Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

I don't think that any group can out live their self hatred!

http://shot97.com/2013/04/77-ladies-in-nigeri...
ashanti king

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

sassyntrashy wrote:
Ok so what do the Nigerians and those who love them got to say about this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Unfortunately that's one of the leftovers from colonialism. U see this in all countries that were colonize from Asia to Africa u see this kind craze with skin bleaching.
BMT

Eskilstuna, Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

sassyntrashy wrote:
Ok so what do the Nigerians and those who love them got to say about this?
Bitch get a fckin' life. LOL you got
alot time on you hands.
ashanti king

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

BMT wrote:
<quoted text>Bitch get a fckin' life. LOL you got
alot time on you hands.
Leave her alone, if you don't understand something, u ask questions and that's what she is doing. I would rather have someone ask a question rather than just assumed something for a fact. I truly didn't know that skin bleaching was pandemic in Africa.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

ashanti king wrote:
<quoted text>
Unfortunately that's one of the leftovers from colonialism. U see this in all countries that were colonize from Asia to Africa u see this kind craze with skin bleaching.
Yes it is unfortunate because it causes cancer.
SSA

Arlington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

you just had to bring this back, your obsession with Africans is quite amusing.

i had actually seen that aljezera documentary on skin bleaching in nigeria before. a couple of cases of low class women bleaching their skin does not describe all the 170 million as self haters.

Decent and educated west african women come in all shades and for us, the men, we look first for character, good character. some of our women look so serene and graceful and peaceful, your heart just drops into your intestines. we do not fixate on color and dark-skinned girls from good homes, with good education, who have not dated and slept around much, have an equal chance of landing the best men. it is not lop-sided like here.

take a look at this video, see how both fair and dark skinned girls get their dream husbands (most of the pics are wedding or engagement parties, we love marrying our women and making them proud!!!!!)

and in case you dont know, the favourite Nollywood actress of all time is Genny. Everyone loves her and her skin.

Jimmy

Bristol, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

SSA wrote:
i had actually seen that aljezera documentary on skin bleaching in nigeria before. a couple of cases of low class women bleaching their skin does not describe all the 170 million as self haters.
Decent and educated west african women come in all shades and for us, the men, we look first for character, good character. some of our women look so serene and graceful and peaceful, your heart just drops into your intestines. we do not fixate on color and dark-skinned girls from good homes, with good education, who have not dated and slept around much, have an equal chance of landing the best men. it is not lop-sided like here.
take a look at this video, see how both fair and dark skinned girls get their dream husbands (most of the pics are wedding or engagement parties, we love marrying our women and making them proud!!!!!)
and in case you dont know, the favourite Nollywood actress of all time is Genny. Everyone loves her and her skin.
Just ignore her sweetie she want's you to reply insulting AA, she wants African Americans and Africans to fight, she is very frustrated.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

SSA wrote:
and in case you dont know, the favourite Nollywood actress of all time is Genny. Everyone loves her and her sk
Says the guy in Washington or America and neither is in Nigeria.
ashanti king

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

SSA wrote:

True, but we must discuss this skin bleaching pandemic. Unfortunately she is not lying I have seen so many African girls and women with bleach skin in America. It is so disgusting, it is pandemic that we must discuss. So we shouldn't attack the messenger 70% is extremely high for the amount of Nigerians that bleach their skins.
SSA

Arlington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

sassyntrashy wrote:
<quoted text>Says the guy in Washington or America and neither is in Nigeria.
Oh but I go back every year and my long term plan is to settle down there after marrying my queen in a huge wedding. And my queen comes over to visit at least twice a year. at times when i go on a business trip I arrange for her to fly and meet me in some nice new exotic place, always like a new honeymoon for us.

so many of your sistas have come unto me, in fact the most persistent one just passed by my desk again, shamelessly throwing herself at me as she has been doing for months, still can't understand why I would not want to 'hit' because my queen is not here. I am polite and cannot tell her that her illiterate way of talking, of not thinking about her words before opening her mouth, that her rudeness to everyone, the frown on her face, the nasty posture she has, her nasty evil character and the insults she has for everyone else (meanwhile she has an excuse for everything she does) were turn offs for me.

and my queen is in great shape, she has a waist that can fit into my hand and from there it tapers down to a taut little butt. I dont like women who look like jute sacks full of rice, with imaginary curves who think calling themselves thick is all it takes. and either ways, the nasty attitude is always a turn off. you can enjoy the videos and stop obsessing about us!
SSA

Arlington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

in fact, you have made me miss my queen. It is late back home but I am going to call her and wake her up and get her on skype video call. She looks good fresh from her sleep, does not need make up. Her attitude and conversation always soothe me and bring a smile to my face. Just what I need.

