God says in the Bible he is a Enemy o...

God says in the Bible he is a Enemy of white people

Posted in the African-American Forum

“Repent and worship God”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#5 Jul 31, 2014
And C wrote:
btw i only believe in one god also, the same one god that created all of life and the earth itself, i strongly believe in that. i also believe some stuff in the bible, but i do try and be careful though because it was rewrote and i dont know what was removed.

i am not going to identify myself with a white supremest group. if you understand where im coming from then thats good but if you dont then you probably never will.

edom is in jordon but jordon is not edom. the land of edom is not populated with any human life.

Dna test shows israelites being a tribe in south africa called lamba which is one of the 12 tribes of israel who escaped and made it out of israel
http://youtu.be/NHXvlm0s8uc

the fact that god is against white people could also explain why america, europe, south africa, and russia experience the most natural disasters than anywhere else in the world.

south africa is the only nation in africa that have tonadoes. it is also very rare for anyone to be killed by a sand storm in black africa.

instead the sand from the sahara desert rises up and travel 2000 miles just to get to europe and all a sudden turns into violent storms.

also checkout this where egypt experienced a deadly sand storm
May 8, 2014
A sandstorm swept through Aswan, a city in Egypt’s south, on Wednesday afternoon, damaging property and killing two people, according to local media reports.
“I almost suffocated from the sand! Every thing turned into an orange light only and you can’t see any thing [outside] the windows,” Aref described in Arabic, the Egyptian Streets blog reported.
http://www.buzzfeed.com/miriamberger/a-sandst...
Who is this god you believe in since you don't believe all of the stuff in the bible?
Gremlin

Louisville, KY

#7 Jul 31, 2014
RACE is the black man's God.
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#16 Aug 2, 2014
And C wrote:
btw i only believe in one god also, the same one god that created all of life and the earth itself, i strongly believe in that. i also believe some stuff in the bible, but i do try and be careful though because it was rewrote and i dont know what was removed.
i am not going to identify myself with a white supremest group. if you understand where im coming from then thats good but if you dont then you probably never will.
edom is in jordon but jordon is not edom. the land of edom is not populated with any human life.
Dna test shows israelites being a tribe in south africa called lamba which is one of the 12 tribes of israel who escaped and made it out of israel
http://youtu.be/NHXvlm0s8uc
the fact that god is against white people could also explain why america, europe, south africa, and russia experience the most natural disasters than anywhere else in the world.
south africa is the only nation in africa that have tonadoes. it is also very rare for anyone to be killed by a sand storm in black africa.
instead the sand from the sahara desert rises up and travel 2000 miles just to get to europe and all a sudden turns into violent storms.
also checkout this where egypt experienced a deadly sand storm
May 8, 2014
A sandstorm swept through Aswan, a city in Egypt’s south, on Wednesday afternoon, damaging property and killing two people, according to local media reports.
“I almost suffocated from the sand! Every thing turned into an orange light only and you can’t see any thing [outside] the windows,” Aref described in Arabic, the Egyptian Streets blog reported.
http://www.buzzfeed.com/miriamberger/a-sandst...
Naural disaster in South Africa???? Hell NO!! THERE HAS NEVER BEEN A TORNADO IN SOUTH AFRICA!
Over 250 000 Asians died in a Tsunami not too long ago in Asia! Maybe G-d Hates Asia !

LLatest DNA taken from Lemba, show THEY ARE RELATED TO ARABS and NOT any INDIGENOUS MIDDLE EASTERN JEWS!

Edom has lots of Jordanians living on the land!
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#17 Aug 2, 2014
And C wrote:
most definitely checkout this which proves that god him self is black
http://youtu.be/EQ8VfiUoC7w
i have also found this as making a lot of sense
Ethiopia means “Land of Ethiops.” Ethiops was another name for Cush, a son of Ham and grandson of Noah (Hislop, 48). Cush, also known as “Al Khem”(The Black One), was the father of the black race. For centuries, Africans were known as Cushites and Khemites. So, when the Bible speaks of Ethiopians, it is referring to all blacks.
Notice that Amos 9:7 compares God’s chosen people, the Jews, with the Ethiopians, the blacks. This is proof that rather than hating blacks, God loves Blacks: so much so, that He compares His love for them with His love for His beloved black Jewish people.
which basically means the israeli jewish blacks was like a head leader of all of god children.
Noah’s son Ham, the father of Cush, was the father of all dark-skinned people, including the Egyptians. The Bible calls Egypt “The Land of Ham”(Psalms 105:26-27, 106:21-22). Ham was known as “The Burnt One”(Hislop, 25). Throughout the Bible, there is an indelible link between Egypt and Israel. God told Abraham to sojourn in Egypt with his wife, Sarah, and later, Abraham fathered a child with an Egyptian woman, who bore him a son. We read that Jacob’s son, Joseph, was enslaved and taken to Egypt, where he later rose to prominence as its first prime minister. Joseph also married an Egyptian woman. God used the Egyptians to punish the Jews for having forsaken Him and turning to idols, and it was in Egypt that God revealed His power by bringing Israel out of that land with a mighty hand. Moreover, God told Joseph, Jesus’ stepfather, to flee to Egypt with his family to avoid being killed by Herod’s troops. God had no problem sending the family of our Savior to “The Land of the Blacks.”
Even further proof of God’s love for the Black race is the fact that Moses, the prophet of God, married a black woman.
JEWS,ISRAELITES,HEBREWS = SHEMITES
ANCIENT JEWS PAINT THEIR PEOPLE AS WHITE:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dura-Europos_synagogue
www.youtube.com/watch...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min old_moose 1,548,881
Here's a perfect example of Negro stupidity and... 5 min Fun Facts 8
White Heroin Pandemic Bankrupts America 11 min Kato 16
Does anyone else here feel bad for blacks whom ... 11 min Fun Facts 8
Undeniable proof most celebrities and world lea... 14 min Redefined 31
Are liberals getting too unstable? 16 min Fun Facts 81
He feared for his Life 17 min The Power Of Mast... 22
Racism in America 20 min Truth 638
Otto Warmbier CROAKS!!! 26 min Kato 137
Will Democrats ever win another election? 39 min Reymundo Mejia Gu... 114