Why do you hate white people?

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 328
Next Last
Paranoid13

Croatia

#2 Jul 5, 2007
i think a man shouldn't be proud of his color or race, but he should be proud that he is a good person, that's all that matters.

Judged:

18

12

7

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Shani

AOL

#3 Jul 5, 2007
Paranoid13 wrote:
I don't understand what had white people did to you that you hate them so much, i read this forum and there are more racists here then anywhere else. and don't tell me about slavery, that's just lame excuse, today we're all treated the same, anyone can prosper equaly, color isn't the issue.
Now, i'm white male from europe, croatia, i'm not a racist and my country is not a racist country, and i think all people are the same. but i'm really starting to think that there are more blacks that are racists in america then whites, is this true?
Paranoid13,

You are not black, and you have never lived in America. Therefore, you wouldn't understand. To answer your last question, no blacks are not more racist than whites, but if you don't want to take my word for it then go to stormfront.org , and then come back and tell me what you think.

Judged:

22

19

18

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Cibil War

Paris, TX

#4 Jul 5, 2007
LOL!! So tell me, when did racism against blacks end in the USA? Can you give me an approximate year?

Judged:

20

19

9

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
MDJ

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#6 Jul 5, 2007
IpeedOnHitler wrote:
ohh i get it, so you noticed the racism from blacks on this forum but miraculously didn't see any from the whites.
boy i tell ya
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glasses
Is'nt that always the case???

Since: May 07

Washington, DC

#7 Jul 5, 2007
Paranoid13 wrote:
I don't understand what had white people did to you that you hate them so much, i read this forum and there are more racists here then anywhere else. and don't tell me about slavery, that's just lame excuse, today we're all treated the same, anyone can prosper equaly, color isn't the issue.
Now, i'm white male from europe, croatia, i'm not a racist and my country is not a racist country, and i think all people are the same. but i'm really starting to think that there are more blacks that are racists in america then whites, is this true?
And how would you know for sure? Like Shani said, you're not black so you really wouldn't understand anyway. Slavery is not one of the problems as to why we hate white people but because of all these conspiracies white people habitually deny to keep us blacks inferior and oppressed and for that we don't trust them anyway. Besides, you whites are ignorant to us blacks full and corrected history that was being whitewashed by you whites to make us feel as if we never contributed anything to the world and that our history didn't start from slavery so why bother asking us blacks why we hate you guys? You're only just wasting you're time asking us blacks a rhetorical question.

“Mods keep erasing my Avi..”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#8 Jul 5, 2007
Paranoid13 wrote:
Now, i'm white male from europe, croatia, i'm not a racist and my country is not a racist country, and i think all people are the same. but i'm really starting to think that there are more blacks that are racists in america then whites, is this true?
http://worldsoccer.about.com/b/a/000013.htm
MDJ

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#9 Jul 5, 2007
Paranoid13 wrote:
i think a man shouldn't be proud of his color or race, but he should be proud that he is a good person, that's all that matters.
Well no Black people have a reason to be proud of who they are....once upon a time they was'nt even considered to be a american citizen, so all minorites should embrace there culture. Just because you see past skin color does not mean all white people see past skin color. So please spare the African American, forum with this....

And keep in mind you are White and we are black please don't dictate to us how we should feel. We give respect when respect is given. And that goes for all races.

“mr snoop”

Since: Mar 07

"SOUTH LONDON BABY"

#10 Jul 5, 2007
Angry Man wrote:
lmao
Paranoid13

Sibenik, Croatia

#11 Jul 5, 2007
so you do hate white people?

you don't know me, i'm not a racist, but you hate me cause i'm white?

p.s. angry man... that are some soccer hooligans, that happens all across the europe. but try asking some of the africans that live in my coutry how are they treated, they are accepted better then anywhere else, trust me
Paranoid13

Sibenik, Croatia

#13 Jul 5, 2007
MDJ wrote:
We give respect when respect is given. And that goes for all races.
same with me, i think human beings should be judged by their acts and not by their color skin or nationality

my country was 5 years in war with serbia in the beginning of the 90s, and i can surely say that many people in my country don't like serbs, but one of my friends is a serb, good fellow, you can't judge him for what his country has done to our country in war

and to get things straight, i'm now a racist, some of my greatest idols are african americans, but i can't accept that if i were to go to your country you would judge me because of my skin tone.
Paranoid13

Sibenik, Croatia

#14 Jul 5, 2007
i mispelled something in the uper post, it should say i'm not a racist, not i'm now... sorry

