Nigerians insulting Ghanians SMDH!
Unique2

Macon, GA

#275 Apr 2, 2013
Outside of his username there's nothing African about ashanti king. He's a paid entertainer here.
ashanti king

Brooklyn, NY

#276 Apr 2, 2013
sassyntrashy wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe that guy had one too many bad experiences with Africans because I didn't think they hate light skin people.
Maybe
ashanti king

Brooklyn, NY

#277 Apr 2, 2013
Unique2 wrote:
I see you brought your fake a$$ back to Topix.
Wow, u missed me that much. I miss u 2
ashanti king

Brooklyn, NY

#278 Apr 2, 2013
sassyntrashy wrote:
<quoted text>Hopefully but that could take a while. I know African Americans in Miami had tensions with Haitians since the 80s that goes on today though things are said to be much better.
It could, but the situation is much better in Philly because it went from every day tension between aas and Africans to barely hearing such incidents.
ashanti king

Brooklyn, NY

#279 Apr 2, 2013
Unique2 wrote:
You aren't a real African. You work for Topix administration. Why would a real African spend all of his time on an African-American forum arguing and saying the same things over and over? You're here for entertainment value and to boost ratings.
U just a negative person, I have been on topix in months and I haven't argue with anyone since I have been back. U r just a bully, I won't allow u 2 bully me. Big bully

“Try harder :)”

Level 8

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#280 Apr 2, 2013
Nigerians and Ghanaian don't really hate each other. They just have a big rivalry. The rivalry is due to 'who will be West Africa's superpower'.

Now South Africans and Nigerians hate each other.
ashanti king

Brooklyn, NY

#281 Apr 2, 2013
Unique2 wrote:
Outside of his username there's nothing African about ashanti king. He's a paid entertainer here.
Paid entertainer, lol. Unique y do u resent me.
ashanti king

Lansdowne, PA

#282 Apr 2, 2013
big mike M wrote:
Nigerians and Ghanaian don't really hate each other. They just have a big rivalry. The rivalry is due to 'who will be West Africa's superpower'.

What's up big mike, I see u r big fan of walking dead. Can't wait for next season

Level 2

Since: May 11

United States

#283 Apr 2, 2013
big mike M wrote:
Ive heard that as well. Also Ice Cube movie did a brief mention o 4g it.

Level 8

Location hidden

#284 Apr 2, 2013
ashanti king wrote:
<quoted text>
What's up big mike, I see u r big fan of walking dead. Can't wait for next season
Hey AK. Yes I love the Walking Dead. I actually liked the finale of season 3 while others did not like it.

Level 8

Location hidden

#285 Apr 2, 2013
Punchojr wrote:
<quoted text>Ive heard that as well. Also Ice Cube movie did a brief mention o 4g it.
Yeah...
Asho

Eskilstuna, Sweden

#286 Apr 2, 2013
sassyntrashy wrote:
<quoted text>I can't believe all Africans hate light skin men or women or else they wouldn't have a skin bleaching problem amongst some of them.
There you go sticking needles in africans to get some negative reaction so can moan and make another silly thread about it. You live for that dont ya?

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#287 Apr 2, 2013
Unique2 wrote:
Nothing surprises me about the site that stalks people.

Location hidden

#288 Apr 2, 2013
big mike M wrote:
And yet nobody is addressing the issue of Africans making black jokes.

Location hidden

#289 Apr 2, 2013
Asho wrote:
<quoted text>
There you go sticking needles in africans to get some negative reaction so can moan and make another silly thread about it. You live for that dont ya?
I didn't mean to make this thread I was simply researching Ghanaian people and I came up on that hateful thread from Africans which I didn't expect.

Since: Jun 12

Manchester, UK

#290 Apr 3, 2013
Ghanians are top...always up for a laugh...really easy to get to on with imo.

Manchester, UK

#291 Apr 3, 2013
My dad lives next door to Zambians..all they do is giggle all the time..they are focused on shipping goods back to Africa..once their house is empty theyíll invite you in for a cup of tea LOL...those Zambians can accumulate stuff.

Manchester, UK

#292 Apr 3, 2013
bless their rainbow cotton socks...they are only half pint size but strong:)

Manchester, UK

#293 Apr 3, 2013
My dadís neighbours are Zambian women...two sisters..I did try my luck but I donít think Iím there cup of tea... LOL....it doesnít stop me looking at them down the market in their skinny jeans and stiletto heels...I wish LOL.

Location hidden

#301 Apr 4, 2013
Ok so what do the Nigerians and those who love them got to say about this?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min sonicfilter 1,236,822
Ugly fat colored slashes womanís neck on NYC su... 3 min Mick 2
Black men not to the Japanese women's taste? (Dec '07) 3 min DerekJ 717
Why do good looking black women like white men ... (Sep '12) 4 min Moorspeaks 7,202
The White Man Is The Devil.........Really! 11 min PolakPotrafi 84
Attn: American News Media 15 min Black Current Events 1
Black Men are easy to Control 17 min trish_b 2
All women prefer white men 49 min Moorspeaks 4,903
Wake up! "AFRICAN AMERICANS" are not AFRICAN. (Feb '11) 54 min johnplustwomore 1,117
White men are better lovers? 1 hr Guest 167
Sweden is the model country for whites 1 hr confidence 64
More from around the web