Nigerians insulting Ghanians SMDH!
Enlightened

Zebulon, NC

#155 Mar 31, 2013
Zenna wrote:
Black Americans have been resting on what they use to do and have done for the longest time now, on how they use to be great musicians, on how they built America or how they use to be hotter than other women and have big booty or how they use to have families intact, well dinosaurs use to roam the earth too, so! do you hear people using that as an excuse to not do any sh'it now to move forward.
You need to be alert and conscience of what is happening today and not sleep on developing yourselves for a better future because the foundation, which is being laid down by AA today actually means you're quite literally fcked!
How is the AA community going to survive if you have a bunch of people dating out creating mixed kids that they idolise over other black people? With rich black people who shun their poor communities, many black women to fearful to ask for help to address problems such as weight, not taking care of personal appearance and wearing dumb looking weaves and feeling the need to talk loud.
With bm not taking care of their many children and focused more on buying sneakers than being a responsible male along with a host of other issues. Plus not teaching yourselves and the kids some of are having educations and good values.
Do not concern yourself with what American BW are doing in their communities. You are not qualified to do so. You have enough to worry about in that cesspool of a country you are from. I feed all of you Nigerians with a long handled spoon. You are some of the rudest and most arrogant people I have ever encountered.

You come to America because American BW paved the way for you to come here. Your black asc wouldn't be here if it were not for the blood of my people. Where were you during the Civil Rights Movement? You were in Africa living in your mud huts villages with lip plates and nose rings. Without American aid you would still be fk'ed.

koliko

Alexandria, VA

#156 Mar 31, 2013
and Dragonpat, in case you have not noticed, most africans do not get into the typical discussions - bw hate bm, do martians like bw, lightskin nonsense etc etc. We may read a bit and move on, shaking our heads but we dont get involved in what we dont understand. we give you that respect.

on this thread which was started by sassy, she tried to make a case that Nigerians and Ghanaians are at loggerheads. We spent a number of days educating her that though we talk trash to each other, we have a deep mutual respect. along the way, other African posters joined to explain some basic African principles and values to her and that was how come you saw those references to AAs. Next time get the context before you start blowing your big mouth. It just shows how unladylike and undesirable you are.
koliko

Alexandria, VA

#157 Mar 31, 2013
Compare these two economic prospects:

Africa's growing economies and middle class:

http://www.economist.com/node/21541008

Black/AA leaders asking Obama to address rising black unemployment:

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/mar/...

One is optimistic and one is pessimistic. We do not find the pessimistic state of AA employment a laughing matter and we wish you all the best in solving it.

And dont think that Africans live off any American aid, we are making jobs for ourselves and we are creating our own opportunities. Any money that the state department spends goes to the plane fares of Hilary Clinton and John Kerry as they travel around. dont ever make that mistake.
koliko

Alexandria, VA

#158 Mar 31, 2013
African students were coming to school in the US long before the civil rights movement. They got into the best schools on the basis of scoring high grades. Obama's father is only one example, there are tons of other Africans who came here and got good grades without any help from AAs. A lot of them went on to be presidents of their countries. African students go to school all over the world and excell, even in Russia. To us, travelling and getting to understand other people is part of the intelligence process. That is obviously lost on you. Ivy League schools send out letters to African students that score in the 95th percentile of SAT and GRE (and there are a lot of them), asking them to apply. You think you helped those African students to make those top grades?

and even though your american companies are not hiring AAs, do you know how they are hiring local africans from african colleges? you think you get only the best crop of students here? there are a lot whose families are not able to afford the trip and school fees and since we dont like begging they stay in the colleges back home (which are equally good schools, in fact, much tougher than the so called creative american education).

See the list of schools that General Electric hires from in Africa:

http://www.ge.com/careers/culture/university-...

Mastercard is also on a hiring blitiz, offering starting salaries of $80,000 to african college graduates, they sponsored a study on the growth potential of the African market:

http://newsroom.mastercard.com/press-releases...

The ignorant posters here talk about China taking over the continent, what they dont realize is how deep the partnership with China is, Huawei is a leading chinese telco that has been kicking the ass of american ti companies in Africa, they have been hiring african graduates at starting salaries in the six figures. their plan is to have over 80% of their workforce from africa.

http://business.myjoyonline.com/pages/news/20...

