Abdu

Rochdale, UK

#343 Aug 16, 2013
Fela wrote:
<quoted text>
If you believe that 70% figure you'll believe anything. Of course WHITEY will always exaggerate such figures to promote their racial myths.
These are the same people that tell us that ''80% of Nigerians live on less than a dollar a day''.
They always know how to use those stats as they suit them.
why don't you just accept the ugly truth? if those figures are lies then all negative news of african countries and poverty figures are lies!

looking at your living conditions in Nigeria you will put poverty figure above 90% as a simple guess. you all live in crap houses, dirty streets ect.... and about skin bleaching loool there is no denial, most Nigerians do bleach their skin and love lighter skin

“Israel uses Jim Crow Terrorism”

Level 7

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#344 Aug 16, 2013
Asho wrote:
<quoted text>
Read an article in New Africa about Nigeria. God knows how that country stays afloat. In 1980s the rage was "My mercedes Benz is bigger than yours". 30 years later ", it's my private jet is bigger than yours" . Nigerians have more private jets than any country except America(?). 80% of nigerian budget is spent on government. If you work for nigerian govt you got your hand in state coffers.. The president of nigeria has 5 planes including the latest boeing. Some european presidents fly public airlines. Not nigerians. They just built 20 million dollars building the vice presidents massion. The country has only 4 hours of electricity supply a day. LOL ! Nigeria is an oil producer but people cue for gas. 30 years ago Nigerian national airline had over 30 plane, today they have none. Nigeria is one big chaos.
Not to mention the history of coups in Nigeria. I was "Naij", it was an eye opener...

Level 7

Location hidden

#346 Aug 16, 2013
dragonpat wrote:
<quoted text>
if we were not successfull, we would not be no where near where we are today considering the powerfull opposition to our success and very livelyhood. and we never begged another nation to take us in so we could benefit from their resources.
our people have made contributions to the world...not just american society. they know nothing about us except for what they choose to see and what white folk provide for them on tv and in their skewed stats.
there are PLENTY of nija people in our jails.
Black Americans the descendants of slaves, with out spending power, would be the 9th richest nation on earth if we were our own nation, and a long ways richer than Nigeria...

Level 7

Location hidden

#347 Aug 16, 2013
dragonpat wrote:
<quoted text>
look at this fking nut case talking about we have had a chance to move ahead since obama and michelle. perfect white racist diction. our you do is spew out of our freeloading mouths what white folks have shitz in it.
I had to up this!!!

Level 7

Location hidden

#348 Aug 16, 2013
Enlightened wrote:
<quoted text>
Do not concern yourself with what American BW are doing in their communities. You are not qualified to do so. You have enough to worry about in that cesspool of a country you are from. I feed all of you Nigerians with a long handled spoon. You are some of the rudest and most arrogant people I have ever encountered.
You come to America because American BW paved the way for you to come here. Your black asc wouldn't be here if it were not for the blood of my people. Where were you during the Civil Rights Movement? You were in Africa living in your mud huts villages with lip plates and nose rings. Without American aid you would still be fk'ed.
I noticed most of the Nigerians talking sh** are not even in Nigeria. They are typing from other countries. The ones "here" in USA do not seem to be in a hurry to get back to Nigeria...

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#349 Aug 17, 2013
fair_guy wrote:
<quoted text>
I noticed most of the Nigerians talking sh** are not even in Nigeria. They are typing from other countries. The ones "here" in USA do not seem to be in a hurry to get back to Nigeria...
The fact that most Africans with internet access are usually in the west or Europe says a lot about the poverty in Africa and how they feel about their homeland.
d naija swagger boy

Sutton Coldfield, UK

#350 Nov 11, 2013
Ghana people should bow down to the whole nigerians and worship them with no questions ask, because back then we nigerians feed them for a very long time before their black asses ran off.
ashanti king

Lansdowne, PA

#351 Nov 11, 2013
d naija swagger boy wrote:
Ghana people should bow down to the whole nigerians and worship them with no questions ask, because back then we nigerians feed them for a very long time before their black asses ran off.
We started feeding you guys first in the 50s and 60s. We are now feeding you guys and educating y'all. So u should bow down to us.
Kay 5