Off to love!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

ashanti king wrote:
<quoted text>
True, but we must discuss this skin bleaching pandemic. Unfortunately she is not lying I have seen so many African girls and women with bleach skin in America. It is so disgusting, it is pandemic that we must discuss. So we shouldn't attack the messenger 70% is extremely high for the amount of Nigerians that bleach their skins.
Yes all blacks should discuss this to try and end it.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

SSA wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh but I go back every year and my long term plan is to settle down there after marrying my queen in a huge wedding. And my queen comes over to visit at least twice a year. at times when i go on a business trip I arrange for her to fly and meet me in some nice new exotic place, always like a new honeymoon for us.
so many of your sistas have come unto me, in fact the most persistent one just passed by my desk again, shamelessly throwing herself at me as she has been doing for months, still can't understand why I would not want to 'hit' because my queen is not here. I am polite and cannot tell her that her illiterate way of talking, of not thinking about her words before opening her mouth, that her rudeness to everyone, the frown on her face, the nasty posture she has, her nasty evil character and the insults she has for everyone else (meanwhile she has an excuse for everything she does) were turn offs for me.
and my queen is in great shape, she has a waist that can fit into my hand and from there it tapers down to a taut little butt. I dont like women who look like jute sacks full of rice, with imaginary curves who think calling themselves thick is all it takes. and either ways, the nasty attitude is always a turn off. you can enjoy the videos and stop obsessing about us!
Oh Moses/Relic you can not fool me with your broke butt.
asho

Eskilstuna, Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

ashanti king wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you mean ghanians? Africa is a continent. You and sussy should hook and wallow in self pity and play victims to god knows what.
asho

Eskilstuna, Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

SSA wrote:
<quoted text>
And am sure she does not bleach her skin. Good for you.

Level 1

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

asho wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you mean ghanians? Africa is a continent. You and sussy should hook and wallow in self pity and play victims to god knows what.
lol
ashanti king

Lansdowne, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

asho wrote:
<quoted text>Don't you mean ghanians? Africa is a continent. You and sussy should hook and wallow in self pity and play victims to god knows what.
What does Ghana have to do with it. After skin bleaching affects all Africans and I must say it is disgusting. How am I playing victim by criticizing self haters that bleach their skins?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

ashanti king wrote:
<quoted text>
What does Ghana have to do with it. After skin bleaching affects all Africans and I must say it is disgusting. How am I playing victim by criticizing self haters that bleach their skins?
He was just going to say anything to get people angry.
SSA

Arlington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

asho wrote:
<quoted text>
And am sure she does not bleach her skin. Good for you.
I have had a smile on my face since having a 3 hour conversation with my queen last night. Something that american women with their feminism may not be doing. so I am still smiling.

no my queen does not bleach, neither does anyone in her family or social class. They are educated and know the health consequences. Besides when you bleach, you cant go into the sun because you get sun burnt. You see a lot of ignorant and uneducated market women who bleach their faces and then have these horrendous burns. I saw the ignorant and nasty OP saying something about 'we should stop it', she should start with Beyonce who gets lighter every year before talking about some other place that she knows nothing about.

But as I said, I still have that love smile on my face, nothing negative is going to change it.
asho

Eskilstuna, Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

sassyntrashy wrote:
<quoted text>He was just going to say anything to get people angry.
No, you do that.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 281 - 300 of387
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

308 Users are viewing the African-American Forum right now

Search the African-American Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Why do blacks move into white neighborhoods (Jul '12) 2 min Cha 22
BM Only, About My Freaky White Princess! 2 min MaxaMil 32
The History of How Africa Civilized Europe 4 min Mike 14
Mexican immigrants doing better than Blacks. (Jun '12) 7 min Jax 29
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min Grey Ghost 1,033,332
BM: Legacy of Living off Women! (Aug '13) 15 min PimpThe478 8
Do Black men like Asian girls? (Jul '13) 16 min Jax 418
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 22 min Black Power 88,547
Random thoughts... (Sep '07) 1 hr crazy people 67,739
Are white women attracted to black men? (Aug '06) 2 hr Bigsmoke 111,361
Latino Male Says AA Men Only Wimps in the World... 3 hr Blackmale Satanist 1,399
Black Men with atleast $100,000 income, marry b... 7 hr Ugh 47
•••
•••
•••
•••