In addition to that you have all the job openings in locally established companies, from Aliko Dangote's empire to telecoms to banks.

In fact, most africans who are educate3d abroad are now going home because they can earn more back in Africa than in the US and also the quality of life is better:

http://www.voanews.com/content/africa-brain-g...

I have my exit plan already in place.

dont embarras yourself with your outdated ideas about Africa. you are so behind!
ashanti king

Chalfont, PA

#159 Mar 31, 2013
dragonpat wrote:
<quoted text>bich, i don't post avatars for your benefit. i see your lot is always trying to benefit from something that has nothing to do with you.

we need NOTHING from africans ok? you have no pull or power here in america where everything is literally given to you in the first place.

we let you over here, feed you, cloth you, give you a job and a place to be educated. what do we need to learn from you? maybe how our charity can benefit some of the most poverty stricken folk on earth?

how many africans are actually "educated" over here? how about in your own countries? sure its nothing to brag about because if it was even worth mentioning, you would not be over here taking advantage of our great educational system in the first place.

and for your info mrs monkey bones, blk americans were getting our education in times when it was a death sentence if you even knew how to read.

learn something from us.
I know the dude piss u off but no need to go ham on all Africans. Sure most african countries are struggling but we are trying our best. You should know the deck are stack against people of color especially black ones. Look how aas are treated in America and you guys are western and American, so imagined what they would say about Africans, which is mostly false.
ashanti king

Chalfont, PA

#160 Mar 31, 2013
dragonpat wrote:
<quoted text>bich you must be on crack. since when did america need african money to back is media?

LOL!!!

WHITE FOLK do you see this? africa is financing your media!!!! LOL!!!!

since you are powerful enough to back the most powerfull media on earth, maybe nigerians can enjoy a full months of electricity so they can view media in the first place.
Basically he is not wrong when he says that. America is rich because of slave labour that they got from Africa and exploiting stupid african leaders for resources.

“Obsidian Princess”

Level 8

Since: Sep 09

louisiana

#161 Apr 1, 2013
ashanti king wrote:
<quoted text>
I know the dude piss u off but no need to go ham on all Africans. Sure most african countries are struggling but we are trying our best. You should know the deck are stack against people of color especially black ones. Look how aas are treated in America and you guys are western and American, so imagined what they would say about Africans, which is mostly false.
now if im talking to one silly person, why would another african get upset?

i don't get upset when you talk back to blk americans who come at you first. i get so tired of africans talking mess about all blk americans not just here but all over cyberspace. most instances, we don't even initiate the disrespect.

Level 2

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#162 Apr 1, 2013
z are a gosin goosle
Asho

Eskilstuna, Sweden

#163 Apr 1, 2013
Zenna wrote:
<quoted text>
I meant AA media's, now you're hiding behind the white people you just claimed before that I was kissing their azz because I said things about AA you don't like. Kardashian doesn't mind Nigerian money when she came there to do whatever a Kardashian does for 500k.
Anyway what is clear is the African countries being not perfect are attempting to move forward, can you honestly say the same thing with AA. What does the future hold for AA in 10-20 years.
Is this joke? Why would nigerians pay 500k to Kardashian? For what? To see her "ass". Nigerians need to get their priorities straight. What did she do there, take a shower in a bathtub to a nigerian audience? LOL!

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#164 Apr 1, 2013
teejay wrote:
As an AA, I'd prefer to live in north or east africa
Why?

Location hidden

#165 Apr 1, 2013
dragonpat wrote:
<quoted text>
if we were not successfull, we would not be no where near where we are today considering the powerfull opposition to our success and very livelyhood. and we never begged another nation to take us in so we could benefit from their resources.
our people have made contributions to the world...not just american society. they know nothing about us except for what they choose to see and what white folk provide for them on tv and in their skewed stats.
there are PLENTY of nija people in our jails.
I agree they are always bringing up our bad qualities and never the good things we have done. And see them excusing those self hating Nigerians.

