Nigerians insulting Ghanians SMDH!
Synopsis

UK

#23 Mar 25, 2013
koliko wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol, we have our celebrity 'crazies' but they are the exception rather than the norm. former president Jerry John Rawlings is still famous for being a loose cannon with a bad temper. Our mothers will be happy to hear all these good words, you know that most african women (and fathers) try at all costs to raise good children, successful in their studies and life, considerate of others.
I know,I have a group of friends and thier educational attainment can match any racial group and will surpass most. About 90 percent at degree standard by 23,no dropouts, just exemplary and inspirational, and they all have the connection to Africa although many born and schooled here, clued up much.

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#24 Mar 25, 2013
koliko wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks, merci. People from Senegal are called Senegalese, minor point of correction.
I thought she meant those people called Senegambians.
Asho

Eskilstuna, Sweden

#25 Mar 25, 2013
sassyntrashy wrote:
<quoted text>Well the Ghanian guy said it's just all fun and games but I don't care for those insults.
I can see you settling in africa. You seem genuinely interested in africa.
Asho

Eskilstuna, Sweden

#26 Mar 25, 2013
koliko wrote:
<quoted text>
Ma'am, once again, we ask you to leave our affairs. No one appointed you to a position of authority to order us that you dont want to hear talk like that from 'africans'. i have seen some of your psots, you will never understand our culture and values even if you had a double lobotomy. pls keep your distance from us, we are doing prefectly without you and your orders. have a great day!!
Your rudeness is an called for. What are you doing on AA forum if you do not want them to asking you about your culture? Are you on here to discuss AA issues, if so why?
Asho

Eskilstuna, Sweden

#27 Mar 25, 2013
Abdurratln wrote:
What worriesmeabout Nigeria (aside from internal corruption) is their arrogance based on the fact that they are such a large country with the potential to be very rich from natural resources. And there is a lot of crooked Nigerian. They pretty much invented the email scam. That harms Africa's image and makes it hard for Africans to trust each other enough to do business among ourselves. Back during the snactions against Zimbabwe, I would send money to Zimbabwe. But I always had a hard time trusting due to email scam. Nigeria needs to stop that email scam. But, I do not think thety care because they are so big. They are messing up Africa in my opinion. Yet, I do admire Nigerian sisters. They are just about the most beautiful women in the world.
Read an article in New Africa about Nigeria. God knows how that country stays afloat. In 1980s the rage was "My mercedes Benz is bigger than yours". 30 years later ", it's my private jet is bigger than yours" . Nigerians have more private jets than any country except America(?). 80% of nigerian budget is spent on government. If you work for nigerian govt you got your hand in state coffers.. The president of nigeria has 5 planes including the latest boeing. Some european presidents fly public airlines. Not nigerians. They just built 20 million dollars building the vice presidents massion. The country has only 4 hours of electricity supply a day. LOL ! Nigeria is an oil producer but people cue for gas. 30 years ago Nigerian national airline had over 30 plane, today they have none. Nigeria is one big chaos.

Location hidden

#29 Mar 26, 2013
Asho wrote:
<quoted text>
I can see you settling in africa. You seem genuinely interested in africa.
I would try visiting first but I am not so sure about relocating there.

Location hidden

#30 Mar 26, 2013
sand_-cracker wrote:
<quoted text>It's nothing more than an old tribal rivalry. It's hardly specific to Africa. By the way, I've seen Nigerians of different tribes insulting each other, too.
But can't they find anything other than dark skin jokes.
Convicts Stole Australia

Ashburn, VA

#32 Mar 26, 2013
Ghanaians*

Location hidden

#33 Mar 26, 2013
sand_-cracker wrote:
<quoted text>For Africans, skin color is not such big an issue as it's for AAs, usually.
If that were true then they wouldn't be degrading each other over the issue. But I do believe that the two groups must love each other but it looks like they have been influenced by my people.
Asho

Stockholm, Sweden

#34 Mar 26, 2013
sassyntrashy wrote:
<quoted text>I would try visiting first but I am not so sure about relocating there.
Yepp, take a trip to africa. It may change ya for the better. I remember Bryant Gamble(sp) doing a CNN prog. In ethiopia. When time came to leave he sobbed on camera. He said when he got to ethiopian he felt all the tension that had built up all his life being black in America melt away. A huge load off his back. For once he felt at home and enjoyed every moment of it. He did not have look over his shoulder for whitey sweats him in one way or another. LOL!
Asho

Stockholm, Sweden

#35 Mar 26, 2013
sassyntrashy wrote:
<quoted text>But can't they find anything other than dark skin jokes.
Skin tone is a non-issue in africa. It could have been the width of the nose lips jokes. It all in jest.

