Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

Ghanians are obviously the nicest Africans and that's why African Americans who go to Africa move to Ghana and not Nigeria or somewhere else like Liberia.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_kYRqgne66jw/TQVRtcw...

http://www.un.org/africarenewal/sites/www.un....

Since: Mar 13

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

sassyntrashy wrote:
Ghanians are obviously the nicest Africans and that's why African Americans who go to Africa move to Ghana and not Nigeria or somewhere else like Liberia.
yeah i totally agree, ghanians are really nice a year ago i use to go with a ghanian female i was 20 years old she was 19, but she was really nice though.
koliko

Alexandria, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Ghanaians and Nigerians insult themselves all the time but cant live without each other. That relationship goes back to the 1950s. dont read to much into it, you dont understand the dynamics.

from a true Ghanaian

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

koliko wrote:
Ghanaians and Nigerians insult themselves all the time but cant live without each other. That relationship goes back to the 1950s. dont read to much into it, you dont understand the dynamics.
from a true Ghanaian
It's not about insults but moreso the racial insults which shows self hate. I know lots of Africans trade insults such as Ethiopians vs Somali's but they don't make racial insults like African Americans.
bdcsr

Tempe, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

Ghanaians are pretty cool people, I worked with some at the airport in the 80s.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

bdcsr wrote:
Ghanaians are pretty cool people, I worked with some at the airport in the 80s.
Well the Ghanian guy said it's just all fun and games but I don't care for those insults.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

It's time for Africans to be role models for blackness so no more making excuses. If they hate blackness then why shouldn't everybody else.
koliko

Alexandria, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

sassyntrashy wrote:
<quoted text>It's not about insults but moreso the racial insults which shows self hate. I know lots of Africans trade insults such as Ethiopians vs Somali's but they don't make racial insults like African Americans.
Ma'am, we do not self hate. Trust me, you will not understand how our values and principles are. Just let it go.
Amelia DUBSTEP Xstasy

Castle Rock, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

I have met two Ghanians before, both siblings, and they were the nicest and most humble people I've met by far of Africa. My friend also met many Ghanians and he said they are very nice people.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

koliko wrote:
<quoted text>
Ma'am, we do not self hate. Trust me, you will not understand how our values and principles are. Just let it go.
Ok so if you don't care then neither do I.
koliko

Arlington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

sassyntrashy wrote:
<quoted text>Ok so if you don't care then neither do I.
Thanks for granting our humble request Ma'am.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

koliko wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for granting our humble request Ma'am.
I am disgusted though. I know you all don't fight but I don't want to hear talk like that from Africans.
koliko

Arlington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

sassyntrashy wrote:
<quoted text>I am disgusted though. I know you all don't fight but I don't want to hear talk like that from Africans.
Ma'am, once again, we ask you to leave our affairs. No one appointed you to a position of authority to order us that you dont want to hear talk like that from 'africans'. i have seen some of your psots, you will never understand our culture and values even if you had a double lobotomy. pls keep your distance from us, we are doing prefectly without you and your orders. have a great day!!

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

What worriesmeabout Nigeria (aside from internal corruption) is their arrogance based on the fact that they are such a large country with the potential to be very rich from natural resources. And there is a lot of crooked Nigerian. They pretty much invented the email scam. That harms Africa's image and makes it hard for Africans to trust each other enough to do business among ourselves. Back during the snactions against Zimbabwe, I would send money to Zimbabwe. But I always had a hard time trusting due to email scam. Nigeria needs to stop that email scam. But, I do not think thety care because they are so big. They are messing up Africa in my opinion. Yet, I do admire Nigerian sisters. They are just about the most beautiful women in the world.
Synopsis

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

sassyntrashy wrote:
There is no great hate towards each other I can assure you.They realise there maybe some cultural differences but they see themselves as African Brothers and sisters, the ribbing is what you get between Aussies and English, othing really serious.There may be more hatred differencies between rival tribal groups of both coutries than between the national groups themselves. I have daily engagement with both groups in a work environment and do not notice and divide on national basis more to do with person.

“Obsidian Princess”

Level 8

Since: Sep 09

louisiana

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

senegalians are nice also.
koliko

Arlington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

dragonpat wrote:
senegalians are nice also.
Thanks, merci. People from Senegal are called Senegalese, minor point of correction.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

Abdurratln wrote:
What worriesmeabout Nigeria (aside from internal corruption) is their arrogance based on the fact that they are such a large country with the potential to be very rich from natural resources. And there is a lot of crooked Nigerian. They pretty much invented the email scam. That harms Africa's image and makes it hard for Africans to trust each other enough to do business among ourselves. Back during the snactions against Zimbabwe, I would send money to Zimbabwe. But I always had a hard time trusting due to email scam. Nigeria needs to stop that email scam. But, I do not think thety care because they are so big. They are messing up Africa in my opinion. Yet, I do admire Nigerian sisters. They are just about the most beautiful women in the world.
I agree the Nigerian scammers are awful. But I love the African millionaires and billionaires lol.
Synopsis

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

in my experience, ghanians are one of the most even tempered. polite and humble people you will ever meet,
koliko

Arlington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Synopsis wrote:
in my experience, ghanians are one of the most even tempered. polite and humble people you will ever meet,
Lol, we have our celebrity 'crazies' but they are the exception rather than the norm. former president Jerry John Rawlings is still famous for being a loose cannon with a bad temper. Our mothers will be happy to hear all these good words, you know that most african women (and fathers) try at all costs to raise good children, successful in their studies and life, considerate of others.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 20
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••