Whites commit 70% of the crimes in America!!!

Posted in the African-American Forum

Comments (Page 148)

Showing posts 2,941 - 2,960 of5,440
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Tim John

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2010

,..Heather... you would see DOUBLE the use of cost effective PROACTIVE SOLUTIONS to crime...not mundane, reactive, "Ole just throw more money to law enforcement and federal police and more laws restricting EVERYONE because of what criminals do.."

Those days would be over...there wouldn't more money for surveillance, humint or comint or any of that stuff the NSA is involved with now..no more money for satellites and crap to watch us..no more tracking and monitoring... etc..none of that crap that is reactive..after the fact ..law enforcement...

Law enforcement would change completely -

In fact it may not even be called law enforcement -- but instead 'Proactive Crimes Prevention' were grants would go out to the best ideas as to that cause...

Changing criminal environments, gutting third world looking communities in America, putting in more schools, more book stores, more communitiy centers, more churches, more Internet Cafes, more gaming rooms, gyms, recreational centers, after school facilities,... law enforcements budgets would be CUT!!! because law enforcement has failed!

America has more people in jails and prisons than any other country in the world!

DOUBLING the people of color would finally mean a non-bigoted approach to fighting crime... less White police officers with guns thinking this is the wild wild west...and more reconstruction of entire communities, gutting criminals 'play areas'... grabbing criminals' drug clients and getting them into the proper treatment that they need - NOT JAILS!..treatment centers ..which will go up everywhere and be free! Gut the criminals' ability to gun access to guns by putting tracing and location device to follow guns where ever they go...

HELLO AMERICA! You want to STOP GUN VIOLENCE!

Put a chip in every gun, so you can track it, if it goes into a bad part of town ...you will see that and you can go get it...but under my million ideas those areas wouldn't be there long...

Want safe communities - SPEND the money you SPEND on ATF, DEA, FBI, DHLS, ICE, Border Patrol, etc...on rebuilding the communities to force criminals out...

Criminals are just like plants..if you remove the soil they have come to love...remove the rain...remove the pollinators (Bees)..they will die from within...

Weed killers (police) only serve to stop crime for that moment! PERIOD!

,..Law enforcement is a JOKE!

Proactive Crimes Prevention will be my THESIS MY DISSERTATION for my Doctoral for my Ph.D in Public Health ...

The only way to achieve anything meaningful that all can be happy about is to prevent crime, not to react to it...

Gut these communities, gut em, install new houses, businesses that hire all Americans, gut laws that prevent Americans from working (ex-offender or otherwise) gut the prison industry and jail-boom industry by creating jobs in these communities and encourage people to go to these jobs, put in schools and libraries, parks and recreational centers...

This will be the wave of the future of crime... it won't be "law enforcement" and the over glorification of reactive police work... It will be the PROACTIVE Crimes Prevention through careful introduction of the proper commodities to these communities that have been known to change people, colleges and schools, learning centers, occupational-trade schools etc... in abundance !! Creating jobs and helping people stay away from a life of crime...

Putting the communities to work..cleaning up their own communities... using "Habitat For Humanity's" Model....having the people in these communities build their own well-to-do houses for a discounts on other services...while instantly changing the property value...

and I could spend all day dumping what this country could and should be doing...the country knows that I'm right...
forcetube

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2010

Hunter Stew wrote:
<quoted text>
yes, because every white person benefits from few scammers or CEOs of major companys ripping everyone off. This argument always cracks me up. "How come all the wall street crooks be white n sheet?" Well, maybe its because 99.9% of you lack the brain power to work in this type of environment. In fact you're just plain fvcking dumb.
it only takes 1%. Keep thinking that way and you will be wearing the emperors new clothes.

“WHITE DEVIL”

Since: Apr 10

DARK SIDE, MOON

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2010

Tim John wrote:
<quoted text>
Your world is surrounded in stereotypes....there are areas in White trailer parks that are as dangerous as any hood...My question to you, why don't you live in a trailer park?
Here's some recent stories of what going on in trailer parks:
http://www.google.com/#hl=en&q=trailer+pa...
Max, I'm afraid your reply here has failed...
The difference Timmy is that....

I don't defend what is happening in the trailer parks, like you, defend what is happening in the hood......UNDERSTAND

I hate criminals and YOU make excuses for the black ones......
Heather

Chevy Chase, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2010

MAX-PAIN wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't defend what is happening in the trailer parks, like you, defend what is happening in the hood......UNDERSTAND
Did you see the novella he posted to me above? I'll read it if I'm struck with insomnia tonight.

“WHITE DEVIL”

DARK SIDE, MOON

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2010

Judged:

Heather wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you see the novella he posted to me above? I'll read it if I'm struck with insomnia tonight.
I guess he thinks the more words per post makes the theory within legitimate.....
Herck

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2010

Tim John wrote:
<quoted text>
there are areas in White trailer parks that are as dangerous as any hood...
BWUAWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAAAAAAHU AHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Your funny :)
Tim John

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2010

Judged:

MAX-PAIN wrote:
<quoted text>
So somehow me asking why if White criminals commit 70% of the crimes in America each year are there more Black criminals in jails and prisons .... this means I make excuses for Black criminals?

OR

Because I ask why are so many Blacks being wrongfully convicted.... this somehow means I make excuses for Black criminals..

