Do you laugh when you see BW & WM cou...
Level 2

Since: Oct 13

Location hidden

#146 Oct 19, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
People are laughing at you because you date a racist and you're trying to act pro black.
lmao
Those same "people", including you, are all IRBM themselves

how can you have a ww on your arm and be laughing at bw/wm? thats retarded

And you guys are making up lies about me out of jealousy

at this point its just pathetic, you guys sound like catty little girls talkin bout I'm sleepin with men who live thousands of miles away lol grow the f*ck up
Level 2

Location hidden

#148 Oct 19, 2013
Mint cookies wrote:
but ive never heard her say she liked white guys..so i guess u making up shit like usual
Girl yes

thank you

these guys are going insane making up crazy shit about me that doesnt even make sense smdh

ridiculous messy jealous little boys

Level 1

Location hidden

#149 Oct 19, 2013
Tbmr deux wrote:
<quoted text>
So we'd need to be dressed like prostitutes in order for a black man to leave his precious becky to look at us lowly bw??
LOL
you just exude self hate, that question was very disgusting
But if you must know I was wearing light brown boots, black high wasted pants, a white tank top with a cute tan coloured sweater on top. My homegirl had on a black sweater and tank top and tights on with boots
we're in Canada and its getting cold out
aint nobody got time to be walkin around half naked here
Apologize for stereotyping me as a black jezebel
hahahaha.. I'm just checking and making sure you lovely ladies weren't out there advertising the goodies or nothing to make a brotha momentarily forget about his becky and start following yall round in the store. i'm glad to hear that yall were not dressed like prostitutes.. And thanks for telling me what a nice ensemble you ladies were wearing mmmmmmmmmm I probably would have followed yall too.

Oh so you're in Canada, on that tip I must commend you for sounding like you're a little bit socially conscious. The reason I say that is because i've met a few Black Canadians when I was working Afghanistan and those people were absolutely clueless and white washed, it was pathetic.. I thought all Black folk up there were lost and had their heads so far up white white man but.

LOL you know a brotha gotta check to see where a sistahs head is at and no you don't sound like a Black Jezebele.

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#150 Oct 19, 2013
Facts wrote:
<quoted text>
Kim Kardashian is not a throw away?? WHITE MEN BEVER WANTED HER in the first place. She used to hang out with Paris Hilton and tried to get into the white dating scene - famous white men wanted nothing to do with her. So she got butt injections and settled for famous black man. She desperately wants a famous white man, hence she fucked Halle Berry's child's father (Gabriel). The closest thing to a famous white man that she could get was Kris Humphries. You notice how fast she married him right?
is this a joke?...y'all crack me up with this ridiculous nonsense. look, i'll just ignore your completely off-the mark, wishful thinking post. fact is, kim kardashian, even now, is one of the most beautiful and desired ww in the world ...and rich, famous wm all over the world would jump at the chance to date her. she doesn't like wm...this is why her first husband back when she wasn't famous, and all the other men she dated through her rise from an unknown to superstardom were bm. this is because bm are the best, the most physically attractive, most masculine men in the world. all women fantasize about being with a bm sexually.

btw, kim even stated on her show that she was set up on a date with gabriel aubrye but never slept with him.

Level 1

Location hidden

#151 Oct 19, 2013
Tbmr deux wrote:
<quoted text>
Girl yes
thank you
these guys are going insane making up crazy shit about me that doesnt even make sense smdh
ridiculous messy jealous little boys
You seem to be quite popular in here amongst the fellas; you know what that mean..... lol
Level 2

Location hidden

#153 Oct 19, 2013
BK Zeus wrote:
<quoted text>
hahahaha.. I'm just checking and making sure you lovely ladies weren't out there advertising the goodies or nothing to make a brotha momentarily forget about his becky and start following yall round in the store. i'm glad to hear that yall were not dressed like prostitutes.. And thanks for telling me what a nice ensemble you ladies were wearing mmmmmmmmmm I probably would have followed yall too.
Oh so you're in Canada, on that tip I must commend you for sounding like you're a little bit socially conscious. The reason I say that is because i've met a few Black Canadians when I was working Afghanistan and those people were absolutely clueless and white washed, it was pathetic.. I thought all Black folk up there were lost and had their heads so far up white white man but.
LOL you know a brotha gotta check to see where a sistahs head is at and no you don't sound like a Black Jezebele.
Thank you, I really appreciate that

Yeah things have changed here quite a bit over the years

Most of the first generation immigrants like myself are more conscious. We've all immigrated from Africa or the Carribben. So growing up everyone around me was on the black power tip. Most of our families were still very cultural and old fashioned too so that helps

Its the ones born here that are just urrrgh. They are THE worst
Level 2

Location hidden

#155 Oct 19, 2013
Ian-G wrote:
Your white racist boyfriend "Odinist" posted the flight number(s) and cost of tickets. So don't try to play dumb, yuh fake azz.
Youre a lying nut case

he said he had a girlfriend in his country and that she wasnt black and that he just thought I was pretty, THAT'S IT!!!!

