I'm a married white women having sex ...

I'm a married white women having sex with Black men!

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 8
Next Last
Missy Craves Black Men

Temple, TX

#1 Jun 25, 2010
OKAY, here is my secret confession!
I am a very happily married, attractive white lady who just happens to have a strong attraction to handsome, well built, and well hung black men!!!
More to the point, I love fuucking black men!!
I love having that hung, handsome, powerful black man pound deep inside of my white cooch.

I have had several encounters with black men over the past few months and love them all!

I can't get enough of that big, black stuff.

Lucky for me, my husband is very understanding and supportive of my desires for black coock!
By the way, he's hot for horny, black, big butted women.

Presently we are are hoping to find a steady black lover for me and him who would like to help us explore our SPECIAL interests & needs!

Hubby, likes to watch and then masturbate while a big, hung black man is working my cooch and my anuss over right!

Is this wrong?

Can we help who we love?

Why do other white people judge us?

Why are the jealous, prejudiced whites trying to kick us out of the Country Club?

Why are theyt hating on us?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Hot 4 Black

Temple, TX

#2 Jun 25, 2010
I AM also ATTRACTED TO THE VERILITY OF BLACK MEN.

I love it when one of them slaps me around, bends me over, and enters from the DARKSIDE!!!

White men are so sterile and lack stamina.

White men are so vanilla.

White men are so chocolate.

I ENJOY MEETING SECREtLY WITH MY BLACK LOVER.

MY HUSBAND HAS KNOW IDEA THAT I'M IN LOVE WITH MY BLACK LOVER WHO IS WELL ENDOWED WITH LASTING POWER.

WHEN I SEE HIM I START TO BREATHE FASTER AND MY HEART SIMPLY RACES.

I'VE NEVER FELT THAT WAY WITH A WHITE MAN TO INCLUDE MY HUSBAND.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Just the facts

AOL

#4 Jun 25, 2010
LMWAO In TEMPLE Tx. the White Women are just fighting over Black dick LOL

What a Joke ! Your NOT FOOLING anyone !

Another Black fool .

“Gods operate on the spiritual”

Since: Jul 09

devils operate on the physical

#5 Jun 25, 2010
Just the facts wrote:
LMWAO In TEMPLE Tx. the White Women are just fighting over Black dick LOL
What a Joke ! Your NOT FOOLING anyone !
Another Black fool .
jealousy is not attractive. anyway remember the la fitness shooter, the white guy that shot himself and several white women. he kept an online blog and this is one of his entries;
November 5, 2008:
Planned to do this in the summer but figure to stick around to see the election outcome. This particular one got so much attention and I was just curious. Not like I give a flying fcuk who won, since this exit plan was already planned. Good luck to Obama! He will be successful. The liberal media LOVES him. Amerika has chosen The Black Man. Good! In light of this I got ideas outside of Obama’s plans for the economy and such. Here it is: Every black man should get a young white girl hoe to hone up on. Kinda a reverse indentured servitude thing. Long ago, many a older white male landowner had a young Negro wench girl for his desires. Bout’ time tables are turned on that shit.

Besides, dem young white hoez dig da bruthrs! LOL. More so than they dig the white dudes! Every daddy know when he sends his little girl to college, she be bangin a bruthr real good. I saw it.“Not my little girl”, daddy says!(Yeah right!!) Black dudes have thier choice of best white hoez. You do the math, there are enough young white so all the brothers can each have one for 3 or 6 months or so"
Just the facts

AOL

#6 Jun 25, 2010
Stimulate My Intellect wrote:
<quoted text>jealousy is not attractive. anyway remember the la fitness shooter, the white guy that shot Man. Good! In light of this I got ideas outside of Obama’s"
LOL Your one Simple F--K !

Another Black Fool from Texas !

“Gods operate on the spiritual”

Since: Jul 09

devils operate on the physical

#8 Jun 25, 2010
Just the facts wrote:
<quoted text> LOL Your one Simple F--K !
Another Black Fool from Texas !
no im from jersey and you know that already. my point was that you seem to think the poster couldnt be a white woman it has to be a black man saying that, so i showed you what a white man wrote on his online blog had he wrote that here you would have assumed it was a black person here is the link

http://raincoaster.com/2009/08/05/george-sodi...

LOL @ YOU

Hamdani Hassan

“Palestine 4 u I live!”

Level 1

Since: Apr 10

Kuwait City, Kuwait

#9 Jun 25, 2010
This is a black male what normal white woman would say "cooch"? This is black slang, loooooool! This is too funny yet so obvious.
Just the facts

AOL

#10 Jun 25, 2010
Hamdani Hassan wrote:
This is a black male what normal white woman would say "cooch"? This is black slang, loooooool! This is too funny yet so obvious.
I agree
sean Coonerey

Chualar, CA

#11 Jun 25, 2010
The OP is...... Justin Igger.
PTBW Forever

Evansville, IN

#12 Jun 25, 2010
Stimulate My Intellect wrote:
<quoted text>jealousy is not attractive. anyway remember the la fitness shooter, the white guy that shot himself and several white women. he kept an online blog and this is one of his entries;
November 5, 2008:
Planned to do this in the summer but figure to stick around to see the election outcome. This particular one got so much attention and I was just curious. Not like I give a flying fcuk who won, since this exit plan was already planned. Good luck to Obama! He will be successful. The liberal media LOVES him. Amerika has chosen The Black Man. Good! In light of this I got ideas outside of Obama’s plans for the economy and such. Here it is: Every black man should get a young white girl hoe to hone up on. Kinda a reverse indentured servitude thing. Long ago, many a older white male landowner had a young Negro wench girl for his desires. Bout’ time tables are turned on that shit.
Besides, dem young white hoez dig da bruthrs! LOL. More so than they dig the white dudes! Every daddy know when he sends his little girl to college, she be bangin a bruthr real good. I saw it.“Not my little girl”, daddy says!(Yeah right!!) Black dudes have thier choice of best white hoez. You do the math, there are enough young white so all the brothers can each have one for 3 or 6 months or so"
too bad he didn't just kill himself, what a disgrace.
ceelaa