Location hidden

#166 Apr 1, 2013
dragonpat wrote:
<quoted text>
i don't know where these people get their arrogance from. you can't sit here and continue to talk ish about the most prosperous and popular group of blk folk on planet earth without some retribution.
i guess they want to start a tribal war over here so they can mess up our countries like they have done to many of theirs because you know that most of the africans here in the US and other places around the world come from conflict areas: nigerian, ethiopian and somalia.
Blamericans need to come here and read what africans have been saying about us here, so we can stop buying dishikis, blk soap and shea butter from them, which we helped make become a multi-billion dollar industry.
shitz, sell your dishikis to these white folks, sell your shea butter and blk soap to some mexicans, open up your hair braiding shops in china town.... blk americans need to stop patronizing these horrible attitude azz africans who can' stand us! i know i don't anymore.
i do love shea butter and blk soap and only buy from blk american or jamaican venders. we need to take over these two industries and market to each other.
Yes Africans are worse than African Americans and how dare they excuse their self hate while calling out ours. I do think their tribalism is the problem and our people are too friendly.

Location hidden

#167 Apr 1, 2013
dragonpat wrote:
another thing. there are about 3 to 5 million africans here in the US. if there were 40 million africans here you would see more blight, slum, crime, welfsre and all other social ills the exist where they come from.
you can't gauge the success of a whole continent of people by a few million residing else where.
We have all said this and they won't admit it but they know it's the truth.

Location hidden

#168 Apr 1, 2013
Zenna wrote:
Black Americans have been resting on what they use to do and have done for the longest time now, on how they use to be great musicians, on how they built America or how they use to be hotter than other women and have big booty or how they use to have families intact, well dinosaurs use to roam the earth too, so! do you hear people using that as an excuse to not do any sh'it now to move forward.
You need to be alert and conscience of what is happening today and not sleep on developing yourselves for a better future because the foundation, which is being laid down by AA today actually means you're quite literally fcked!
How is the AA community going to survive if you have a bunch of people dating out creating mixed kids that they idolise over other black people? With rich black people who shun their poor communities, many black women to fearful to ask for help to address problems such as weight, not taking care of personal appearance and wearing dumb looking weaves and feeling the need to talk loud.
With bm not taking care of their many children and focused more on buying sneakers than being a responsible male along with a host of other issues. Plus not teaching yourselves and the kids some of are having educations and good values.
Ok so u
you excuse self hating Nigerians but you attack black Americans for having mixed kids? Well that's certainly none of your business and I am sure that mixed kids never bother you. And you don't need to worry about our rich try focusing on the rich corrupt African leaders who live in mansions with 14 carat gold plated floors while their people starve.

Location hidden

#169 Apr 1, 2013
koliko wrote:
cant believe this is still going on. and we went from meaningful discourse to gutter insults from a bw living up to th stereotype.
i just glanced at some of Dragonpat's posts because instead of making sense, she stoops to insults and aggrandizations that show she is not aware of what is happening in the world.
1. AAs laughing at Africans - 10 years ago, there were about 2 AA billionnaires and some musicians n the millionnaire list. Now in 2013, there are over 9 African billionnaires and only AA billionnaire, there are more African millionnaires than AAs. So what makes you think that we are not making progress and have not overtaken you? You are already lagging so far behind and the gap is going to get wider.
2. You talk about clothing and feeding african immigrants. I have never taken any charity or freeloader money, I refuse because that is not my culture. arrogant begger indeed. My family saved 2 decades to finance my education, I work to cover the rest. Thre are some affirmative action grants, i will never apply for them. So many afican immigrants cannot understand why AAs want to collect 'free' money, we have our pride.
3. do a search for the fastest growing economies in the world, 8 out of the top 10 are in Africa. The african middle class is now at 300 million strong and is expected to grown to 1 billion. it is african entrepreneurs who are setting up industries, manufacturing, banking and telecoms to fuel this growth, along with their partners from Asia and other non US countries. These partners are recruiting local africans from african colleges. Yes, there are a lot of african colleges, some set up way back in 1940s and the level of intelligence will blow your mind. Your graduates from your colleges cannot find jobs and lately the headlines are that the black community leaders are telling obama to address the high unemployment in your community.
who should be laughing at who? you obviously have no idea what is going on with Africa.
Sadly enough there is still more African American millionaires than there are black African millionaires. And that sad because it should be the other way around.