You truly should have your head looked at...
Heather

Chevy Chase, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2010

Tim John wrote:
<quoted text>
So somehow me asking why if White criminals commit 70% of the crimes in America each year are there more Black criminals in jails and prisons .... this means I make excuses for Black criminals?
OR
Because I ask why are so many Blacks being wrongfully convicted.... this somehow means I make excuses for Black criminals..
You need to have your MATH looked at.

Level 1

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2010

Tim John wrote:
<quoted text>
OR
"wrongfully convicted" is a loaded term. To reach the (obvious) conclusion you've reached, you have to believe that blacks aren't inherently violent and criminal.
Heather

Chevy Chase, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2010

BlackMambo wrote:
<quoted text>
"wrongfully convicted" is a loaded term. To reach the (obvious) conclusion you've reached, you have to believe that blacks aren't inherently violent and criminal.
Or that the ENTIRE Criminal Justice System is designed to punish innocent victims.
Heather

Chevy Chase, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2010

BlackMambo wrote:
<quoted text>
You know, i posted this on another thread. I can shop at the Asian market, leave my purse in my cart, and if I dropped a stack of fifties I'd have five people running to hand them back to me. The Landover Mall? A war zone. Nothing but crime, vice, and decay. Merchants don't even feel safe in this almost exclusively AA Mall. Why?

Level 1

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2010

Heather wrote:
<quoted text>
Or that the ENTIRE Criminal Justice System is designed to punish innocent victims.
Clearly that's what he thinks. Interesting how "victim" always seems to creep in, huh?
Valentine

Morganton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2010

Negros 12% of the damn population and 57% of felony crimes!!!! Get your facts right dumb dumbs!!

“WHITE DEVIL”

DARK SIDE, MOON

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2010

Tim John wrote:
<quoted text>
OR
What's your psychiatrists name....?

So, do you think police forces in urban neighborhoods should be cut by half.......?

That would help the wrongfully convicted rate go down....right?
Tim John

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2010

Valentine wrote:
Negros 12% of the damn population and 57% of felony crimes!!!! Get your facts right dumb dumbs!!
TWD...typical white denial ...

http://www.lipmagazine.org/~timwise/TypicalWh...
just the truth

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2010

Even blacks don't feel in their own neighborhoods. I know it and YOU know it!

“WHITE DEVIL”

DARK SIDE, MOON

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2010

Tim John wrote:
<quoted text>
TWD...typical white denial ...
http://www.lipmagazine.org/~timwise/TypicalWh...
TYPICAL WHITE VICTIMS........

Nearly all the following figures, which speak for themselves, have not been reported in America:

• According to the latest US Department of Justice survey of crime victims, more than 6.6 million violent crimes (murder, rape, assault and robbery) are committed in the US each year, of which about 20 per cent, or 1.3 million, are inter-racial crimes.

• Most victims of race crime—about 90 per cent—are white, according to the survey "Highlights from 20 Years of Surveying Crime Victims", published in 1993.

• Almost 1 million white Americans were murdered, robbed, assaulted or raped by black Americans in 1992, compared with about 132,000 blacks who were murdered, robbed, assaulted or raped by whites, according to the same survey.

• Blacks thus committed 7.5 times more violent inter-racial crimes than whites even though the black population is only one-seventh the size of the white population. When these figures are adjusted on a per capita basis, they reveal an extraordinary disparity: blacks are committing more than 50 times the number of violent racial crimes of whites.

• According to the latest annual report on murder by the Federal Bureau of Investigation, most inter-racial murders involve black assailants and white victims, with blacks murdering whites at 18 times the rate that whites murder blacks.

“WHITE DEVIL”

DARK SIDE, MOON

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2010

millions of blacks think that white America has never done anything for blacks, believe that whites are still oppressing blacks in the most horrible, conscienceless way, and that the black situation in America hasn't improved at all; they believe that whites are guilty, deeply guilty and deeply deserving of black racial vengeance, because of this ongoing white racial oppression of blacks!... it is in white America's vital interest to acknowledge the existence of this permanent black hatred of whites, so vastly worse than anything Jefferson imagined, and then to act accordingly.... if whites at least faced the truth about what many blacks really think about whites and what they want from whites,... then whites could start acting in a rational way for their own safety and survival against nonwhite peoples who have an unreleasable hatred of whites and seek their destruction."
Tim John

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2010

Heather wrote:
<quoted text>You know, i posted this on another thread. I can shop at the Asian market, leave my purse in my cart, and if I dropped a stack of fifties I'd have five people running to hand them back to me. The Landover Mall? A war zone. Nothing but crime, vice, and decay. Merchants don't even feel safe in this almost exclusively AA Mall. Why?
Typical White Denial...

http://www.november.org/razorwire/rzold/26/pa...

A new round of white denial: Drugs, Race and Reality in the 'burbs

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2010

Tim John wrote:
Here's your next question; there has been 200 convictions of innocent people reversed based on DNA evidence, of the 200 - 120 are Black defendants. Why are so many innocent Blacks being convicted of crimes as compared to everyone else/
http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/2007-04-2... - look at the quick facts on the left hand side.
They same reason weed was made illegal your jealous & Intimidated of black people. They same reason they tried to ban rap music but said nothing about heavy metal music or movies like Saw etc.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 2,941 - 2,960 of5,440
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
Ashburn Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••