“MY EYES ARE OPEN”

Since: May 07

Land of the O's

#15 Jul 5, 2007
MDJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Well no Black people have a reason to be proud of who they are....once upon a time they was'nt even considered to be a american citizen, so all minorites should embrace there culture. Just because you see past skin color does not mean all white people see past skin color. So please spare the African American, forum with this....
And keep in mind you are White and we are black please don't dictate to us how we should feel. We give respect when respect is given. And that goes for all races.
our history books dont even reflect our contributions. Therefore white ppl ...even if they are not racist per se...they believe in all of the white supremicist doctrines that govern this country. Sure they may befriend you, but do they really understand you (an AA..prolly not).

We were slaves and then freed. This explanation is cool with most white folks. Slavery will be written out of history books if not for ppl like many of us on topix (aa forum).

This is one of the main reasons why black ppl do not feel part of America. We live in our own worlds and the only time you hear about our world is when is negative or belittling to AA ppl.

Respect is given when its shown...I show respect but do I like all...NO! Do I trust all... NO! Do I feel like if it came down to me or one of them would they choose me - NO

...so all of my energy goes into worrying about mine. Nothing against anyone else...at all...I am just really concerned about black ppl.

“MY EYES ARE OPEN”

Since: May 07

Land of the O's

#16 Jul 5, 2007
Paranoid13 wrote:
so you do hate white people?
you don't know me, i'm not a racist, but you hate me cause i'm white?
p.s. angry man... that are some soccer hooligans, that happens all across the europe. but try asking some of the africans that live in my coutry how are they treated, they are accepted better then anywhere else, trust me
Id like an African's opinion

Since: Jul 07

Sibenik, Croatia

#18 Jul 5, 2007
don't forger that you were slaves 'cause black people in africa sold you to be slaves, so white people are not the only one to blame for slavery.

Since: Jun 07

Massachusetts

#19 Jul 5, 2007
I dont hate white people, in fact I dont really think about them to be honest. I am indiffrent towards them.

“Mods keep erasing my Avi..”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#20 Jul 5, 2007
Paranoid13 wrote:
so you do hate white people?
you don't know me, i'm not a racist, but you hate me cause i'm white?
p.s. angry man... that are some soccer hooligans, that happens all across the europe. but try asking some of the africans that live in my coutry how are they treated, they are accepted better then anywhere else, trust me
If you say so.

“Ra'Saan Kadafi Kanati”

Since: Mar 07

CHICAGO,IL

#22 Jul 5, 2007
Paranoid13 wrote:
don't forger that you were slaves 'cause black people in africa sold you to be slaves, so white people are not the only one to blame for slavery.
The africans that were sold into slavery by their fellow Africans were prisoners of war!Yeah they sold us but who asked whites to buy us or kidnap us!.Fuck the blame game whites still took part in it, no matter how you try to pasify or justify slavery because you are white.It still shouldn't have happened wether it was out of greed or laziness or an abomination!!!

Since: May 07

Washington, DC

#23 Jul 5, 2007
Yayagirl wrote:
I dont hate white people, in fact I dont really think about them to be honest. I am indiffrent towards them.
Thats how I'm like with them. I really could care less about them and I find them rather boring.

Level 1

Since: May 07

Marion, KS

#24 Jul 5, 2007
White people are cool when they are their selves.
AquaCityBoy

Las Vegas, NV

#25 Jul 5, 2007
Oh, that's easy--I don't. In fact, I don't "hate" anybody, especially not an entire race of people. Life is FAR too short to be spending all your time pissed off and hating someone who never did anything to you.
Paranoid13 wrote:
i think a man shouldn't be proud of his color or race, but he should be proud that he is a good person, that's all that matters.
I agree.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 328
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 3 min African AE 7,680
The value of Negro life is ZERO! 6 min GetRealMichael 30
Leaks by the Grand Jury is Gross Misconduct 8 min injustice 7
Truth to CHINESE worship supreme black Gods 19 min Edgar12 10
The white race: the inferior race (Apr '12) 21 min Edgar12 73
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 22 min Yeah 1,127,283
17 yr old Black kid lynched for dating white woman 27 min Harrisson 343
Many HISPANICS think they're WHITE 1 hr tony 171
Why do WM have all the women, power, prestige, ... 1 hr Redefined 98
Ferguson Grand Jury and History 3 hr Talk sense 146
Mr. Brown 3 hr GetRealMichael 102

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE