BLACK MEN are NOT that HOT GET OVER Y...

BLACK MEN are NOT that HOT GET OVER YOURSELFS!!

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 52
Next Last
long island girl

Redmond, WA

#1 Dec 1, 2008
God im tired of you guys thinking your gods gift to earth your NOOOTT!!

You say black women are fat wear weaves etc. Well Iook at yourselves you bellies aren't SIX PACKS EITHER

you swear every godamn race on earth want you. Shit lets be REAL I have hispanic asian and white friends. And NONE of them perfer black men over men of their own RACE. Get it NONE

You say you have such big
d i c k s but there this boy in my class that has a little pinky sized one. You know how I know. Hoes in my school always talk about it. And this guy with the pinky sized d I c k swears he's the shit, because he does so many girls. Eversince he started opening HIS big arrogant mouth, talking bad about all the girls he did, and his past girl friends

Thoose girls started saying of how such a small d I c k he has and EVERYONE KNOWS IT. Its his fault because if he kept his damn mouth shut then he wouldn't of been HUMILATED!!!

Shit you I swear you think you're the sexiest thing to ever walk on this earth. I am sick and tired of the I am so hot so much better than you attitude.

I am sick and tired of you guys attitude. And you know what stop trying to talk to me!! Im by myself leave me alone, stop pulling your cars putting down your windows and stop trying to get my NUMBER!! Its EMBARASSING.
Don't you guys know how to approach A LADY!! Crap then when I ignore you call me a bitch, ugly well guess what your not that hot any ways.

Stop harrassing me.
I will never give you my number,
because your boxers are showing
you walk with a played out limp,
you talk bad about girls,
you talk too much about the size of your d I c k,
you lick your lips and rub your hands too much in public.
You groom your hair too much in public,
you think so many girls want you,
Your not T.I or lil wayne, so stop mimicking them
And YOUR NOT THAT HOT!!

“This was so much FUN!”

Since: Sep 08

Camilla, GA

#2 Dec 1, 2008
LOLOLOL. To each his own. Some peopel think they are hot and some dont.

Just like SME black men want white women adn some DONT.

And PS.....right now YOU are acting like u are gods gift to earth and ur really not either. no one is.
MDJ

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#3 Dec 1, 2008
This boy in my class? How old are you?

“Male Dog!!”

Since: Mar 08

Gwynn Oak, MD

#4 Dec 1, 2008
I guess she had a bad day in school.
Darkie Black Girl

Saint Louis, MO

#5 Dec 1, 2008
SO START DATING A WHITEY AND SHUT THE f*CK UP!

They (black men) can holla.
You can say no.
You can keep saying no.

Simple as that.

You can keep the rest of bull'it to yourself.
Attagirl

Waldorf, MD

#6 Dec 1, 2008
Right.

She sounds like she's describing a bunch of teenagers.

LOL!!.

aww. little girl venting. It's so cute.

“This was so much FUN!”

Since: Sep 08

Camilla, GA

#7 Dec 1, 2008
and chances are if they are "lickin their lips" you must be wearing something slutty
smitty

Brooklyn, NY

#8 Dec 1, 2008
long island girl wrote:
God im tired of you guys thinking your gods gift to earth your NOOOTT!!
You say black women are fat wear weaves etc. Well Iook at yourselves you bellies aren't SIX PACKS EITHER
you swear every godamn race on earth want you. Shit lets be REAL I have hispanic asian and white friends. And NONE of them perfer black men over men of their own RACE. Get it NONE
You say you have such big
d i c k s but there this boy in my class that has a little pinky sized one. You know how I know. Hoes in my school always talk about it. And this guy with the pinky sized d I c k swears he's the shit, because he does so many girls. Eversince he started opening HIS big arrogant mouth, talking bad about all the girls he did, and his past girl friends
Thoose girls started saying of how such a small d I c k he has and EVERYONE KNOWS IT. Its his fault because if he kept his damn mouth shut then he wouldn't of been HUMILATED!!!
Shit you I swear you think you're the sexiest thing to ever walk on this earth. I am sick and tired of the I am so hot so much better than you attitude.
I am sick and tired of you guys attitude. And you know what stop trying to talk to me!! Im by myself leave me alone, stop pulling your cars putting down your windows and stop trying to get my NUMBER!! Its EMBARASSING.
Don't you guys know how to approach A LADY!! Crap then when I ignore you call me a bitch, ugly well guess what your not that hot any ways.
Stop harrassing me.
I will never give you my number,
because your boxers are showing
you walk with a played out limp,
you talk bad about girls,
you talk too much about the size of your d I c k,
you lick your lips and rub your hands too much in public.
You groom your hair too much in public,
you think so many girls want you,
Your not T.I or lil wayne, so stop mimicking them
And YOUR NOT THAT HOT!!
what happened? a black dude rejected you? lol!
long island girl

Redmond, WA

#9 Dec 1, 2008
MDJ wrote:
This boy in my class? How old are you?
Im 17 which is old enough to know that black men aren't the shit they swear they are.

Level 8

Since: May 08

Pacific Northwest

#10 Dec 1, 2008
long island girl wrote:
God im tired of you guys thinking your God's gift to earth you're NOOOTT!!....
Um, sorry... but we ARRRRRE! lol

Just ask her:
http://www.pbase.com/harrisonphoto/image/1041...

We are HOT - admit it. LOL
Attagirl

Waldorf, MD

#11 Dec 1, 2008
long island girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Im 17 which is old enough to know that black men aren't the shit they swear they are.
And what are you that gives you the ability to make such a statement?

You are dealing with young boys. Teenagers. You don't know what a real black man acts like.

Don't confuse men with boys. That's why you get these responses.
MDJ

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#12 Dec 1, 2008
long island girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Im 17 which is old enough to know that black men aren't the shit they swear they are.
Ok.
Attagirl

Waldorf, MD

#13 Dec 1, 2008
No real black man wants to be T.I. or Lil' Wayne.

“TAM Were Some Real Black Men!”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#14 Dec 1, 2008
long island girl wrote:
God im tired of you guys thinking your gods gift to earth your NOOOTT!!
You say black women are fat wear weaves etc. Well Iook at yourselves you bellies aren't SIX PACKS EITHER
you swear every godamn race on earth want you. Shit lets be REAL I have hispanic asian and white friends. And NONE of them perfer black men over men of their own RACE. Get it NONE
You say you have such big
d i c k s but there this boy in my class that has a little pinky sized one. You know how I know. Hoes in my school always talk about it. And this guy with the pinky sized d I c k swears he's the shit, because he does so many girls. Eversince he started opening HIS big arrogant mouth, talking bad about all the girls he did, and his past girl friends
Thoose girls started saying of how such a small d I c k he has and EVERYONE KNOWS IT. Its his fault because if he kept his damn mouth shut then he wouldn't of been HUMILATED!!!
Shit you I swear you think you're the sexiest thing to ever walk on this earth. I am sick and tired of the I am so hot so much better than you attitude.
I am sick and tired of you guys attitude. And you know what stop trying to talk to me!! Im by myself leave me alone, stop pulling your cars putting down your windows and stop trying to get my NUMBER!! Its EMBARASSING.
Don't you guys know how to approach A LADY!! Crap then when I ignore you call me a bitch, ugly well guess what your not that hot any ways.
Stop harrassing me.
I will never give you my number,
because your boxers are showing
you walk with a played out limp,
you talk bad about girls,
you talk too much about the size of your d I c k,
you lick your lips and rub your hands too much in public.
You groom your hair too much in public,
you think so many girls want you,
Your not T.I or lil wayne, so stop mimicking them
And YOUR NOT THAT HOT!!
Though some black men are attractive,I find many of them not to be. The reason why black men in general think they are the most handsome, sexiest men alive and that they are superior looking to white and other classically handsome men, is that their moms from the time of their birth are telling them how handsome, smart and wonderful they are and that they are entitled to the best of everything for just existing eventhough some of these black sons are freaking fugly, dumb as doornails and are mean and thuggish. Then bm-condition black women come along giving black men the same praise for nothing, competing with other bw for them and then spoiling them by support them and if that wasn't bad enough fat, trashy or unattractive desperate white women who have been rejected by white men, see these black men as their last chance at love and flocks to get with them and this blow's even the ugliest, brokiest loser black men's ego up so these black men delude themselves that now ALL women want them which certainly isn't true.

