They made their bed therefore they gonna sleep in it, too. I wonder where is:

Phoenix Ascended
Miss Diva On Da Rise
Lil in
Ashleigh

Where are they. All that praising the WM and "nothing wrong with I.R."--------- HELLO, Phoenix ed Ascended. Do you feel your p***y is like "property now? You bedwrench, Traitor!

The Great White Man, huh? He can't do no wrong, huh? He's better than the brothers, huh? You got that right, though! They are way better than the brothers because the brothers don't go into a relationship thinking it's a long-time investment to f*** you in the end.

Halle Berry is an excellent mother, by the way. I would trust her to raise my own kids. Why did the Judge overlooked that and award child support to the White Ape when Berry is OBVIOUSLY the better parent????

Does that make sense, dumb, airhead IRBW? Didn't I tell you, we here for a reason, and that the White Man are the Agents to torment us here for the last 395 years? I know I said that on a recent thread, now. You don't listen though.

You hard-headed, nappy-hair fool!

Keep listening to that witch, SBT. She (or he) gonna get your butt right where you belong when you think you can live independent from your Race and blot out the Black Man that made your Black a**.

........and don't come running to us, either. You being contaminate with the Apes. Therefore the only course for you is EXTINCTION.
darline

East Hartford, CT

#4 Jun 10, 2014
That is his meal ticket, she should've known better than that. Halle is half white and has a right to be attracted to white men and marry them or whatever else without the baggage. She doesnt have to date a black man if she doesnt want to. She obviously dont see a problem with it she traded in one wm for another one. Find atleast a full blk woman to complain about.
Alala

London, UK

#5 Jun 10, 2014
Isn't she mixed? She's 50/50 right? Then how does that make her black?
Ugh

Denver, CO

#6 Jun 10, 2014
Alala wrote:
Isn't she mixed? She's 50/50 right? Then how does that make her black?
Shut up, b***!

In this country, one drop of Black blood and YOU ARE BLACK!!!!

Sayeth who???

Sayeth the White Man and his White Supremacy!

(Do not respond back to me, either. It is irrelevant)
Alala

London, UK

#8 Jun 10, 2014
Got this from another article....

"Halle Berry has said she considers her daughter Nahla, who is at the centre of a bitter custody battle, to be 'black'.

Her comment emerged a week after the fight between Berry and her ex boyfriend Gabriel Aubry over the two-year-old turned ugly.

It was alleged by multiple sources that the French-Canadian model once used a racial slur against the actress, calling her a 'n*****.'

And Aubry reportedly 'went nuts' whenever anyone would refer to their daughter as 'black'.

The Oscar-winning actress, 44, tells Ebony magazine 'I feel like she's black. I'm black and I'm her mother and I believe in the one-drop theory.'

The 'one-drop theory' refers to the controversial racial classification of African-Americans that determined who was black in the US.

I like Hallie Berry i think she's a beautiful talented woman. But herself and her daughter included are not "black" they are mixed.

The singer Seal has stated that his children are not Black. He is not rejecting his children; he is empowering them with truth. And that's right.

the one drop rule doesn't value or respect the black flesh. White America has forced mixed people to identify as Blacks for centuries. Because they believe that one drop of black blood will taint them.

Mixed people should be liked for who they really are "mixed".
go away

United States

#9 Jun 10, 2014
Alala aka Shalimar STFU and stay on topic. She is [email protected] Black and has always been treated as if she is Black. STFU.
BM Moving ON

Richmond Hill, Canada

#10 Jun 10, 2014
Halle has been the poster child for IRBW.

She is a baby mama from a broke White dude and now has to fork out thousands.

Poetic justice and Capree, SBT, BlaqHoney, etc will not come into this thread, LMBAO!!
Chase

United States

#11 Jun 10, 2014
She has a right to be stupid too. Guess she hit that one right on the head LOL! That's quite a sum of money for an aging actress w/mediocre at best skills. Child support cannot be discharged in bankruptcy either. Stupid beyond belief LOL!!!
darline wrote:
That is his meal ticket, she should've known better than that. Halle is half white and has a right to be attracted to white men and marry them or whatever else without the baggage. She doesnt have to date a black man if she doesnt want to. She obviously dont see a problem with it she traded in one wm for another one. Find atleast a full blk woman to complain about.
Ugh

Aurora, CO

#12 Jun 10, 2014
Alala wrote:
Got this from another article....
"Halle Berry has said she considers her daughter Nahla, who is at the centre of a bitter custody battle, to be 'black'.
Her comment emerged a week after the fight between Berry and her ex boyfriend Gabriel Aubry over the two-year-old turned ugly.
It was alleged by multiple sources that the French-Canadian model once used a racial slur against the actress, calling her a 'n*****.'
And Aubry reportedly 'went nuts' whenever anyone would refer to their daughter as 'black'.
The Oscar-winning actress, 44, tells Ebony magazine 'I feel like she's black. I'm black and I'm her mother and I believe in the one-drop theory.'
The 'one-drop theory' refers to the controversial racial classification of African-Americans that determined who was black in the US.
I like Hallie Berry i think she's a beautiful talented woman. But herself and her daughter included are not "black" they are mixed.
The singer Seal has stated that his children are not Black. He is not rejecting his children; he is empowering them with truth. And that's right.
the one drop rule doesn't value or respect the black flesh. White America has forced mixed people to identify as Blacks for centuries. Because they believe that one drop of black blood will taint them.
Mixed people should be liked for who they really are "mixed".
Didn't I tell you to shut up?

Anyway listen...... as far as Seal's kids they are Black for the simple fact he is a pure Black Man, and dark at that!

As far as Halle, she is already mixed. And then to mate with a White dude.....that definitely make her child more White than Black. She can claim either but in this country, everyone will know who she is.