Location hidden

#170 Apr 1, 2013
Asho wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this joke? Why would nigerians pay 500k to Kardashian? For what? To see her "ass". Nigerians need to get their priorities straight. What did she do there, take a shower in a bathtub to a nigerian audience? LOL!
I am equally embarrassed that my people basically made her famous.
koliko

Alexandria, VA

#171 Apr 1, 2013
sassyntrashy wrote:
<quoted text>Sadly enough there is still more African American millionaires than there are black African millionaires. And that sad because it should be the other way around.
Lol, get your facts right. you do not keep track of the real net worth of millionnaires and billionnaires. Forbes and other agencies that can track wealth do. and the facts are clear for all to see, Africans have overtaken AAs and will continue to do for in the future. you cant deal with it, we know. and Aliko Dangote is not going to marry you, he prefers his respectable wife and will continue to ensure that his children are well educated to continue growing his empire.

do you know what a sovereign wealth fund does? A few african countries have set up funds from their oil revenues. they will use those billions frrom the funds to start buying US treasury bills just like China is doing. you have no idea what the future holds because of your dumbed down education and lack of priorities in following the limited news sources. enjoy your day!
koliko

Alexandria, VA

#172 Apr 1, 2013
koliko wrote:
and Dragonpat, in case you have not noticed, most africans do not get into the typical discussions - bw hate bm, do martians like bw, lightskin nonsense etc etc. We may read a bit and move on, shaking our heads but we dont get involved in what we dont understand. we give you that respect.
on this thread which was started by sassy, she tried to make a case that Nigerians and Ghanaians are at loggerheads. We spent a number of days educating her that though we talk trash to each other, we have a deep mutual respect. along the way, other African posters joined to explain some basic African principles and values to her and that was how come you saw those references to AAs. Next time get the context before you start blowing your big mouth. It just shows how unladylike and undesirable you are.
reminding you about the genesis of this discussion and how africans avoid the other typical AA discussions eg do Martians date bw.

Location hidden

#173 Apr 1, 2013
koliko wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol, get your facts right. you do not keep track of the real net worth of millionnaires and billionnaires. Forbes and other agencies that can track wealth do. and the facts are clear for all to see, Africans have overtaken AAs and will continue to do for in the future. you cant deal with it, we know. and Aliko Dangote is not going to marry you, he prefers his respectable wife and will continue to ensure that his children are well educated to continue growing his empire.
do you know what a sovereign wealth fund does? A few african countries have set up funds from their oil revenues. they will use those billions frrom the funds to start buying US treasury bills just like China is doing. you have no idea what the future holds because of your dumbed down education and lack of priorities in following the limited news sources. enjoy your day!
Ok so how about a link to an article supporting your claims that there are more black African millionaires than African Americans.millionaires.
koliko

Alexandria, VA

#174 Apr 1, 2013
koliko wrote:
Compare these two economic prospects:
Africa's growing economies and middle class:
http://www.economist.com/node/21541008
Black/AA leaders asking Obama to address rising black unemployment:
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/mar/...
One is optimistic and one is pessimistic. We do not find the pessimistic state of AA employment a laughing matter and we wish you all the best in solving it.
And dont think that Africans live off any American aid, we are making jobs for ourselves and we are creating our own opportunities. Any money that the state department spends goes to the plane fares of Hilary Clinton and John Kerry as they travel around. dont ever make that mistake.
a reminder of the state of the two communities given that we are now dealing with a rude person whose idea of an economy is buying shea butter and black african soap and not frequenting african hair braiding (at least those women set up shops instead of sitting down and waiting fro welfare). African are talking about oil, cement, food manufacturing, banking, telecoms and IT which is in the tens and hundreds of billions. you think shea butter and black soap is what got Aliko Dangote to $16 billion? no wonder you only have Oprah on the billionnaire's list and her net worth is going down every year.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Reality Check 1,600,080
News Firefighter: I'd save dog over African-Americans 1 hr whocaresmanmon 15
What jigger wants to be run off topix next? 1 hr whocaresmanmon 6
Police Shoot College Student 2 hr Sabarro 1
Black People, God truly favors you (Sep '14) 2 hr thatguywithps2 28
I got my hair done today. 2 hr Summer Jones 50
96 murder suspects in St. Louis this year. Eve... 2 hr Mr Lee 5
why whites here hate blacks so ? 3 hr CAC 40
Why can't Blacks answer these questions? 4 hr Got_Rope 44
Jew Controlled Media Keeping Quiet About Leftis... 7 hr Kip 25