First Prev
of 20
Next Last
ashanti king

Brooklyn, NY

#409 Nov 17, 2013
sassyntrashy wrote:
<quoted text>Lol but I don't see why he would lie about being ghanian.
Tnx sassy, that's what I like you for. You keep it real
Kay 5

UK

#410 Nov 18, 2013
ashanti king wrote:
<quoted text>
There are lots of billionaires in Africa especially Nigeria. Most of these governors and presidents are billionaires. The only reason why you don't see them on the list is because they stole it and they don't have evidence of how they made their money.
Nigerians have being producing billionaires since colonial times.There are most Nigerians who are hardworking,owning companies and investments who know nobody in power or have any connection whatsoever,or should I mention names?
Unique2

Macon, GA

#411 Nov 18, 2013
ashanti king wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all, I haven't been here in months and when here I only track threads that has to with Africa on my iphone. So no I don't spend all day over here.
Second this forum was design to share info about aas, so that means anyone who has info about aas can speak their mind.
The Ghanaian forum is that way >>>>>>> >>>
Unique2

Macon, GA

#412 Nov 18, 2013
sassyntrashy wrote:
<quoted text>Lol but I don't see why he would lie about being ghanian.
Because he's part of an act on this forum. Topix makes its money from advertisement. In an attempt at prolonging threads and increasing the forums popularity he's paid to come on here, say controversial things and insight arguments with various posters.

Hint, hint there're SEVERAL posters here that work for Topix administration.
Kay 5

UK

#413 Nov 18, 2013
Unique2 wrote:
<quoted text>
The Ghanaian forum is that way >>>>>>> >>>
Are you now forcing him out of this forum, my dear this is not a private forum is it? Hmmm!

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#414 Nov 18, 2013
Unique2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Because he's part of an act on this forum. Topix makes its money from advertisement. In an attempt at prolonging threads and increasing the forums popularity he's paid to come on here, say controversial things and insight arguments with various posters.
Hint, hint there're SEVERAL posters here that work for Topix administration.
I kmow this is true exvept for him not being ghanian. He is like one of the ew Africans here who sticks to ome identity. Mean while guys like black famous and mayne disasterlooms use a variety of names and identities. Prove me wrong but I say ashanti is legit.
Kay 5

UK

#415 Nov 18, 2013
ashanti king wrote:
<quoted text>
There are lots of billionaires in Africa especially Nigeria. Most of these governors and presidents are billionaires. The only reason why you don't see them on the list is because they stole it and they don't have evidence of how they made their money.
Another thing is they don't really need to prove their source of wealth in order to please a man or for a manmade website to take notice of them. That is why we need God to deal with our lifes to understand better our purpose of living.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 20
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Moors, Egyptians and Phoenicians were not b... 4 min pn2cladelover 1,253
Shock: Black Babies Comprise 78% of Abortions i... (Sep '12) 5 min T-BOS 4
Arab men rarely marry black women (Apr '10) 5 min zina 2,490
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Patrick 1,110,133
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 7 min KiloEcho 24,523
How has Africa from the begining of time influe... (May '13) 7 min African AE 2,063
Yes, I HATE BW, and most other BM feel the same 9 min Be_Real_Fool 8
Are white women attracted to black men? (Aug '06) 15 min FELISITAS 120,911
Another white man beheaded by IsIs 33 min GrapeApe 231
White Power is finally ending, Blacks will righ... 1 hr Kinggeorge 639
BW Cuffed by Police for Kissing WM: Prostitute??? 2 hr Big Knob 213
•••
Woodbridge Dating

more search filters

less search filters

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••