|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

BlackReign wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think you came off harsh, you clearly have different experiences from me. It's perfectly fine no hard feelings!
Thanks. I'm a bit testy lately with all bigots around here, so I feel I've been a bit sharp.
happy

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

harley davidson wrote:
<quoted text> i think its the other way around nighur you get our leftovers
If this was a blk male who 'posted' and a white man who responeded, thanks to the MAN, for enlightening the MALE.
That's the mentality of blk MALES / however, not speaking in reference to blk MEN for however of them that are out there.

“The Love Below”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

ATL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Screw white women. They are not a prize.
Black

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

BeaMae wrote:
<quoted text>
Capree, when was the last time you heard a woman of one racial group call a woman from another racial group a "traitor"? Or even better since when do women indicate possession when referring to men and women of the same group? I think you might have wasted some time here. Also you can't blame these guys for trying. Its what men do.
lol!! Yall dumbass carpetmunchers are still saying blackmen are responsible for everything.. Even when it comes to a southern whitewoman who call yall dumbasses out truthfully. Lol! You bitches are slow and naive.
Frank

Ann Arbor, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
Frank you sound foolish speaking for the majority.
What's "foolish" is you judging MOST black men by the few you see in YOUR little world!

Level 7

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Frank wrote:
<quoted text>What's "foolish" is you judging MOST black men by the few you see in YOUR little world!
Her little world, indeed. The way she talks makes me wonder if she has any black friends in her circle. Having a spouse of another race is fine but looking down the nose at members of your own race because of it is not. People are free to associate with whomever they please and perhaps my question is a little unfair (in which case, I apologize in advance) but Capree makes me wonder.
Frank

Ann Arbor, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

DerekJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Her little world, indeed. The way she talks makes me wonder if she has any black friends in her circle. Having a spouse of another race is fine but looking down the nose at members of your own race because of it is not. People are free to associate with whomever they please and perhaps my question is a little unfair (in which case, I apologize in advance) but Capree makes me wonder.
LOL!!! Sometimes I wonder if "Capree" is actually a racist white guy masquerading as a "black woman who prefers white men over black men" and if she and that maniac, Sadbuttrue, are the same person.

Capree is the ONLY poster that CONSISTENTLY AGREES with that PSYCHO, Sadbuttrue!!!!

:^ D

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Frank wrote:
<quoted text>LOL!!! Sometimes I wonder if "Capree" is actually a racist white guy masquerading as a "black woman who prefers white men over black men" and if she and that maniac, Sadbuttrue, are the same person.
Capree is the ONLY poster that CONSISTENTLY AGREES with that PSYCHO, Sadbuttrue!!!!
:^ D
Yeah, I have wondered that as well but I have nothing to go on. It is interesting though that whenever they talk to each other, SBT suddenly can demonstrate some degree of thought process.
Frank

Ann Arbor, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

DerekJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, I have wondered that as well but I have nothing to go on. It is interesting though that whenever they talk to each other, SBT suddenly can demonstrate some degree of thought process.
LOL!!!!
Cal

Toledo, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

DiamondSmile89 wrote:
White and other non-Black Women need to have an open mind and give Black Men a chance by dating them. Black Men are very protective of Non-Black Women and will keep you all safe.
Plus I hear they are great in bed but sorry I don't have to much more information about that.
Black Men and White Women look great together and can make each other happy.
Please White Women give Black Men a chance.
Buwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaha hahahahahahaha!

Give them a chance to do what? "stop sucking our dycks and paying our bills?" LOL!

Black men and white women look like a pimp and his h*e together! Its like oil and milk, makes no sense to mix the two!

Real black men love real black women, all the rest of the b.s looks fycked up and fake!

I for one don't need cream in my coffee, I love my coffee strong and black it only weakens when cream is added!

A white bytch would never look better with me then a black woman! NEVER!!!!

Just sayin...
Chantelle

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Diamondsmile89 you must be a black man to make that kind of statement. I am happily married to my WHITE Viking man 6'2" blonde hair and blue eyed and would never EVER consider anothe black man again. They are not protective, one boyfriend in high school wanted to let his friends gang bang me! is that the protection women want? HELL NO! When I was younger and dating, I had to pay for most things. The brothas were too lazy to work and talked about how the white man should pay his way. I never felt special or respected with a black man the way I feel with my man. Sex? bullsh*t. Why would I want a man that thinks he is all that with his half hard noodle when I have a man that can take my breath away? It is liars like you that ruin things for other black women who are pressured by their families to marry a black man. You should be ashamed of yourself. If you can't get a non black woman on your own that is too bad but don't post bull on the internet thinking it will help you get your noodle off!!!!!!!!!!

