Nigerians insulting Ghanians SMDH!

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#391 Nov 14, 2013
ashanti king wrote:
<quoted text>
That's how you determine success. You are even more deluded than I thought. Most of these guys are aligned with the government and they either made their money from stealing oil meant for the mass to start a company or they have monopoly on all goods in Nigeria. A country of 180 million yet you can boast of only two billionaires and you are over here spewing trash. My friend comeback with something better.
Once again I must give credit to Nigerians for having lots of black millionaires in their own countries.
ashanti king

Chalfont, PA

#392 Nov 14, 2013
sassyntrashy wrote:
<quoted text>Once again I must give credit to Nigerians for having lots of black millionaires in their own countries.
There are many millionaires in Africa as a whole and not just Nigeria. In fact Accra the capital of Ghana is the fastest city in Africa when it comes to millionaires.

http://www.howwemadeitinafrica.com/accra-expe...

Location hidden

#393 Nov 15, 2013
ashanti king wrote:
<quoted text>
There are many millionaires in Africa as a whole and not just Nigeria. In fact Accra the capital of Ghana is the fastest city in Africa when it comes to millionaires.
http://www.howwemadeitinafrica.com/accra-expe...
I don't click links but this is great news.
Kay 5

UK

#394 Nov 15, 2013
ashanti king wrote:
<quoted text>
That's how you determine success. You are even more deluded than I thought. Most of these guys are aligned with the government and they either made their money from stealing oil meant for the mass to start a company or they have monopoly on all goods in Nigeria. A country of 180 million yet you can boast of only two billionaires and you are over here spewing trash. My friend comeback with something better.
For instance, I heard alhaji Aliko Dangote aligned with some past Nigerian governments to solidify his business. Well dunno ho true it is anyway.
ashanti king

Drexel Hill, PA

#395 Nov 15, 2013
sassyntrashy wrote:
<quoted text>I don't click links but this is great news.
Why not?
ashanti king

Drexel Hill, PA

#396 Nov 15, 2013
Kay 5 wrote:
<quoted text>For instance, I heard alhaji Aliko Dangote aligned with some past Nigerian governments to solidify his business. Well dunno ho true it is anyway.
He owns pretty much everything in Nigeria, he has monopoly in cement, sugar and other things. Yeah he is good friends with obasanjo and other leaders.

Location hidden

#397 Nov 15, 2013
ashanti king wrote:
<quoted text>
Why not?
My devices have found bugs from some of these links.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#398 Nov 16, 2013
Giggs wrote:
<quoted text>
Im from Rochdale. The subject is Nigerians and Gahnians. Keep up.
Calm down ..I saw Oldham...your location changes like our weather:) What do you really know about Nigerians and Ghanians?...you don't even know anything about the people you live around; Indians, Pakistanis and Bangladeshis..to you they are all terrorists.
You are a narrow minded fool.
Kay 5

UK

#399 Nov 17, 2013
ashanti king wrote:
<quoted text>
He owns pretty much everything in Nigeria, he has monopoly in cement, sugar and other things. Yeah he is good friends with obasanjo and other leaders.
I heard he did align himself with Obasanjo. I thought he helps Nigerian govt but heard is the other way round, and the latter being more authentic.Notwithstanding Dangote is smart. There are probably also other billionaires in Nigeria that Forbes isn't aware of.
ashanti king

Chalfont, PA

#400 Nov 17, 2013
Kay 5 wrote:
<quoted text>I heard he did align himself with Obasanjo. I thought he helps Nigerian govt but heard is the other way round, and the latter being more authentic.Notwithstanding Dangote is smart. There are probably also other billionaires in Nigeria that Forbes isn't aware of.
There are lots of billionaires in Africa especially Nigeria. Most of these governors and presidents are billionaires. The only reason why you don't see them on the list is because they stole it and they don't have evidence of how they made their money.
Unique2

Dublin, GA

#401 Nov 17, 2013
Fake Topix African!!!!

Location hidden

#402 Nov 17, 2013
ashanti king wrote:
<quoted text>
There are lots of billionaires in Africa especially Nigeria. Most of these governors and presidents are billionaires. The only reason why you don't see them on the list is because they stole it and they don't have evidence of how they made their money.
There's religious billionaires all over this world that steal money from the poor.
ashanti king

Chalfont, PA

#403 Nov 17, 2013
Unique2 wrote:
Fake Topix African!!!!
Stop stalking me unique. Why are u such a bully. You go around bullying people
Unique2

Dublin, GA

#404 Nov 17, 2013
ashanti king wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop stalking me unique. Why are u such a bully. You go around bullying people
Why would a real Ghanaian spend all his time on a forum that wasn't designed for him???
ashanti king

United States

#405 Nov 17, 2013
Unique2 wrote:
<quoted text>Why would a real Ghanaian spend all his time on a forum that wasn't designed for him???
First of all, I haven't been here in months and when here I only track threads that has to with Africa on my iphone. So no I don't spend all day over here.

Second this forum was design to share info about aas, so that means anyone who has info about aas can speak their mind.

Location hidden

#406 Nov 17, 2013
Unique2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would a real Ghanaian spend all his time on a forum that wasn't designed for him???
Lol but I don't see why he would lie about being ghanian.
Giggs

Liverpool, UK

#407 Nov 17, 2013
freddie47 wrote:
<quoted text>
Calm down ..I saw Oldham...your location changes like our weather:) What do you really know about Nigerians and Ghanians?...you don't even know anything about the people you live around; Indians, Pakistanis and Bangladeshis..to you they are all terrorists.
You are a narrow minded fool.
I lived in Abuja Nigeria for a while. However its not my place to give an opinion on the matter. You were the one talking on the subject. I merely noticed you were dragging my name up.

Im an expert an paks though.... I have lived with them all my life.

The Surah is proof enough for me.
Giggs

Liverpool, UK

#408 Nov 17, 2013
how far?
ashanti king

Chalfont, PA

#409 Nov 17, 2013
sassyntrashy wrote:
<quoted text>Lol but I don't see why he would lie about being ghanian.
Tnx sassy, that's what I like you for. You keep it real
Kay 5

UK

#410 Nov 18, 2013
ashanti king wrote:
<quoted text>
Nigerians have being producing billionaires since colonial times.There are most Nigerians who are hardworking,owning companies and investments who know nobody in power or have any connection whatsoever,or should I mention names?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Joy 1,602,221
Do white men like fat black women? (Jan '09) 55 min BUTTALUV 482
Blacks, Apes, No. But Whites Have APE DNA (Aug '12) 57 min Alpha 150
News Trump Repeats Call to Fire Athletes Who Kneel f... 1 hr Ms Mack 1
North Korea FM: Trump is Mentally Deranged & Fu... 1 hr Ms Mack 7
What if Michael Jackson was "it" 1 hr Mr Lee 5
The black man is God 1 hr Ms Mack 6
A poem for all topix Hottentots 2 hr Mr Lee 2
White Desperation on Topix to have Blacks ACCEP... 2 hr lolwtf 20
This forum is like beating a dead ape... should... 3 hr Ttt 33