Nigerians insulting Ghanians SMDH!
Zenna

Bristol, UK

#214 Apr 1, 2013
dragonpat wrote:
^^^who cares about ghanian and nigerian success? it seems like you all want us to recognize you as superiors or something...you might as well give up right now.
in that i sense a very deeply seated sense of inferiority and insecurity.
maybe your trying to counteract the medias decades of representing africans and africa as savage, starving war torn and nightmarish...
if that is the case, you all should be trolling in euro forums.
Do you want some cheese with that whine??

You care and you know it, this thread was started by that ish starter SassynTrashy who is supposedly AA so why are you blaming others for coming here and talking about issues that relate to the subject. Blame sassyntrashy starting threads about Africans in an AA forum.

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#215 Apr 1, 2013
forever young wrote:
To be honest as a AA, this topic is worhtless and crap because I don't care about what africans do; but I do agree that nigerians are arrogant but when it comes to who is mean both ghanians and nigerians are both the same to me, because I have seen some mean ghanians to so please
The rudiest africans to me are HOA, they hate being black and trash AAs all the time in the threads when their countries are the worst then most african countries.
Let's talk about AA affairs OP, let the africans deal with this
Ok this is true and believe me I don't go to their boards half as often as they come here.

Location hidden

#216 Apr 1, 2013
Lola wrote:
<quoted text>
My God! I give up.
You just love to start problems with the Africans.
Actually it's you all who come to this board to pick fights with us so I am just giving you what you want.
IDOMA NASI

Northampton, UK

#217 Apr 1, 2013
Nigeria has a population of 170 million, hundreds of different tribes and is only 52 years old so obviously it will have many problems. With that being said it is I believe the most important country for all Black people around the world. Nigeria is the 30th richest country in the world and is climbing.
Zenna

Bristol, UK

#218 Apr 1, 2013
sassyntrashy wrote:
<quoted text>Actually it's you all who come to this board to pick fights with us so I am just giving you what you want.
I know you rated your own comment you're not fooling anyone, what's your excuse for starting the trillion other troll threads on other black people around the world and in the US. You're only playing yourself as this is your life and will be for the next ten years, trying to battle wits with people on the net who at the end of the day you aren't a factor in their real lives. So keep playing your little games on Topix, rating your own comments acting dumb and enjoy your life!.

“The Love Below”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

ATL

#219 Apr 1, 2013
sassyntrashy wrote:
<quoted text>Well the Ghanian guy said it's just all fun and games but I don't care for those insults.
Ethiopians and Somolians do it too. They all do it to each other. I work with the united nations of africans lol. Many down Kenyans too.

Location hidden

#220 Apr 1, 2013
Zenna wrote:
<quoted text> I know you rated your own comment you're not fooling anyone, what's your excuse for starting the trillion other troll threads on other black people around the world and in the US. You're only playing yourself as this is your life and will be for the next ten years, trying to battle wits with people on the net who at the end of the day you aren't a factor in their real lives. So keep playing your little games on Topix, rating your own comments acting dumb and enjoy your life!.
Ok!

Location hidden

#221 Apr 1, 2013
BROWNMAN20 wrote:
<quoted text>Ethiopians and Somolians do it too. They all do it to each other. I work with the united nations of africans lol. Many down Kenyans too.
I saw them but they don't make colorism jokes either. We saw what happen when one insulted African American women. Just imagine what would happen to them if they went around calling other people tar babies.

“The Love Below”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

ATL

#222 Apr 1, 2013
sassyntrashy wrote:
<quoted text>I saw them but they don't make colorism jokes either. We saw what happen when one insulted African American women. Just imagine what would happen to them if they went around calling other people tar babies.
Horn africans think their features are physically better than west africans, and they do have colorism, and also skin bleaching in west africa, its on the rise, and I think it is in south africa as well. My associate from Sierra Leon said they do talk about features.

