White Women should give Black Men a c...
First Prev
of 9
Next Last
Tony

United States

#186 Jan 10, 2013
Mssons2plees wrote:
<quoted text>
why does that matter? regardless of what color i am, which is irrelevent anyway, we women of all colors should be recognized with respect before we give any men chances...
I only asked! Its nothing ..wow people cant. Even ask a simple question whithout people going of the tracks. Never mind.blackwomen dont mind telling anyone their black except the bipolar socialpathy whitewashed studs.
happy

Brooklyn, NY

#187 Jan 10, 2013
Broderick wrote:
<quoted text>Black women are over Emotional to the extreme like unstable chidren. Soo you guys run and use anything as an excuse to not deal with your true feelings. If a good brotha liked you and you liked him back, you would never let him know.. You wont tell him cause your lije a child you cant deal nb with true feelings do you say and do anything to fuck it up. Its your game your mentally retarded and lack emotions and antisocial and childish and backwards! Thats why men wont take you for real. You lack adult emotions.
Are you a doctor? And have a degree in phycology?

“"Class, the #1 Motivator"”

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#188 Jan 12, 2013
Yawn.....
Broderick

United States

#189 Jan 12, 2013
happy wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you a doctor? And have a degree in phycology?
Yes! Most black men are god gave us the skills of reasoning and perception to keep stupid money hungry socialpaths away fom us. Most bw cant deal with your emotions.. So you hurt the manwho genuine care and love you..and uplift the no good men for what its worth! Your not worth the chase.
Carol

Orem, UT

#190 Jan 12, 2013
DiamondSmile89 wrote:
White and other non-Black Women need to have an open mind and give Black Men a chance by dating them. Black Men are very protective of Non-Black Women and will keep you all safe.
Plus I hear they are great in bed but sorry I don't have to much more information about that.
Black Men and White Women look great together and can make each other happy.
Please White Women give Black Men a chance.
Uh duh, evidently you've never been to a mixed club or college.
Carol

Orem, UT

#191 Jan 12, 2013
uglywhitewoman wrote:
<quoted text>
So group of women who have always stood with their men to oppress and dehumanize you was made for you? You are the reason most people believe black men are dumb. Only a nicca would say something that stupid.
David B is a white woman, aziya.
Carol

Orem, UT

#192 Jan 12, 2013
Rolesha wrote:
<quoted text>Hi!! Im stinki! When I first meet a nicca I take the biggest dodo in his bathroom and stink up the whole house, then I start a loud vicious word slinging fight he a has ever seen. Then I bragg about how wonderful whitemen are. And low class and downlow niccas are. Then leave as onlookers watch.
Another white woman...bayou of course are describing yourself.
Carol

Orem, UT

#193 Jan 12, 2013
Broderick wrote:
<quoted text>Black women are over Emotional to the extreme like unstable chidren. Soo you guys run and use anything as an excuse to not deal with your true feelings. If a good brotha liked you and you liked him back, you would never let him know.. You wont tell him cause your lije a child you cant deal nb with true feelings do you say and do anything to fuck it up. Its your game your mentally retarded and lack emotions and antisocial and childish and backwards! Thats why men wont take you for real. You lack adult emotions.
What women wouldn't have emotional issues ...

When the history of abuse has never been dealt with.....

Blk men also have issues and most remain about the age if 13 mentally...

When is why they abandon women are impregnating them regardless of color.

Since: Mar 13

Arlington, VA

#194 Apr 12, 2013
I love white women

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Blacknificent Morning ;) 2 min coretta 1
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min USAsince1680 1,643,546
Happy Thanksgiving, my Human Friends! 3 min THX Human Pilgrim 1
Homogeneity Is The ONLY Way To MAGA 6 min KIP 24
I feel like I can't be with a white guy if he's... 11 min Hmm the meanie 68
Why are blacks inferior to whites? (Dec '16) 26 min mystance 89
WM please dont sexually molest the Turkeys 34 min Mr nigwhipper 3
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 1 hr im fair are you 1,598
Everyday I thank the Lord I am Black!! 1 hr Dixieeland 373
Why do people say racist white guys have sex wi... 2 hr MaceoSociopath 88