“GET OUT OF YOUR DREAMS!”

Since: Nov 08

jersey native (new jerusalem)!

#15 Dec 1, 2008
are?
Sadbutrue

United States

#16 Dec 1, 2008
Long Island,

I call it "Delusions of Granduer". The ones who make these rants,I look back and they never keep anybody.

As soon as some woman catches on to the games, their dumped them and their gone.

Most men generally end up with someone they settled for not what they really want. Their still bitter about their choice, thats why they cheat so much.

Always seeking, never finding!
long island girl wrote:
God im tired of you guys thinking your gods gift to earth your NOOOTT!!
You say black women are fat wear weaves etc. Well Iook at yourselves you bellies aren't SIX PACKS EITHER
you swear every godamn race on earth want you. Shit lets be REAL I have hispanic asian and white friends. And NONE of them perfer black men over men of their own RACE. Get it NONE
You say you have such big
d i c k s but there this boy in my class that has a little pinky sized one. You know how I know. Hoes in my school always talk about it. And this guy with the pinky sized d I c k swears he's the shit, because he does so many girls. Eversince he started opening HIS big arrogant mouth, talking bad about all the girls he did, and his past girl friends
Thoose girls started saying of how such a small d I c k he has and EVERYONE KNOWS IT. Its his fault because if he kept his damn mouth shut then he wouldn't of been HUMILATED!!!
Shit you I swear you think you're the sexiest thing to ever walk on this earth. I am sick and tired of the I am so hot so much better than you attitude.
I am sick and tired of you guys attitude. And you know what stop trying to talk to me!! Im by myself leave me alone, stop pulling your cars putting down your windows and stop trying to get my NUMBER!! Its EMBARASSING.
Don't you guys know how to approach A LADY!! Crap then when I ignore you call me a bitch, ugly well guess what your not that hot any ways.
Stop harrassing me.
I will never give you my number,
because your boxers are showing
you walk with a played out limp,
you talk bad about girls,
you talk too much about the size of your d I c k,
you lick your lips and rub your hands too much in public.
You groom your hair too much in public,
you think so many girls want you,
Your not T.I or lil wayne, so stop mimicking them
And YOUR NOT THAT HOT!!

Level 2

Since: Jul 08

Philly & London SE6

#17 Dec 1, 2008
long island girl wrote:
God im tired of you guys thinking your gods gift to earth your NOOOTT!!
You say black women are fat wear weaves etc. Well Iook at yourselves you bellies aren't SIX PACKS EITHER
you swear every godamn race on earth want you. Shit lets be REAL I have hispanic asian and white friends. And NONE of them perfer black men over men of their own RACE. Get it NONE
You say you have such big
d i c k s but there this boy in my class that has a little pinky sized one. You know how I know. Hoes in my school always talk about it. And this guy with the pinky sized d I c k swears he's the shit, because he does so many girls. Eversince he started opening HIS big arrogant mouth, talking bad about all the girls he did, and his past girl friends
Thoose girls started saying of how such a small d I c k he has and EVERYONE KNOWS IT. Its his fault because if he kept his damn mouth shut then he wouldn't of been HUMILATED!!!
Shit you I swear you think you're the sexiest thing to ever walk on this earth. I am sick and tired of the I am so hot so much better than you attitude.
I am sick and tired of you guys attitude. And you know what stop trying to talk to me!! Im by myself leave me alone, stop pulling your cars putting down your windows and stop trying to get my NUMBER!! Its EMBARASSING.
Don't you guys know how to approach A LADY!! Crap then when I ignore you call me a bitch, ugly well guess what your not that hot any ways.
Stop harrassing me.
I will never give you my number,
because your boxers are showing
you walk with a played out limp,
you talk bad about girls,
you talk too much about the size of your d I c k,
you lick your lips and rub your hands too much in public.
You groom your hair too much in public,
you think so many girls want you,
Your not T.I or lil wayne, so stop mimicking them
And YOUR NOT THAT HOT!!
You say "you guys" as if all black men act this way, and they don't! Younger boys can be high strung on testosterone and they may act flamboyant to get the attention of young girls. That is not something restricted to a particular ethnicity nor skin color. You will find this universally, although technique may vary.