Location hidden

#36 Mar 26, 2013
Asho wrote:
<quoted text>
Yepp, take a trip to africa. It may change ya for the better. I remember Bryant Gamble(sp) doing a CNN prog. In ethiopia. When time came to leave he sobbed on camera. He said when he got to ethiopian he felt all the tension that had built up all his life being black in America melt away. A huge load off his back. For once he felt at home and enjoyed every moment of it. He did not have look over his shoulder for whitey sweats him in one way or another. LOL!
Lol I don't mean to laugh but Bryant Gumbel was considered the white man's BM and most blacks thought whites saw him a less threatening. But this proves he must have felt racism too despite being light skin and well spoken.
Enlightened

Zebulon, NC

#37 Mar 26, 2013
Asho wrote:
<quoted text>
Skin tone is a non-issue in africa. It could have been the width of the nose lips jokes. It all in jest.
Are you kidding me? Maybe in Africa but once they get to America it is a different story. It is an epidemic. Google it if you don't believe me. Just research it. I know too many African women who bleach their skin and as a matter of fact they tried to get me to bleach with them. They don't use the weak stuff out of Walmart they use the strong stuff. They do it way more than AA women. No disrespect, but it's the truth.

Location hidden

#38 Mar 26, 2013
Enlightened wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you kidding me? Maybe in Africa but once they get to America it is a different story. It is an epidemic. Google it if you don't believe me. Just research it. I know too many African women who bleach their skin and as a matter of fact they tried to get me to bleach with them. They don't use the weak stuff out of Walmart they use the strong stuff. They do it way more than AA women. No disrespect, but it's the truth.
There have been many articles here posted on skin bleaching in African countries such as Kenya and Nigeria. Now skin bleaching is one thing but degrading blackness with angry words is not something I want to see from Africans.

Location hidden

#40 Mar 26, 2013
Black Elite wrote:
<quoted text>
But its acceptable in the AA communities, right?
At least we have better excuses than Africans for the self hatred.
Enlightened

Zebulon, NC

#41 Mar 26, 2013
sassyntrashy wrote:
<quoted text>There have been many articles here posted on skin bleaching in African countries such as Kenya and Nigeria. Now skin bleaching is one thing but degrading blackness with angry words is not something I want to see from Africans.
Most Africans I have dealt with talk negative about Nigerians.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#42 Mar 26, 2013
At the Topix Romanian forum it's the Hungarians and Romanians at each other's throats.
asho

Eskilstuna, Sweden

#45 Mar 26, 2013
Black Elite wrote:
<quoted text>
But its acceptable in the AA communities, right?
AA have a wild range of skin tone due to varying degree of what admixture. That becomes their tribalism so speak. Africa had almost uniform skin tone.
Enlightened

Zebulon, NC

#46 Mar 26, 2013
asho wrote:
<quoted text>
AA have a wild range of skin tone due to varying degree of what admixture. That becomes their tribalism so speak. Africa had almost uniform skin tone.
HUH? Are you really from Africa?

Location hidden

#47 Mar 26, 2013
Enlightened wrote:
<quoted text>
Most Africans I have dealt with talk negative about Nigerians.
I see Nigerians are often times successful but they shouldn't be so arrogant about it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 6 min Redefined 34,582
Interracial dating is gross! (Nov '10) 15 min Savant 103
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 22 min RiccardoFire 1,536,113
Is The White Man The Devil (Mar '09) 29 min Redefined 1,016
Black women have options - THE NEW NORMAL 56 min 2 Dogs 25
Dear White People (May '16) 1 hr 2 Dogs 833
Bill Cosby: A lesson for "established" BM? 1 hr 2 Dogs 2
White women are extremely jealous of bw! 1 hr Gabar 48
Why are black men so thirsty for white women? 2 hr Ttt 84
HA HA HA! Trump cuts $1.7 TRILLION in welfare! 5 hr coretta 226
Black women want kids with that GOOD HAIR 5 hr SadButTrue 34
More from around the web