UK

#352 Nov 11, 2013
Abdu wrote:
<quoted text>
why don't you just accept the ugly truth? if those figures are lies then all negative news of african countries and poverty figures are lies!
looking at your living conditions in Nigeria you will put poverty figure above 90% as a simple guess. you all live in crap houses, dirty streets ect.... and about skin bleaching loool there is no denial, most Nigerians do bleach their skin and love lighter skin
Who told you? Saying what you're ignorant about. Have you ever been there to find out things? Smh
Kay 5

UK

#353 Nov 11, 2013
fair_guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Black Americans the descendants of slaves, with out spending power, would be the 9th richest nation on earth if we were our own nation, and a long ways richer than Nigeria...
Dream on! Hahahaha
Kay 5

UK

#354 Nov 11, 2013
sassyntrashy wrote:
<quoted text>The fact that most Africans with internet access are usually in the west or Europe says a lot about the poverty in Africa and how they feel about their homeland.
You don't know what you're saying girl! I don't reside in the West but my homeland,guess you're AA.
Kay 5

UK

#355 Nov 11, 2013
ashanti king wrote:
<quoted text>
We started feeding you guys first in the 50s and 60s. We are now feeding you guys and educating y'all. So u should bow down to us.
Oh please!

Location hidden

#356 Nov 11, 2013
d naija swagger boy wrote:
You should be happy to help your next door neighbor.

Level 7

Location hidden

#357 Nov 11, 2013
Kay 5 wrote:
<quoted text>Dream on! Hahahaha
Get educated no-nothing f*** boy...
goAfrica

Baltimore, MD

#358 Nov 12, 2013
koliko wrote:
<quoted text>
Sassy (hope you dont mind me calling you sassy and leaving out the other part of your screen name, I dont think it's ladylike for you to identify yourself wth that). it is a nice morning, go for a walk or a run or to the gym (I amm headed off to the gym myself, personal health is very important).
I had some articles on the rising number of african millionnaires (ironically sent to me by an AA), these are a couple that I could find from my computer history.
enjoy your day and please do some physical activity instead of sitting on these pessimistic boards all day!
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2...
http://www.ventures-africa.com/2012/12/africa...
And once again, note that the rich in Africa are not in entertainment (which we call clowining). It is hard industry and entrepreneurship, using their brains. It is a big difference my dear.
Good information I am Caribbean but interested in investment opportunity in Africa. Angola congo and ivory coast Nigeria.
Anonymous

UK

#359 Nov 12, 2013
fair_guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Get educated no-nothing f*** boy...
I'm not a boy,get that? Duh!

Since: Jun 12

Manchester, UK

#360 Nov 13, 2013
sassyntrashy wrote:
The fact that most Africans with internet access are usually in the west or Europe says a lot about the poverty in Africa and how they feel about their homeland.
Actually Africans back on the Mother turf tend to communicate using their mobile/cell phones.

Manchester, UK

#361 Nov 13, 2013
@sassyntrashy...,

You do come across as naive sometimes...you probably donít even know what goes on outside your home State never mind Africa..your probably one of these yanks that hasn't even come into contact with an African or Jamaican.

Manchester, UK

#362 Nov 13, 2013
Abdu wrote:
.... and about skin bleaching loool there is no denial, most Nigerians do bleach their skin and love lighter skin
Hey Giggs....,

Whites go into tanning booths and get sprayed with tanning chemicals becuase they are ashamed of their pasty skin...they emmerge from them tanning booths with a new lease on life.

Location hidden

#363 Nov 13, 2013
freddie47 wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually Africans back on the Mother turf tend to communicate using their mobile/cell phones.
I'll bet their not even androids.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Nostrilis Waxman 1,190,472
Black Babies are more advanced than white babies 5 min Beautiful Sunrise 21 1
Now Obama wants to disarm America 7 min Chimp Pharaoh 40
Deleted Threads 8 min Drilling for the ... 18
Who put the Chinese in black communities? 11 min Jax 4
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 13 min Carly HI YAH 109,099
Hispanic/Mexican Women shaped like Square muffi... 13 min Rockefeller 34
All women prefer white men 16 min TheOriginalDoby 2,517
New Study: White birth rate RISING in USA! 17 min Rising Lotus 27
why do white women love black men so much. (Dec '11) 18 min yeaah 538