White women should have biracial chil...

White women should have biracial children with Black men!

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 19
Next Last

TheronOfRhodeIsl and
Level 4

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#1 Mar 12, 2012
Brothas and white women....dont we make beautiful history!

We need to step it up on increasing the black-biracial community as no other IR couple can compare to what we have manage to accomplish.

Everyone hate BM and WW being together because its clear that we make a bomb couple. Our beautiful offspring are among the best of them all.

BM / WW couples are American history. Presidents come from BM and WW IR, no other IR couple can come close. WW you know we love you and we know you love us. I see the love everyday...

Brothas need to step it up too. Get ur shcit right and get you a white woman. We need white women to produce our future generation of black presidents....
......brothas, get ur game tight!
jen from brooklyn

New York, NY

#2 Mar 12, 2012
Nah I'd prefer a nice German man over Americans any day! Black guys just want white women so they can "get back at the white man." Biracial kids? Not fair to them-they'll grow up confused and be treated terribly by others.
TAR CREATURES

San Antonio, TX

#3 Mar 12, 2012
Most of those BM/WW relationships seem to end with the groid going nuts and murdering the WW....

sand_cracker
Level 8

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#4 Mar 13, 2012
TheronOfRhodeIsland wrote:
We need to step it up on increasing the black-biracial community as no other IR couple can compare to what we have manage to accomplish.
Everyone hate BM and WW being together because its clear that we make a bomb couple. Our beautiful offspring are among the best of them all.
BM / WW couples are American history. Presidents come from BM and WW IR, no other IR couple can come close. WW you know we love you and we know you love us. I see the love everyday...
Brothas need to step it up too. Get ur shcit right and get you a white woman. We need white women to produce our future generation of black presidents....
Exactly. This will ensure that the inevitable end of the white race will come sooner, and with whites, racism will be gone too. It will be paradise on earth. I think any sensible government should pass a law that obligates white women to be inseminated only by black men.

AussiPino
Level 5

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#5 Mar 13, 2012
sand_cracker wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly. This will ensure that the inevitable end of the white race will come sooner, and with whites, racism will be gone too. It will be paradise on earth. I think any sensible government should pass a law that obligates white women to be inseminated only by black men.
Not true. Whites will always be around no matter how small numbers they will be. Beautiful, educated and cultured Middle and Upper Class White women will never have interest in being with men of color regardless if they are Black, Asian or mixed-race. It's mainly the White women who are from lower-socioeconomical backgrounds, or those who have self-confidence/physical issues who would drop their natural standards due to not being able to be with White men that they naturally want to be with.

Again this is not being racist. It's the truth.

Black Famous

“..”

Location hidden

#6 Mar 13, 2012
Though i don't date white women, here in london you see gorgeous blonds with black men. And those men are so happy.
Majority of british black men date ir.
candaycoated

Selma, AL

#7 Mar 13, 2012
jen from brooklyn wrote:
Nah I'd prefer a nice German man over Americans any day! Black guys just want white women so they can "get back at the white man." Biracial kids? Not fair to them-they'll grow up confused and be treated terribly by others.
Like halle berry's crazy azz.I'm really disappointed in her.

Black Famous

“..”

Location hidden

#8 Mar 13, 2012
candaycoated wrote:
<quoted text>
Like halle berry's crazy azz.I'm really disappointed in her.
Halle berry is a very representation of a quality black woman.

Black Famous

“..”

Location hidden

#9 Mar 13, 2012
very poor
candaycoated

Selma, AL

#10 Mar 13, 2012
Black Famous wrote:
<quoted text>
Halle berry is a very representation of a quality black woman.
I agree she's a psycho.

“Love is”

Level 6

Since: Dec 11

A Beautiful Thing

#11 Mar 13, 2012
AussiPino wrote:
<quoted text>
Not true. Whites will always be around no matter how small numbers they will be. Beautiful, educated and cultured Middle and Upper Class White women will never have interest in being with men of color regardless if they are Black, Asian or mixed-race. It's mainly the White women who are from lower-socioeconomical backgrounds, or those who have self-confidence/physical issues who would drop their natural standards due to not being able to be with White men that they naturally want to be with.
Again this is not being racist. It's the truth.
Co sign... you are speaking the absolute truth.
A black man has to be earning six figures and above to buy a decent white girl and even then, if he loses his money, he loses her.

“Love is”

Level 6

A Beautiful Thing

#12 Mar 13, 2012
Black Famous wrote:
<quoted text>
Though i don't date white women, here in london you see gorgeous blonds with black men. And those men are so happy.
Majority of british black men date ir.
Not the majority.
A high percentage of slave descendent BM do, but we have East and West Africans and black South American men who do not date IR.
dweeb

Gwynn Oak, MD

#13 Mar 13, 2012
Stonedlove wrote:
<quoted text>
A black man has to be earning six figures and above to buy a decent white girl and even then, if he loses his money, he loses her.
We aren't lucky enough like white men. They get cheap black women like you for only 50 quid.

“Love is”

Level 6

A Beautiful Thing

#14 Mar 13, 2012
If you think you guys should be breeding more kids...why did you pretend to have only one child?... or do you have one bi-racial child and you don't count any black ones from previous relationships. That would not surprise me.
Betterthannice

Newport, UK

#15 Mar 13, 2012
dweeb wrote:
<quoted text>
We aren't lucky enough like white men. They get cheap black women like you for only 50 quid.
I'm sorry if what AussiPino said hurt your fragile ego, but you can throw insults as much as you like. It won't change the fact that his post was the truth.
WM don't have to buy women, women seek status and acceptance for their children.
As a black guy you cannot provide these things so, you must BUY a WW to compensate her for the status she will lose and the prejudice her children will have to bear because of you.

AussiPino
Level 5

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#16 Mar 13, 2012
Stonedlove wrote:
<quoted text>
Touché.

Asian men have to earn about 10 times more and Latino (mestizo) men have to earn about 8 times more.

Why are people always in denial about this when it is so obvious it hurts?

“Love is”

Level 6

A Beautiful Thing

#17 Mar 13, 2012
dweeb wrote:
<quoted text>
We aren't lucky enough like white men.
No you're NOT :)

Level 7

Location hidden

#18 Mar 13, 2012
jen from brooklyn wrote:
I agree with you about the Zebras. This is why most white women fk black men merely for sport, not for relationship.

Level 7

Location hidden

#19 Mar 13, 2012
Stonedlove wrote:
<quoted text>
if you have to buy a girl how decent can she be?

Level 7

Location hidden

#20 Mar 13, 2012
Stonedlove wrote:
<quoted text>
No you're NOT :)
you have been fking white men for too long and you are probably tight, I want to split you wide open. You will worship me after IM done with you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 19
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Fitius T Bluster 1,643,816
WM please dont sexually molest the Turkeys 4 min Marcus Washington 11
I feel like I can't be with a white guy if he's... 10 min Dixieeland 131
Mouthy know-it-all BW. ugh... 11 min sbt 23
Maceo the Sociopath is HAS NO WHERE TO GO ON TH... 17 min Sbt 1
News Latinos and Whiteness 57 min UruEuWauWau 42
Are Dominicans Black or Latino? (Sep '08) 1 hr UruEuWauWau 983
Everyday I thank the Lord I am Black!! 1 hr Blackhead Popper 394
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 3 hr Yomamma 1,603
Homogeneity Is The ONLY Way To MAGA 11 hr KIR SUCKA 28
More from around the web