Why only ads for Black Women with Whi...
Blacks

Colchester, UK

#102 Aug 27, 2009
Budda wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok. Now convince the other 100 million white men then I would be impressed.
there's a good thousand on there, im tired night folks

ttp://www.youtube.com/watch...

http://www.youtube.com/watch ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch ...
boundaries of the univers

Las Vegas, NV

#103 Aug 27, 2009
for years ever since the inception of Topix, any black female who shares a preference for a male other than their own race is automatically in the black male's [especially racist] eyes "a white man/boy", tho black males know better. the growing black male's anger and hostility on various USA race-relation subjects [especially IR dating] both on and off the internet confirms that they know better. tho it ain't the only affirmation.
Budda

Owings Mills, MD

#104 Aug 27, 2009
Blacks wrote:
<quoted text>
there's a good thousand on there, im tired night folks
ttp://www.youtube.com/watch...
http://www.youtube.com/watch ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch ...
Videos are not working. But I will take a guess they are of Black women and White men together. Big Deal.

I didn't say that it never happens. I am just saying it doesn't happen enough for me to give a shite.

If you want to play knight in white Armour to some Black women. Go right ahead. I see you for the bigot you really are. So any Black woman that falls for your bullocks. You can have her.
Blacks

Colchester, UK

#105 Aug 27, 2009
Budda wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok. Now convince the other 100 million white men then I would be impressed.
here's a few thousand

THESE LINKS WORK//

and you'll find half a million on afroromance.com . past my bedtime mate im off



http://www.youtube.com/watch...

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Black Facts

“Satan Slayin' Mike.”

Since: Feb 09

HOW'Z 'BOUT DEM COWBOYS !

#107 Aug 28, 2009
MrReality wrote:
<quoted text>
So your a white guy now. Your a fcking idiot blackBritishChick
Pitiful as hell, isn't it ?

216 Elite

“Mad Izm”

Since: Mar 08

Cleveland, OH

#108 Aug 28, 2009
TruthbknownLDN wrote:
What I find most disturbing is that the media does not seem to be pushing this IR stuff onto any other race. Why do they keep trying to promote it to us blacks? There is an agenda and as a black woman, I don't like it.
Exactly!

And you shouldn't like it, for amerikkkan society is trying to use our sisters as guinea pigs essentially, and they push it on you more, because you're the reproductive force in the african community, and they've effectively made a media and social drive at eliminating the african(black) man in numbers and in thought from some of these lost sisters out here....the more they can sway you away from your natural counterpart...the african(black) man....the more the african and african community will cease to exist....

Its Complete Genocide!

Again....

http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/T91UC3JRN9R11...

BAPF!
istherehope4

Baton Rouge, LA

#109 Aug 28, 2009
NegroOnFire wrote:
on this site?
because thats how its suppose to be in America, all non white mens women should worship white men and be with their race of men as a default option.
Dina

United States

#110 Aug 28, 2009
I am a white woman and am not at all attracted to black men. Not all white women want black men, in fact the majority of white women are with white men. I don't understand why you don't see more ads for bm and bw relationships. Someone evidently has a fetish for IR.
THE MOOR

Detroit, MI

#111 Aug 28, 2009
Dina wrote:
I am a white woman and am not at all attracted to black men. Not all white women want black men, in fact the majority of white women are with white men. I don't understand why you don't see more ads for bm and bw relationships. Someone evidently has a fetish for IR.
Well don't pat yourself on the back too much...because contrary to what all black women and the white media thinks...we don't all want white women either!

AND I THINK THAT IT IS FANTASTIC THAT YOU ONLY WANT WHITE MEN!
boundaries of the univers

Las Vegas, NV

#112 Aug 29, 2009
THE MOOR wrote:
<quoted text>
Well don't pat yourself on the back too much...because contrary to what all black women and the white media thinks...we don't all want white women either!
AND I THINK THAT IT IS FANTASTIC THAT YOU ONLY WANT WHITE MEN!
it seems like at least 90 per cent of the population of black males in America have a preference for non-black [especially white] females.
Level 1

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#113 Aug 29, 2009
216 Elite wrote:
<quoted text>Exactly!
And you shouldn't like it, for amerikkkan society is trying to use our sisters as guinea pigs essentially, and they push it on you more, because you're the reproductive force in the african community, and they've effectively made a media and social drive at eliminating the african(black) man in numbers and in thought from some of these lost sisters out here....the more they can sway you away from your natural counterpart...the african(black) man....the more the african and african community will cease to exist....
Its Complete Genocide!
Again....
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/T91UC3JRN9R11...
BAPF!
CO-SIGN 100% And a lot of these UNREGISTERED users are actual MODERATORS and some of these MODS are creating a lot of the threads on this forum to cause disruption, hate, back stabbing, fear, and jealousy!

Just the other day I was in a thread and started defending black women and I didn't curse or threaten anybody...just defending my women and got BOOTED OFF for 1 hour for NO reason other than the MODERATOR didn't like me!

