Chris Doner is a stupid fool!

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#1 Feb 11, 2013
And so are the BM who support him. Lol @ him trying to convince us that he is only out for revenge against a corrupt justice system. Chris is out for revenge because he is a loser he didn't amount to what he wanted to be so he snapped. And shame on you BM who try to convince us that this zero is a hero!
Real

Malaysia

#2 Feb 12, 2013
Just passing...

Level 1

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#4 Feb 12, 2013
got it..
kori black

Aurora, CO

#5 Feb 12, 2013
i dont agree with the killing of innocent people. but i do agree with him getting at the L.A.P.D to show them that they are not untuchable. and i hope that the police who drove him to this gets what they deserve.. i know how the
L.A.P.D gets down..... them dirty mothaf*#@z

Location hidden

#7 Feb 12, 2013
kori black wrote:
i dont agree with the killing of innocent people. but i do agree with him getting at the L.A.P.D to show them that they are not untuchable. and i hope that the police who drove him to this gets what they deserve.. i know how the
I don't believe he cares about others as he claims I say he was probably just suicidal.
THX Bringer of Tidings

United States

#8 Feb 12, 2013
Negro thug coward Dorner killed another cop today.

Now watch the majority of Negro "males" cheer that heinous fact.

Level 7

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#9 Feb 12, 2013
kori black wrote:
Wait....this dude took his grievances where no one should. No one drives another to commit murder. that is a conscious act. How much do you actually know about the circumstances of his termination?

Here's hoping no one else gets hurt in this thing.

“racists are funny”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Columbus Ohio

#11 Feb 12, 2013
THX Bringer of Tidings wrote:
you want someone to cheer because then you can post you're usual racist all blacks are blah blah blah nonsense.

Location hidden

#13 Feb 12, 2013
LAcreole wrote:
Chris Dorner is MACEO!-- According to Sadbuttrue.
Lol were all Maceo according to sadbuttrue.
THX Bringer of Tidings

United States

#16 Feb 12, 2013
No shots fired from cabin since the "heavy exchange" at 2:37 PM Pacific... 90 minutes ago...

Dat nighuh beez dayed.
Mo Coco Buttah Plz

Warner Robins, GA

#17 Feb 12, 2013
Might have took one to the lip! I wonder if the car he had stolen was a Cadillac?
ROMPER STOMPER

Laramie, WY

#19 Feb 12, 2013
House he holed up in now fully engulfed in flames!!!

Ammunition exploding!!!

Hope to God this guy was the only person in that house
THX Bringer of Tidings

United States

#20 Feb 12, 2013
No hostages... That was an erroneous report.

Location hidden

#21 Feb 12, 2013
ROMPER STOMPER wrote:
House he holed up in now fully engulfed in flames!!!
Ammunition exploding
Hope to God this guy was the only person in that house
And we will soon forget all about him. Now had he started some advocacy group like the black panthers then he could have became a real hero.
ROMPER STOMPER

Laramie, WY

#22 Feb 12, 2013
sassyntrashy wrote:
<quoted text>And we will soon forget all about him. Now had he started some advocacy group like the black panthers then he could have became a real hero.
You know it.

The guy obviously held a grudge , and maybe , maybe , he had a legitimate grievance.

Making a "hit list" , and going out and gunning down innocent people was not the way to go about getting the public behind him.

He COULD have done some good.....COULD have.

Location hidden

#24 Feb 12, 2013
ROMPER STOMPER wrote:
<quoted text>You know it.
The guy obviously held a grudge , and maybe , maybe , he had a legitimate grievance.
Making a "hit list" , and going out and gunning down innocent people was not the way to go about getting the public behind him.
He COULD have done some good.....COULD have.
I agree because he since he is nice looking he would have easily gained a respectable multi racial following.
kori BLACK

United States

#26 Feb 12, 2013
THX Bringer of Tidings wrote:
Was you saying that when white men was beating (negros) or did you feel justified or was you doing the beating?
Lucent

Geebung, Australia

#27 Feb 12, 2013
The late Doner could have lived a long life in a prosperous nation instead he murdered innocent people and died himself probably pissing hi pants in terror as death closed in on him.Thats pretty damn foolish with a massive dose of evil thrown in.

Location hidden

#29 Feb 13, 2013
J-Town Ninja5 OhH YeE AhH wrote:
he was fired becuase of unsatifactory performance... he says he was black balled, becuase he blew the whistle on his fellow abusive corrupt officers, who were also racist
then he blames his firing from the police force for his discharge from the navy
sounds like the guy is just a screw-up and blames everyone else for his failures
True!
Dino Jr

United States

#30 Feb 13, 2013
LAcreole wrote:
<quoted text>
That is so true. He could've done a lot of good. Do you know why he was terminated from the police force?
Probably for the same reason other negroes are fired: Poor job performance.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min Cheech the Conser... 1,604,108
News Trump Repeats Call to Fire Athletes Who Kneel f... 34 min Tm Cln 193
NFL ratings declining 1 hr Ms Mack 60
Quick question for Master Lee..... 1 hr Mr Lee 2
OK, where am I bashing BM? 2 hr Hmm the meanie 8
Hmm the meanie, u were saying? 2 hr Hmm the meanie 38
NFL players stood for god save the queen in Lon... 2 hr Mr Lee 15
Their dirty laundry 2 hr FireFellow44 120
More from around the web