Nigerians insulting Ghanians SMDH!

“The Love Below”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

ATL

#236 Apr 2, 2013
sassyntrashy wrote:
<quoted text>It was not all rape and that was the past now we must live with who we are.
We are very diverse in my family.
earl

Hyde Park, MA

#237 Apr 2, 2013
Ghanians and Nigerian insult each other not really about black jokes but their accomplishments

Super eagles vs. Black stars(their football teams)
Nollywood vs. ghollywood(their movie industries)

and etc, I find it funny but in general ghanians and Nigerians tend to just get along they don't fight or get into disagreements with each other like maybe haitians and dominicans do I guess? at least based on my experience with them in one job I used to work at their were many of them and they were cool with each other
Lola

Toulouse, France

#238 Apr 2, 2013
sassyntrashy wrote:
<quoted text>Actually it's you all who come to this board to pick fights with us so I am just giving you what you want.
Wrong. You always create threads about Africans. Am here to set things right cos you dont know anything about Africans.
BMT

Eskilstuna, Sweden

#239 Apr 2, 2013
Lola wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong. You always create threads about Africans. Am here to set things right cos you dont know anything about Africans.
Could it be she asks questions to learn about the cultures she is interested in? Although, I know she deliberate asks question in a way to get under africa skins. LOL! Harmless though.... Itcan be difficult to get a straight answer out of some Africa especially west Africans. West African posting in this thread want to befriend AA but do not know how to go about it so they come out huffing and puffing. AA tell them you love then see how they melt and become the friendliest people you ever met. LOL!
Enlightened

Zebulon, NC

#240 Apr 2, 2013
IDOMA NASI wrote:
<quoted text>
Why celebrate rape? White ancestry isn't something to be proud of when it was forcefully injected into you. Most African Americans are at least 85% African hence why they still resemble West Africans lol Black folks aren’t walking around looking like Britney Spears though some would like to.
You are sadly mistaken if you think all blacks who are biracial or mixed is a product of rape. IMHO, most American Blacks do not resemble West Africans.
Enlightened

Zebulon, NC

#241 Apr 2, 2013
Where do AA resemble west africans?

Enlightened

Zebulon, NC

#242 Apr 2, 2013
Part ll. I see vy few AA who look like west africans.

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#243 Apr 2, 2013
BROWNMAN20 wrote:
<quoted text>East africans, and sudanese, have been the nicest ones I met, and people from ghana. Nigerians love money, and they are the biggest hustlers I have met from africa. I work with all of them. A ivorian told me I was light skin, and I do have curly hair, but Im about Denzel Washington's complexion, maybe a tad bit lighter like Nick Cannon. Two africans men I work with hate me, and they are always aggressive. One saw me combing my hair, his face frowned. Their skin is the color of oil.
You can tell that Sudanese people are the nicest but they may be too docile for their own good. Those African men must be threatened by you and they need to take their tribalism back to whereever they come from.

Location hidden

#244 Apr 2, 2013
BROWNMAN20 wrote:
<quoted text>We are very diverse in my family.
Same for me I have a few cousins who are fair skin to the point that they can almost pass for white.

Location hidden

#245 Apr 2, 2013
earl wrote:
Ghanians and Nigerian insult each other not really about black jokes but their accomplishments
and etc, I find it funny but in general ghanians and Nigerians tend to just get along they don't fight or get into disagreements with each other like maybe haitians and dominicans do I guess? at least based on my experience with them in one job I used to work at their were many of them and they were cool with each other
Lol why do people try to name their movie undystries after Hollywood? Ghollywood sounds absolutely ridiculous. I am not trying to be mean but other cultures should find orginal names for their movie industries.
SSA

Arlington, VA

#246 Apr 2, 2013
sassyntrashy wrote:
<quoted text>Lol why do people try to name their movie undystries after Hollywood? Ghollywood sounds absolutely ridiculous. I am not trying to be mean but other cultures should find orginal names for their movie industries.
so pontificates the woman who chose the name 'trashy' for herself.

