The Special Olympics Debate Forum

The Special Olympics Debate Forum

Posted in the African-American Forum

Kareem O Wheat

Lowell, MA

#1 Apr 3, 2013
Everybody's going to get angry, but the truth hurts sometimes. So since appeasement of excuses only seems to cause more excuses to be invented, I thought I would try a different tact. I've been on this forum for about a week or so and I thought I would try to be 100%, perfectly honest and say the things that people are afraid to say, even if they think it's true. I thought if I could match their ignorance and show them the mirror, they might just get it and see it.

What could I have possibly been thinking? How wrong could someone possibly be as I turned out to be? Why did I stupidly expect decent reasoning abilities in the Special Olympics of Debate Forum?

As they say, you can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink it. This place reminds me of a horse that would rather die, just to stick it to the rider, then drink the water no matter how thirsty they are. It's like the horse thinks that if you drink the water for him, somehow it's going to end up in his stomach.

So it's pointless and hopeless. I'd like to say good luck, but I don't see much like coming along for anybody that thinks this way.
Kareem O Wheat

Lowell, MA

#3 Apr 3, 2013
J-Town Ninjah OhH YeE AhH wrote:
this forum isnt to be taken seriously... its a bunch of people trolling each other
no way american society is this mentally challenged
Hmmmmmmm......I'll get back to you on that.
Kareem O Wheat

Lowell, MA

#4 Apr 3, 2013
And why did you label it as American society? I knew that this is only going to represent a minority of America because black people are a minority.
Kareem O Wheat

Lowell, MA

#5 Apr 3, 2013
this forum isnt to be taken seriously... its a bunch of people trolling each other
no way american society is this mentally challenged
Yeah, now that I think about it, you're probably right. It's impossible for humans to be this ignorant, so they must be actually joking. I must say though, I really hoped for much more and I was surprised or even shocked to see what I saw.
Kareem O Wheat

Lowell, MA

#7 Apr 3, 2013
<quoted text>
there are just as many whites on here as there are blacks
Oh, Ok, didn't know that. So I have actually stumbled into the "bottom feeder" forum in general.
Kareem O Wheat

Lowell, MA

#9 Apr 3, 2013
lol... you havnt figured out half the people on here are the same 4 or 5 guys with 10 different accounts each?
No I haven't yet, but if you've been here longer, than I'll take your word for it. So is this the moron's forum or is that down the hall and I'm in the schizophrenic lunatic forum? Or, did they knock down the wall between the two and now they both share the same room at the bottom of the ocean?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Majority of White Women Don't Want Black Men (Jan '13) 4 min SBT 311
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 11 min Grey Ghost 1,374,958
News Danette Mitchell: Black consumers should suppor... 36 min Mister Tibbs 19
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 40 min dreamhunk 43,619
Obama admits to training isis forces in Syria 40 min Moses 11
Poll Will Donald Trump be the next President of the ... (Aug '15) 1 hr PATRIOT DVC MOLON... 1,395
Italians are NOT White!!!! (Feb '12) 1 hr luchadoor 6,267
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 2 hr Hittite 133,407
Why all black women must breed with white men! 2 hr Who killed Captai... 23
HANNIBAL BARCA - of Carthage (North Africa) ... (Oct '07) 3 hr Moses 3,631
More from around the web