If you want to make your case, address the idiots you see behaving like this, not the mass public as if all black men are one way. Do you act like every woman of your ethnicity?
go live

Laie, HI

#18 Dec 1, 2008
long island girl wrote:
God im tired of you guys thinking your gods gift to earth your NOOOTT!!
You say black women are fat wear weaves etc. Well Iook at yourselves you bellies aren't SIX PACKS EITHER
you swear every godamn race on earth want you. Shit lets be REAL I have hispanic asian and white friends. And NONE of them perfer black men over men of their own RACE. Get it NONE
You say you have such big
d i c k s but there this boy in my class that has a little pinky sized one. You know how I know. Hoes in my school always talk about it. And this guy with the pinky sized d I c k swears he's the shit, because he does so many girls. Eversince he started opening HIS big arrogant mouth, talking bad about all the girls he did, and his past girl friends
Thoose girls started saying of how such a small d I c k he has and EVERYONE KNOWS IT. Its his fault because if he kept his damn mouth shut then he wouldn't of been HUMILATED!!!
Shit you I swear you think you're the sexiest thing to ever walk on this earth. I am sick and tired of the I am so hot so much better than you attitude.
I am sick and tired of you guys attitude. And you know what stop trying to talk to me!! Im by myself leave me alone, stop pulling your cars putting down your windows and stop trying to get my NUMBER!! Its EMBARASSING.
Don't you guys know how to approach A LADY!! Crap then when I ignore you call me a bitch, ugly well guess what your not that hot any ways.
Stop harrassing me.
I will never give you my number,
because your boxers are showing
you walk with a played out limp,
you talk bad about girls,
you talk too much about the size of your d I c k,
you lick your lips and rub your hands too much in public.
You groom your hair too much in public,
you think so many girls want you,
Your not T.I or lil wayne, so stop mimicking them
And YOUR NOT THAT HOT!!
Dang!! who pissed in your cornflakes!!!! You must have rejected by a black dude.LOLOLOL

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#19 Dec 1, 2008
wah wah my pp hurts! are you mad because a black man don't want you?

“Learn to love yourself first!!”

Since: Oct 07

Georgia Peach

#20 Dec 1, 2008
All men are arrogant. Not just black ones. Its just their ego. After a while you just learn to deal with it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 52
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Teaman 1,581,276
News Trump's lack of moral compass leaves America on... 2 min Cigar Face 26 152
What music are you listening to right now? (Sep '08) 3 min Bebe 35,950
White women so jealous of us asian women (Aug '16) 9 min Jax 17
White nationalists "Unite the Right" Campus Rally 17 min Fucisil 102
Do black women prefer doggystyle? 23 min Harrisson 33
Poll Which race of women have the best bodies? (Oct '07) 29 min Fresh 1,187
Tomi Lehren dating a Black Man!!!! 2 hr MaceotheCoon 50
Seriously. What's gonna happen to the "sell-out"? 3 hr Ugly monkeys 52
More from around the web