btw, the African american CEO thread died, so sad...

have a nice day!!
IDOMA NASI

Northampton, UK

#247 Apr 2, 2013
Enlightened wrote:
Where do AA resemble west africans?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =bqYc0_1QfN8XX
It depends on your definition of what a West African looks like. Many African Americans have a different look because they are from different tribes which results in a new composistion. Many folks didnt know Idris Elba, Chiwetel Ejiofor, Wale, Lupe Fiasco etc were pure African why is that? Answer similarity.
earl

Hyde Park, MA

#248 Apr 2, 2013
sassyntrashy wrote:
<quoted text>Lol why do people try to name their movie undystries after Hollywood? Ghollywood sounds absolutely ridiculous. I am not trying to be mean but other cultures should find orginal names for their movie industries.
it is true, it does sound funny...it males them sound like copy cats

Level 2

Since: May 11

United States

#249 Apr 2, 2013
sassyntrashy wrote:
I agree. Some Africans love the white man but hate lighter tone Blacks. That shitbis redundant. I fill if we do go back in w

Location hidden

#250 Apr 2, 2013
earl wrote:
<quoted text>
it is true, it does sound funny...it males them sound like copy cats
Yeah everybody should name their film companies after themselves or rather their country/cultures.

Location hidden

#251 Apr 2, 2013
Punchojr wrote:
<quoted text>I agree. Some Africans love the white man but hate lighter tone Blacks. That shitbis redundant. I fill if we do go back in w
Wow I had no idea. Tell me this are you a man or woman? And do you think that one gender of lightskin people is perhaps treated better than others.
ashanti king

Chalfont, PA

#252 Apr 2, 2013
Punchojr wrote:
<quoted text>I agree. Some Africans love the white man but hate lighter tone Blacks. That shitbis redundant. I fill if we do go back in w
Who is feeding u these lies. In Africa people don't really put emphasis on color. I heard that in some countries light skin bridal price are worth more, but generally Africans don't care about skin color.
ashanti king

Chalfont, PA

#253 Apr 2, 2013
sassyntrashy wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah everybody should name their film companies after themselves or rather their country/cultures.
I agree, sassy those name are ridiculous and I am embarrassed by it.
ashanti king

Chalfont, PA

#254 Apr 2, 2013
earl wrote:

Nigerians and Ghanaians argue all the time on the Internet. We are always trying to up each other, but in real life these two countries are closer than any other country. We do everything together from movies, music and inter marrying. We are just too close for comfort, kind like two siblings.
ashanti king

Chalfont, PA

#255 Apr 2, 2013
BMT wrote:
<quoted text>Could it be she asks questions to learn about the cultures she is interested in? Although, I know she deliberate asks question in a way to get under africa skins. LOL! Harmless though.... Itcan be difficult to get a straight answer out of some Africa especially west Africans. West African posting in this thread want to befriend AA but do not know how to go about it so they come out huffing and puffing. AA tell them you love then see how they melt and become the friendliest people you ever met. LOL!
What a load of crap. West Africans as whole don't have anything against aas. Is only in America that see this animosity between Africans and aas, in part becasue Africans are recent groups. The same scenario happened with Afro Latino and aas and carribeans and aas but now they get along. Come to Philly, go to any African restaurant and see the amount of aas there or go to african club and see aas.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hahaha! Bug-eyed Bill found guilty on all count! 4 min White Pride Patriot 6
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min sonicfilter 1,747,001
Bill Cosby Found Guilty! 6 min THX White Overlord 4
A PhD & A 1.5 Million Dollar Home? 6 min Jax 39
Forget starvation! Now they can't even get the... 11 min OPOP 9
Negroes need to be taken out with the garbage! 21 min Jake 10
James Shaw, the 29-year-old hero from Waffle Ho... 36 min Jake 200
Why is the media pushing interracial relationsh... (Sep '14) 1 hr thefucko 993
Black sow hoards hundreds of rats in her house 1 hr Master I M White 90
Bust of ROMAN Emperor found in Egypt. 2 hr Master I M White 83