She can claim White and be 3/4 White. She can claim Black and only be 1/4 Black.

With that, her "White side" wins out more simply because Halle is "mixed" already. I think she's claiming her daughter Black to piss off Nahla's father. But I have to say, Hall got F*** over BAD this time!

And she gotta carry that kid for 13 more years, paying 16,000 a month for a grand total of $208,000. This dude is gonna live off that money knowing and can make a nice investment and flip that money.

What's so good he gonna get the praise of his White Community in America. Anything a White Man score like that over a rich Black Person, that's a serious rah-rah moment for them. That's triumph to them regardless if it's wrong or not.

He gonna get favorable loan deals, good investment advices, lucrative deals to help him grow the money. All these White People will come out to help this White dude simply because he took money from a wealthy Black Woman.

This goes for IRBM too. Whites are using them and both or sisters and brothers are getting f***ed in the a***, RAW! And un-greased.

That last thing pro-Black like me, want to hear, is thus sell-out clown trying to tell us she still Black and her baby is Black. Ahh, shut up with thwt, Halle. You made your bed and got played.BAD! Don't bring our good name down with your s***. That our message to Halle Berry, IRBW, IRBM and those Blacks who just support them for no dawn reasons.......like that nappy-head, pop-corn hair, Darline.

I rest my case, now.

(don't respond back to me, either. It is irrelevant)
Ugh

Aurora, CO

#13 Jun 10, 2014
Opps, correction*

It's 2.4 millions.....not $208,000.
Big Knob

United States

#14 Jun 10, 2014
darline wrote:
That is his meal ticket, she should've known better than that. Halle is half white and has a right to be attracted to white men and marry them or whatever else without the baggage. She doesnt have to date a black man if she doesnt want to. She obviously dont see a problem with it she traded in one wm for another one. Find atleast a full blk woman to complain about.
Halle like Zoe & Rosario used the bw to get their foot in hollywoods door, it was bm like spike lee, the hudlin bros who gave them a start, & once they went main stream they became " a woman of color" now they'll accept rolls as a bw for economic purposes, but refer to them as a bw and you'll get cussed out..........you bw ought to stop allowing them to do you like this, just like donald sterlings half breed, the minute she gets her ass in trouble, " im half black" see your image as real bw is going to waste.......

Ps. Were is that wm sadbuttrue, hes silent when a white dude is at fault..........
Karma

Naperville, IL

#15 Jun 10, 2014
Halle is married and has a child with her husband. Besides 16,000 per month is nothing to her
ugly monkeys

Omaha, NE

#16 Jun 10, 2014
It's funny how bm used to regard halle berry as the face of beatiful bw and a role model until she appeared in monsters ball and began dating wm.

“We Are Not African Americans”

Since: May 14

We Are Black Americans

#17 Jun 10, 2014
Halle is just another mixed race mongrel who layed with the White devil, defiled her body with his foul seed & got up with a much lighter bank account, no penance though, nothing new here.

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#18 Jun 10, 2014
Big Knob wrote:
<quoted text>Halle like Zoe & Rosario used the bw to get their foot in hollywoods door, it was bm like spike lee, the hudlin bros who gave them a start, & once they went main stream they became " a woman of color" now they'll accept rolls as a bw for economic purposes, but refer to them as a bw and you'll get cussed out..........you bw ought to stop allowing them to do you like this, just like donald sterlings half breed, the minute she gets her ass in trouble, " im half black" see your image as real bw is going to waste.......
Ps. Were is that wm sadbuttrue, hes silent when a white dude is at fault..........
Zoe's whole family is sick because her two other beautiful sisters also married WM. I just don't get it.
Big Knob

United States

#19 Jun 10, 2014
sassyntrashy wrote:
<quoted text>Zoe's whole family is sick because her two other beautiful sisters also married WM. I just don't get it.
That wast'nt the point but since you brought it up my opinion is thats their business, you get with who you choose to get with. I pointed out that these women accept roles as bw on screen then off screen im a woman of color see the difference, im sure you do, nice try though.
Big Knob

United States

#20 Jun 10, 2014
ugly monkeys wrote:
It's funny how bm used to regard halle berry as the face of beatiful bw and a role model until she appeared in monsters ball and began dating wm.
Monk, that means that bm already hit it then passed the remains over to these wm, notice that the bm she was with were sucessful, and didnt ask for a dime when they broke up, eric benet has moved on with a no drama lifestyle,........but halle's paying a white simp 16,000.00 a month and you say bm live off women, monk white lies has caused you to be as delusional as a barrell of monkeys..........can you ook, ook, ook...LOL
stawn

Howell, MI

#21 Jun 10, 2014
uh i learned this history thing that .. um.. Halle berry And her daughter Are black.. period..

the guy her husband saying her daughter is white is A good thing..

but he's in denial.. not everyone Accepts halle berr's daughter as white..

they had slaves that looked full white.. And that's why the civil war happened..

once you have a black ancestor that's it your black no matter how white it is..

until later on when they kept changing rules and sutff..

And some of the white slaves had no black ancestors because white slave owners got greedy like peter popoff and said let me steal a white person and say they ARe black so i can make some more money basically..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 36
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Reality Check 1,549,962
News Anti-racist author Tim Wise: White America desp... 1 hr Rick Perry s Closet 149
Most crime committed by 4% of the population. 1 hr T-BOS 16
white ppl are always at war or preparing for war 1 hr damnman 157
Is there a difference between hispanics,mexican... (Aug '08) 1 hr none 158
Why all the hates here? 2 hr Keyanna 26
Bachelotte: 1 BM & 6 White men left 2 hr The Truth 5
Slave spawn riot at SFO mall! 3 hr KIP 33
He feared for his Life 3 hr 9a43w62x 61
More from around the web