San Francisco, CA

#13 Aug 3, 2012
Just the facts wrote:
<quoted text>I agree
You are right. Most of the letters in this forum advocating black man-white woman sex are written by blacks only. It is so evident from their style of half literate expressions.
yea

New Canaan, CT

#14 Aug 3, 2012
Missy Craves Black Men wrote:
OKAY, here is my secret confession!
I am a very happily married, attractive white lady who just happens to have a strong attraction to handsome, well built, and well hung black men!!!
More to the point, I love fuucking black men!!
I love having that hung, handsome, powerful black man pound deep inside of my white cooch.
I have had several encounters with black men over the past few months and love them all!
I can't get enough of that big, black stuff.
Lucky for me, my husband is very understanding and supportive of my desires for black coock!
By the way, he's hot for horny, black, big butted women.
Presently we are are hoping to find a steady black lover for me and him who would like to help us explore our SPECIAL interests & needs!
Hubby, likes to watch and then masturbate while a big, hung black man is working my cooch and my anuss over right!
Is this wrong?
Can we help who we love?
Why do other white people judge us?
Why are the jealous, prejudiced whites trying to kick us out of the Country Club?
Why are theyt hating on us?
yea

Level 6

Since: May 07

San Jose, CA

#15 Aug 3, 2012
This is why I think ir relationships are a joke. Brothas these white women are only using you, no real love here.
tolo

Buford, GA

#16 Aug 3, 2012
beautiful black woman wrote:
This is why I think ir relationships are a joke. Brothas these white women are only using you, no real love here.
I don't think all bM/ww are a joke but the ones I hear and see seems like they are a joke. Everytime you see a question about why do white women love black men, all you see is responses about sex and nothing else. Then when a.black lady dates out she is called a white man's slave whore. It makes no sense.
walking boss

United States

#17 Aug 3, 2012
Ole sambo
ain't no white woman he's a down low brother that would pop a Negro in the keester and not even give him a hand around.
Nigeria

Lagos, Nigeria

#18 Nov 27, 2012
is a thing of the mind, but white women really likes the black men for sex. black ladies still likes to feel the white guys too maybe the both parties are moved by their color differences. but please lets stop basing all this on sex, for a relationship based on sex isn't real. advice white ladies if you like the black stalions then love them with your heart and not your womanhood same goes to blacke ladies. let GOD be the fulcrum of your relationship.
coscern

Monticello, IN

#19 Nov 27, 2012
would you cheat on your black guy ..

with another black guy???
Funny and not

United States

#21 Feb 9, 2013
My POS wife went and ended up getting drunk and smoooth talked by her black karate instructor. She made the "biggest mistake of her life". Come to find out he was tiny and a two minute tyrant. Hit it hard and quick and over. She told me the next day and was "so sorry". Kicked her out and told her to go try to stay with him. Of course he said no his wife would not understand. She comes home two days later and says that she wants to get back together and she will "never do something that stupid again.
Lesson...if u want to hook up with a black man or any man for that matter that is not your husband be sure you dont tell him while your being taped. Divorce is so much simpler that way and she gets to remember how simple her retirement would have been if she had just not believed the hype.
IRA and Mutual funds at the time of divorce... 2.3 million not including the three houses and three cars.
Husbands dick 9 inches and stamina to spare. If u want to be stupid...think through what you could lose.
Of course the excuse was..."I was drunk" either way...you are the biggest loser...good bye!
White Cucky

Farmington, MI

#22 Mar 15, 2013
My wife has been having sex with black men our entire marrage, 15 years. These are purely sexual relationships. She has them because of their size and stamina. I am not saying that all black men are hung. Many are tho. She can find them. I have watched her pick up black guys at a club a damn if she isn't right,atleast 8". I have seen her with 11" and 12" bulls. Yes they do outlast us white guys. I have never seen her orgasim like she does with a huge black dick inside her, repeatedly. I am not able to give her this pleasure. I love her very much. Who am I to deny my wife this?
Ernest Wells

Charlotte, NC

#23 Aug 31, 2013
My objections are not with you choosing a black male or your husband choosing a black female. My objection is either of you choosing outside your marriage.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Panks 1,479,427
Mohammad - Temporal Lobe Epilepsy 2 min Israelite Suprema... 2
Overcoming the "career urge" with swirly babies 3 min Ben Quick 18
15 yo Black Female Sexually Assaulted by White ... 4 min Meen 3
Does Race Biologically Exist? 4 min SobieskiSavedEurope 518
Who would like to know what me favorite song is? 9 min Jamaica girl 13
Eurocentric Myth Busters: Blacks Are Naturally ... 10 min SobieskiSavedEurope 10
News King's legacy celebrated as Trump, Lewis duel l... 24 min slick willie expl... 183
No more BM/BW couple? Is black love dead? 28 min Ben Quick 50
Parents Cut Her Off for Dating a Black Man 4 hr Ben Quick 173
My Indian cousin married a black man & had a ba... 6 hr The Wookie 91
More from around the web