White Women should give Black Men a c...

White Women should give Black Men a chance

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 9
Next Last
DiamondSmile89

UK

#1 Jan 7, 2013
White and other non-Black Women need to have an open mind and give Black Men a chance by dating them. Black Men are very protective of Non-Black Women and will keep you all safe.

Plus I hear they are great in bed but sorry I don't have to much more information about that.

Black Men and White Women look great together and can make each other happy.

Please White Women give Black Men a chance.
Yup

Hamilton, Canada

#2 Jan 7, 2013
You live in the Uk where half of all BM are with non BW.

WTF are you talking about? Lol. BM can't keep non BW off lol...
David B

United States

#4 Jan 7, 2013
I'm also involed in relationships with non black women & I live in Brooklyn,NY. They treat me way better than black women. In Brooklyn NY where I live I see more black men with non black wives girlfriends lovers partnets etc & I happen to be one of them. Black men who are still in relationships with black women are quite few. Black men & White women date out more often than White men & black women & that's a fact. White men & black women tend to date within their race more often than black men & white women. White men who in relationahips with black women are quite few & that's also a fact. White women & black men are made for each other. Case closed!

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Since: Oct 09

New Zealand

#5 Jan 7, 2013
Smh..even if i dont hold bm with envy...i think this man abuse is unnessary..im sure a small amount of ww just love nothing but bm

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

New Zealand

#6 Jan 7, 2013
Yup wrote:
You live in the Uk where half of all BM are with non BW.
WTF are you talking about? Lol. BM can't keep non BW off lol...
and u have stats huh..truth is..thats crap

Level 2

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#7 Jan 7, 2013
DiamondSmile89 wrote:
White and other non-Black Women need to have an open mind and give Black Men a chance by dating them. Black Men are very protective of Non-Black Women and will keep you all safe.

Plus I hear they are great in bed but sorry I don't have to much more information about that.

Wtf? hahaha
harley davidson

Crosby, TX

#8 Jan 7, 2013
white women dont want a nighur boon ape std laden cock inside of em. if a white woman wants to be stuck raising half boon ape children by herself by all means be my guest.

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

New Zealand

#9 Jan 7, 2013
harley davidson wrote:
white women dont want a nighur boon ape std laden cock inside of em. if a white woman wants to be stuck raising half boon ape children by herself by all means be my guest.
white womanz wants pedo serial killa white boyz...
harley davidson

Crosby, TX

#11 Jan 7, 2013
JustSaying wrote:
<quoted text>
WW enjoy a black d!ck, diseased or not. As long as it's big they don't care. They don't mind getting sick as long as they got a big horse d!ck in their bleep. When they get tired they come back to you,harley davidson, and you eat it all up. Yummy.
i think its the other way around nighur you get our leftovers

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

New Zealand

#12 Jan 7, 2013
harley davidson wrote:
<quoted text> i think its the other way around nighur you get our leftovers
lol...

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#13 Jan 7, 2013
DiamondSmile89 wrote:
Many white women and other nonblack women are not fools and they see how black men treat their own black women. If black men can't protect and cherish the own women who gave them life then what has a bunch of loser black men have to offer to other races of women? Mine you I am talking about every single black man but the majority are not trained to be real men and are dependent on women for a living but show no gratitude after using them. Most black men are average to very plain looking at best and some look like straight out beast. They really don't look good along side any attractive women from any race and think of how your children will look and be accepted in society. The only chance nonblack and black women need to give black men is the chance to improve.

“Sexy & Independent”

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#14 Jan 7, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
Many white women and other nonblack women are not fools and they see how black men treat their own black women. If black men can't protect and cherish the own women who gave them life then what has a bunch of loser black men have to offer to other races of women? Mine you I am talking about every single black man but the majority are not trained to be real men and are dependent on women for a living but show no gratitude after using them. Most black men are average to very plain looking at best and some look like straight out beast. They really don't look good along side any attractive women from any race and think of how your children will look and be accepted in society. The only chance nonblack and black women need to give black men is the chance to improve.
How is it going girl? You don't always have to defend yourself.
cawlao

Howell, MI

#15 Jan 7, 2013
hey somoan irish aren't you related to white people??? LOL

ain't your grandpa white or some sht???
cawlao

Howell, MI

#16 Jan 7, 2013
how you gonna make fun of white people and be half white.. I don't get it..
cawlao

Howell, MI

#17 Jan 7, 2013
they need to leave diseased dicks alone before they kill everyone..
intermediary

Howell, MI

#19 Jan 7, 2013
harley davindson should be shot.. i hate him..
intermediary

Howell, MI

#20 Jan 7, 2013
he's a racists peice of sht
intermediary

Howell, MI

#21 Jan 7, 2013
I can't even be nice to people.. without geting racial slur..

“Sexy & Independent”

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#22 Jan 7, 2013
cawlao wrote:
they need to leave diseased dicks alone before they kill everyone..
Bayou City get a damn life.

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

New Zealand

#23 Jan 8, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
i feel like crying...wheres the tissues

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pro-Clinton super PAC to invest in ground opera... 4 min DR X 12
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Yeah 1,420,253
What is Trump's Immigration Policy? 5 min Drilling for the ... 26
I feel sorry for white women 12 min TheNewStandardOfB... 20
Losing my virginity to a white guy 33 min AAM2000 3
Do African American women like African men (May '11) 35 min Tammy 167
News ABC Entertainment President Would Like to See M... 53 min Idiot Viewers 3
49er QB Colin Kaepernick is WAKING UP 58 min MICHA 106
Trump will carry atleast 25% of the BLACK VOTE 2 hr Skiff Azlaan 283
Why aren't there any Negroes in the Bible? 4 hr MICHA 579