The Worth of a Black "Woman"

The Worth of a Black "Woman"

Posted in the African-American Forum

Axe-Me-Anything

Indianapolis, IN

#1 Sep 14, 2012
You've no doubt witnessed the endless threads from nigguh "males" expressing their dissatisfaction with the nigguh "females" here, but may have wondered about where such self-hating behavior comes from.

What do we know?

Boonsows are hideously ugly, smelly, loud, mannish, and generally revolting.

Boonboars are universally criminal, smelly, dumb, girlish and generally parasites.

Boonsows are embarrassed by the univeral criminality, stank, stupidity, girlishness and parasitical behavior of boonboars.

Boonboars are embarrassed by the hideous ugliness, stank, garishness, mannishness and revolting appearance of boonsows.

What's the connection?

Boonsows give birth to boonboars.

The black "female" has only one true worth: a target for black men to heap their excuses for unrelenting failure and uselessness.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min RealDave 1,419,797
Poll Will Donald Trump be the next President of the ... (Aug '15) 6 min dcool 1,711
153 Years and Still Nothing??? 10 min LMBAO 51
News Trump calls on GOP to improve African-American ... 14 min kuda 360
Why aren't there any Negroes in the Bible? 16 min Moses 551
Time to end race mixing now! White and Black s... (Feb '12) 20 min AAM2000 512
Bill Clinton's wife = 1 million Muslim immigrants 25 min Monica Lewinsky 2016 7
49er QB Colin Kaepernick is WAKING UP 29 min Junebug 79
Interracial relationships. Who does it AFFECT?... (Sep '15) 1 hr Caramel Candy 63
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 5 hr LION 47,893
More from around the web