So I believe many of these MODERATORS are actually people from some of these secret societies that are trying to create a lot of SELF HATE in the minds of BLACK PEOPLE...so make SURE you get the word out to black people to BEWARE of PLANTS on message boards and in chatrooms!

Since: Aug 09

Youngstown, OH

#114 Aug 29, 2009
do u think black men already know there are white women out there.

Since: Aug 09

Youngstown, OH

#115 Aug 29, 2009
216 Elite wrote:
<quoted text>Exactly!
And you shouldn't like it, for amerikkkan society is trying to use our sisters as guinea pigs essentially, and they push it on you more, because you're the reproductive force in the african community, and they've effectively made a media and social drive at eliminating the african(black) man in numbers and in thought from some of these lost sisters out here....the more they can sway you away from your natural counterpart...the african(black) man....the more the african and african community will cease to exist....
Its Complete Genocide!
Again....
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/T91UC3JRN9R11...
BAPF!
it is more that some black men thear black women worse then they do there dogs.with white men they do not have to put up with the shit they get.

“Educated beyond my inteligence”

Level 3

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#116 Aug 29, 2009
Anything else would be false advertising.

“"Living life"”

Since: Oct 07

((Material Status))

#117 Aug 29, 2009
Because alot of people believe that black women and white man are alot hotter than black man and white women.
UkWhiteGuy

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#118 Aug 30, 2009
In general i think most people (black white asian) r attracted 2 partners that r same race or culture and look similar to themselves. Media music and fashion condition us 2 have a certain view of beauty this is why i think a lot of BM r attracted 2 WM...I.e there arent enough black women who r celebrated..and also the perception given is of angry BW with attitude... however i find BW with european features (light or dark, aaliya, traci bingham, vanessa williams) more attractive then 1's who have african features. Although personality and smile would attract me even should BW have african features. But i also find a lot of racism in WM towards BW and also BW towards WM and WW. I would like 2 c more BW artists have more WM as their love interest in videos. Also it is common known BM r more hung then WM,(serious point) this could also b another factor why more BW dont date WM. I am white with dark tanned skin, have dated too many women 2 remember most have been WW but also 4 oriental 4 asian but only 2 BW. The reason being that BW were less receptive 2 date me. Believe me i tried!! So 2 sumarise the reason more BW dont date WM is because they simply not attracted 2 each other and r not culturally or socially compatible.
simple logic

Lithonia, GA

#119 Aug 31, 2009
Lady Chef wrote:
<quoted text>
Very true..black men have already been chasing after white chiks for the longest (done deal, old news)..no need to convince them..it's the sistahs that needed convincing (I don't think we do anymore though)...
see. This is why sistas look like h0s. Cause just like we know where white women are at. White men know where yall at. If he wants yall he would step. This is why sistas get weak white men to marry,and racist to sleep with. So sad.
simple logic

Lithonia, GA

#120 Aug 31, 2009
Number1Queen wrote:
Because alot of people believe that black women and white man are alot hotter than black man and white women.
like who? Black women? White men? If that's the case there would be more black women/white men porn.

Do white women think it's hotter? Do black men think it's hotter?
boundaries of the univers

Las Vegas, NV

#121 Aug 31, 2009
simple logic wrote:
<quoted text>like who? Black women? White men? If that's the case there would be more black women/white men porn.
there's more of that configuration of porn than you're apparently aware of, assuming at face-value that you're being totally honest - not just white males either but many other non-black male races w/black females.
simple logic

Lithonia, GA

#122 Aug 31, 2009
boundaries of the univers wrote:
<quoted text>
there's more of that configuration of porn than you're apparently aware of, assuming at face-value that you're being totally honest - not just white males either but many other non-black male races w/black females.
bottom line is this. You never see hispanic men,or asian men in porn. Why?!? White men don't desire to see them with their women. They desire to see their enemies with their women. The ones the emulate and dispise. The ones with the legendary dicks. The ones who their father told them one day would seek revenge in sleeping with their women,like they did ours.

Simple logic is my name.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
RMG : Was there surveillance at Trump Tower ? 1 hr Mr oH 64
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr Reality Check 1,510,373
Why is the media pushing interracial relationsh... (Sep '14) 1 hr UnderstandPeople 700
this is the mixed race thread (Dec '11) 2 hr Emily 122
Jimi Hendrix vs Jimmy Page? Best guitar hero? 2 hr WHITE AMERICA 4 EVER 8
Blacks are ugly (Jun '16) 3 hr WHITE AMERICA 4 EVER 21
Bi/Gay skype sex??? (Dec '12) 3 hr Sammysissy999 114
White men DO NOT want white girls who date blac... (Nov '10) 3 hr jtr304 5,489
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 4 hr Cigar Face 25 1,447
White men are the solution for the single black... 5 hr IT IS I 231
Blacks and Tipping 7 hr KIP 102
More from around the web