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Chantelle wrote:
Diamondsmile89 you must be a black man to make that kind of statement. I am happily married to my WHITE Viking man 6'2" blonde hair and blue eyed and would never EVER consider anothe black man again. They are not protective, one boyfriend in high school wanted to let his friends gang bang me! is that the protection women want? HELL NO! When I was younger and dating, I had to pay for most things. The brothas were too lazy to work and talked about how the white man should pay his way. I never felt special or respected with a black man the way I feel with my man. Sex? bullsh*t. Why would I want a man that thinks he is all that with his half hard noodle when I have a man that can take my breath away? It is liars like you that ruin things for other black women who are pressured by their families to marry a black man. You should be ashamed of yourself. If you can't get a non black woman on your own that is too bad but don't post bull on the internet thinking it will help you get your noodle off!!!!!!!!!!
Real special group of guys you decided to hang out with when you were younger. While I cannot excuse their behavior (if what you said actually happened), it doesn't say a whole lot for your common sense in picking them.
Black Deal

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Cal wrote:
<quoted text>Buwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaahahahahahahahaha!

Give them a chance to do what? "stop sucking our dycks and paying our bills?" LOL!

Black men and white women look like a pimp and his h*e together! Its like oil and milk, makes no sense to mix the two!

Real black men love real black women, all the rest of the b.s looks fycked up and fake!

I for one don't need cream in my coffee, I love my coffee strong and black it only weakens when cream is added!

A white bytch would never look better with me then a black woman! NEVER!!!!

Just sayin...
You right
Black Deal

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Chantelle wrote:
You a BW?
uglywhitewoman

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

David B wrote:
I'm also involed in relationships with non black women & I live in Brooklyn,NY. They treat me way better than black women. In Brooklyn NY where I live I see more black men with non black wives girlfriends lovers partnets etc & I happen to be one of them. Black men who are still in relationships with black women are quite few. Black men & White women date out more often than White men & black women & that's a fact. White men & black women tend to date within their race more often than black men & white women. White men who in relationahips with black women are quite few & that's also a fact. White women & black men are made for each other. Case closed!
So group of women who have always stood with their men to oppress and dehumanize you was made for you? You are the reason most people believe black men are dumb. Only a nicca would say something that stupid.
Cal

Toledo, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

uglywhitewoman wrote:
<quoted text>
So group of women who have always stood with their men to oppress and dehumanize you was made for you? You are the reason most people believe black men are dumb. Only a nicca would say something that stupid.
LMBAO! Gotta admit "uglywhitebytch" you are telling the truth! LOL! He's also delusional!

The media loves to push that interracial b.s in black men and womens faces to make it seem all-inclusive! "divide and conquer"

The reality of it is that it's just opposite!

Now, I see a lot of punk azz, low self esteem, broke azz, down low, uncle Tom type bruh's with white ho*z; "and even that is playing out" But, like myself, my boyz, and even the President of the United States....we prefer real women, and a weak minded, flat azz, low self esteem, pastey azz white bytch is not an option....

just sayin....:-)
Rolesha

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Cal wrote:
<quoted text>
LMBAO! Gotta admit "uglywhitebytch" you are telling the truth! LOL! He's also delusional!
The media loves to push that interracial b.s in black men and womens faces to make it seem all-inclusive! "divide and conquer"
The reality of it is that it's just opposite!
Now, I see a lot of punk azz, low self esteem, broke azz, down low, uncle Tom type bruh's with white ho*z; "and even that is playing out" But, like myself, my boyz, and even the President of the United States....we prefer real women, and a weak minded, flat azz, low self esteem, pastey azz white bytch is not an option....
just sayin....:-)
Hi!! Im stinki! When I first meet a nicca I take the biggest dodo in his bathroom and stink up the whole house, then I start a loud vicious word slinging fight he a has ever seen. Then I bragg about how wonderful whitemen are. And low class and downlow niccas are. Then leave as onlookers watch.

“CANT WE ALL GET ALONG?”

Level 3

Since: May 07

Central coast

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

We women should give men chances when they give us the respect that we deserve....
Tony

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Mssons2plees wrote:
We women should give men chances when they give us the respect that we deserve....
Are you a white woman?

“CANT WE ALL GET ALONG?”

Level 3

Since: May 07

Central coast

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Tony wrote:
<quoted text>Are you a white woman?
why does that matter? regardless of what color i am, which is irrelevent anyway, we women of all colors should be recognized with respect before we give any men chances...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

485 Users are viewing the African-American Forum right now

Search the African-American Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Why us blacks hate hispanics (Apr '10) 3 min Perez 252
ir ww who lose weight and ditch their bm..an in... 3 min ugly monkeys 10
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 3 min Ben YISRAEL 2,504
Whites are ugly hook nosed chimps 4 min Exterminate Ruskies 11
White vet has sex with animals 4 min Exterminate Ruskies 2
Paris Hilton is a RACIST. She "hates" black men 4 min Aussie Bob 147
Random thoughts... (Sep '07) 4 min CANDAYMAMA 78,576
Another BM with a HOT WW Wife__----------- 7 min Ash 417
About foreign born blacks. ---------- 15 min Bigsmoke 655
Black Guy at an All White Party 21 min Ash 64
•••
•••