Location hidden

#223 Apr 1, 2013
BROWNMAN20 wrote:
<quoted text>Horn africans think their features are physically better than west africans, and they do have colorism, and also skin bleaching in west africa, its on the rise, and I think it is in south africa as well. My associate from Sierra Leon said they do talk about features.
Yeah but at least they look different mean while Nigerians and Ghanaians are practically identical.
Brinto

New York, NY

#224 Apr 1, 2013
Ghanians are so full of themselves and they think they are above any other Blacks. I don't really like them at all. But I don't trust a Nigerians either. They are always trying to deceive you and are usually up to no good. The most nicer get to know Blacks you will ever meet are East Africans, Kenyans, Ugandans, Tanzanian, etc.

Level 2

Since: May 11

United States

#225 Apr 1, 2013
I was told by some East Africans that I should come to there side because I would be hated in West Africa cause of my skin tone. He told me some Africans are hard on lightskinned blacks. From what I hear though Ghana is a good place.

Location hidden

#226 Apr 2, 2013
Brinto wrote:
Ghanians are so full of themselves and they think they are above any other Blacks. I don't really like them at all. But I don't trust a Nigerians either. They are always trying to deceive you and are usually up to no good. The most nicer get to know Blacks you will ever meet are East Africans, Kenyans, Ugandans, Tanzanian, etc.
You are like the 2nd or 3rd people to speak highly of East Africans so maybe I should take note.

Location hidden

#227 Apr 2, 2013
Punchojr wrote:
I was told by some East Africans that I should come to there side because I would be hated in West Africa cause of my skin tone. He told me some Africans are hard on lightskinned blacks. From what I hear though Ghana is a good place.
I have seen light skin west Africans and they seem to live good lives.
Abasto

United States

#228 Apr 2, 2013
BROWNMAN20 wrote:
<quoted text>Ethiopians and Somolians do it too. They all do it to each other. I work with the united nations of africans lol. Many down Kenyans too.
You know its all pride and jokes, many AA cant understand national pride because the nation that they have been living in has been their burden for the last 200 years. Every nation that has been lablled 'underdeveloped' will always hold national pride because they now what their country is worth and its beauty. If you have ever been around arabs you would see how much they argue on wich nation is better in the middel east. I have european friends from the former european nation yugoslavia and ones from croatia and the other serbia, they argue non stop on wich nation is better. This type of arguments are idiotic, AA dont and cant have national pride... I guess ignorance is bliss
IDOMA NASI

Northampton, UK

#229 Apr 2, 2013
The funny thing is almost all African Americans are coming from West Africa.
Phoenix

Houston, TX

#230 Apr 2, 2013
IDOMA NASI wrote:
Yes, and many African Americans also have white ancestry as well.
Phoenix

Houston, TX

#231 Apr 2, 2013
Abasto wrote:
You know its all pride and jokes, many AA cant understand national pride because the nation that they have been living in has been their burden for the last 200 years. Every nation that has been lablled 'underdeveloped' will always hold national pride because they now what their country is worth and its beauty. If you have ever been around arabs you would see how much they argue on wich nation is better in the middel east. I have european friends from the former european nation yugoslavia and ones from croatia and the other serbia, they argue non stop on wich nation is better. This type of arguments are idiotic, AA dont and cant have national pride... I guess ignorance is bliss
Sir, yet many African Americans do have national pride.
IDOMA NASI

Northampton, UK

#232 Apr 2, 2013
Phoenix wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, and many African Americans also have white ancestry as well.
Why celebrate rape? White ancestry isn't something to be proud of when it was forcefully injected into you. Most African Americans are at least 85% African hence why they still resemble West Africans lol Black folks aren’t walking around looking like Britney Spears though some would like to.

Location hidden

#233 Apr 2, 2013
IDOMA NASI wrote:
And In other news water is wet.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min My New Alias RULES 1,432,371
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 7 min Who 48,833
MSNBC: Trump won 7 min RMG El Rey de Tra... 19
Boston Globe: Hillary can't stop her slide 9 min DerekJ 2
Why did they Nuked Japan but not Germany??? 20 min Moses 262
News Trump calls on GOP to improve African-American ... 35 min Oh No You Di-nt 1,325
White Male Privilege 41 min Oh No You Di-nt 32
What music are you listening to right now? (Sep '08) 9 hr Oh No You Di-nt 35,242
IR at the walmart 10 hr Mick 65
More from around the web