Black Women, do you know that you...

Black Women, do you know that you...

Posted in the African-American Forum

noyb5349

Since: Apr 12

Minneapolis, MN

#1 Oct 30, 2012
...are the most beautiful women on the planet? The media tries to make people think that White features (skinniness, small butts) are the most beautiful because White people control the media and they have some unexplained hatred of Black people BUT YOU ARE THE MOST BEAUTIFUL WOMEN ON THE PLANET!!!

Do you know that you are the most beautiful lol?

noyb5349

Minneapolis, MN

#2 Oct 30, 2012
This thread should be bumped for the most beautiful women on the planet...Love Y'all.

ItsMeHolla

“Holly's Got It Going On”

Level 3

Since: Aug 12

In your head

#3 Oct 30, 2012
Apparently no one else agrees with you. All your sisters are in the "BW hatin' on BM threads". LOL

noyb5349

Minneapolis, MN

#4 Oct 30, 2012
ItsMeHolla wrote:
Apparently no one else agrees with you. All your sisters are in the "BW hatin' on BM threads". LOL
The media sickly lies about who looks the best. My Sisters should know that they are the most beautiful lol.

“Incoming Humor. :)”

Level 6

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#5 Oct 30, 2012
Thanks for the positive thread!:)))

BlkSelenaGomez
Level 2

Location hidden

#6 Oct 30, 2012
I agree a 100%.I.The "real brothas" will show up lol.

noyb5349

Minneapolis, MN

#7 Oct 30, 2012
PANMA19 wrote:
Thanks for the positive thread!:)))
You're welcome, beloved.

ItsMeHolla

“Holly's Got It Going On”

Level 3

In your head

#8 Oct 30, 2012
The "real brothas" are in the "where da white womenz at" thread!

Level 6

Location hidden

#9 Oct 30, 2012
noyb5349 wrote:
<quoted text>
You're welcome, beloved.
:)))

“ News”

Level 6

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#10 Oct 30, 2012
noyb5349 wrote:
...are the most beautiful women on the planet? The media tries to make people think that White features (skinniness, small butts) are the most beautiful because White people control the media and they have some unexplained hatred of Black people BUT YOU ARE THE MOST BEAUTIFUL WOMEN ON THE PLANET!!!
Do you know that you are the most beautiful lol?
I think a lot of them here rather hear it from somebody else other then black men...which is sad. Black male vocal artist in the US have a history of singing about love and women more than any other group. After being accused of thinking with our dycks so much, I somehow don't think they need to hear it so much from us as a group anymore. After all those love songs, and counting, and the way I've seen these brothers practically sell their souls over a woman, it seems that telling BW how beautiful they are doesn't really change the overall condition.

BlkSelenaGomez
Level 2

Location hidden

#11 Oct 30, 2012
ItsMeHolla wrote:
Those arent the real brothas lol

Level 6

Location hidden

#12 Oct 30, 2012
BlkSelenaGomez wrote:
<quoted text>
Those arent the real brothas lol
Good retort.:P lol.

“ News”

Level 6

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#13 Oct 30, 2012
On a real note, black women know they got it going on. But we have to cut that darkskin vs lightskin thing out. I'm not saying a white girl can't be good looking, but how can she as a group even compete against woman of color.

You have to be careful when reading threads on topix. Some of these folks will have you second guessing if water is wet.

BlkSelenaGomez
Level 2

Location hidden

#14 Oct 30, 2012
KPIRTL=Real "Bruhva" lol :D

BlkSelenaGomez
Level 2

Location hidden

#15 Oct 30, 2012
PANMA19 wrote:
<quoted text>Good retort.:P lol.
Lol thanks

noyb5349

Minneapolis, MN

#16 Oct 31, 2012
KPITRL wrote:
<quoted text>
I think a lot of them here rather hear it from somebody else other then black men...which is sad. Black male vocal artist in the US have a history of singing about love and women more than any other group. After being accused of thinking with our dycks so much, I somehow don't think they need to hear it so much from us as a group anymore. After all those love songs, and counting, and the way I've seen these brothers practically sell their souls over a woman, it seems that telling BW how beautiful they are doesn't really change the overall condition.
LOL. Well with the media lying to our Sisters so much about "does my butt look big" and skinny with small butts is attractive, I wanted my Sisters to know that their evil enemies (White people) who hate them are LYING that large rear-ends and Black features are unattractive.

THE BLACK WOMAN IS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL WOMAN ON EARTH.

noyb5349

Minneapolis, MN

#17 Oct 31, 2012
ItsMeHolla wrote:
LIE! I'm a real Brother and I love non-White women.

noyb5349

Minneapolis, MN

#18 Oct 31, 2012
KPITRL wrote:
...You have to be careful when reading threads on topix. Some of these folks will have you second guessing if water is wet.
The media may have Black women doing THE EXACT SAME THING and that is why I wanted to make this thread.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
All White people should be slaves to Blacks (Dec '12) 1 min What ever 117
Mexico Wall NOW 21.6 Billion and rising. 6 min Trump won grow up 108
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min FAKENEWS 1,496,735
Latina women hating on black women. (Apr '09) 25 min IT IS I 5,103
Why do WHITE MEN DATE UGLY BLACK WOMEN (Apr '16) 31 min lmaodude 23
This good ol' boy never meant no harm! 35 min misfit 0676 910
Illegal woman in Arizona for decades to be depo... 39 min Ms Mack 234
News Being conservative is not being racist 1 hr huntcoyotes 510
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 9 hr IT IS I 51,331
More from around the web