I live THOUSANDS of miles away from him. He and I dont even PM each other

I need you to pray or seek Jesus or something please. Bring the therapist with you to church, I dont give a shit. Your ass is cray
Level 2

Location hidden

#156 Oct 19, 2013
Ian-G wrote:
"TBMR" just makes up lies on the fly.
Notice how she never denies finding "Odinist," attractive.
The woman even stated she had a miscarriage for her white racist boyfriend "Odinist."
Now you will see how "TBMR" will once again deny it. smdh.
I've never seen his picture

lmaoooooooooooooo

You know what? I'LL do the praying for you

you just seek a therapist
Level 2

Location hidden

#157 Oct 19, 2013
BK Zeus wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem to be quite popular in here amongst the fellas; you know what that mean..... lol
Lol that I'm a magnet for crazy people?:/

Level 1

Location hidden

#159 Oct 19, 2013
Tbmr deux wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you, I really appreciate that
Yeah things have changed here quite a bit over the years
Most of the first generation immigrants like myself are more conscious. We've all immigrated from Africa or the Carribben. So growing up everyone around me was on the black power tip. Most of our families were still very cultural and old fashioned too so that helps
Its the ones born here that are just urrrgh. They are THE worst
And it's good to see that I was wrong about you black folks up there. lol. I was thinking that the majority of you up there were just clueless, white washed, mindless zombies dancing to whatever beat the white man told you too. it's good to see our people in other places who are still holding strong and have some pride about themselves as black folks.

I guess that explains it then. I knew this one sistah in the canadian army, and wow talk about a lost soul.. i was like God bless her po child.. lol..

Level 1

Location hidden

#160 Oct 19, 2013
Tbmr deux wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol that I'm a magnet for crazy people?:/
hahahaha... well i'll leave it there..
Level 2

Location hidden

#161 Oct 19, 2013
BK Zeus wrote:
<quoted text>
And it's good to see that I was wrong about you black folks up there. lol. I was thinking that the majority of you up there were just clueless, white washed, mindless zombies dancing to whatever beat the white man told you too. it's good to see our people in other places who are still holding strong and have some pride about themselves as black folks.
I guess that explains it then. I knew this one sistah in the canadian army, and wow talk about a lost soul.. i was like God bless her po child.. lol..
Told yall earlier I only saw like 2 or 3 black couples. Its crazy out here. I would say it mirrors the U.K

America is getting there. Dont you think?

“Helping you ”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

achieve perfection

#162 Oct 19, 2013
Mint cookies wrote:
<quoted text>just like she should laugh at u when u are with a racist ww..and believe me most if not all white people are indeed racist..ww only date blk men because of the myth of the mandigo dick..wm date bw so he can have a slave.If she is dating a wm ..which i really hope not cuz tht would be weird for any blk person to do..but ive never heard her say she liked white guys..so i guess u making up shit like usual
My woman is black you dumb lezbo.

“Helping you ”

Level 8

achieve perfection

#164 Oct 19, 2013
Tbmr deux wrote:
<quoted text>
Remember TGA? The racist white woman who you said was a good woman and a good choice for bm
how is she?
I see she is back now and you 2 were catching up in another thread yesterday lol
I see you, you not about to play me
Link to this post... you can't because it's another one of your lies. Stop trying to cover up your desire for racist non black men.

Stop using black men as an excuse to go out and be a racist white man's cm bucket.

We don't care. It's your life. Do as you please. If that's what make you happy then go for it.

Just stop attacking black men like myself and the others in this thread because we love GOOD black women and we have our black queens.

“Helping you ”

Level 8

achieve perfection

#165 Oct 19, 2013
Tbmr deux wrote:
<quoted text>
Those same "people", including you, are all IRBM themselves
how can you have a ww on your arm and be laughing at bw/wm? thats retarded
And you guys are making up lies about me out of jealousy
at this point its just pathetic, you guys sound like catty little girls talkin bout I'm sleepin with men who live thousands of miles away lol grow the f*ck up
You have your racist white male and it's clear for everyone to see. You are not even hiding your slave/massa fantasies.

I'm going to find that "bw do you have slave/massa fantasies" So we can further expose you and the type of non black men you like.

Level 1

Location hidden

#167 Oct 19, 2013
Tbmr deux wrote:
<quoted text>
Told yall earlier I only saw like 2 or 3 black couples. Its crazy out here. I would say it mirrors the U.K
America is getting there. Dont you think?
lol that's crazy 2 or 3 black couples.

America is definitely headed in the wrong direction but it will be quite some time before we get there. I think the difference is the population demgraphics in america where we have predominately large black cities and towns, and a large population of AA through out America. In Canada and the UK yall are there but in small pockets here and there.

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#169 Oct 19, 2013
BlackRonin wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course you would. Any decent white man will throw to the curb when he realizes how ridiculously stupid you are.
Stop trying to speak for white men dummy!

Level 8

Location hidden

#170 Oct 19, 2013
BK Zeus wrote:
<quoted text>
Now why would we rejoicing at seeing such a pathetic display of socitial misfits and outcasts.
How WM/BW couple pathetic or misfits? If some of you really took a good look at yourselves with the type of ww that bm usually get, you would not go out in public. I almost loss my voice laughing so much, when I passed by a BM/WW couple that remind me of a skinny black weasel walking big fat polar bear. LOL!

Level 8

Location hidden

#173 Oct 19, 2013
BK Zeus wrote:
<quoted text>
If Black really cared then they'd probably do something about it. Seeing bw/wm relationships are rather amusing to us like going to the circus and seeing something quite strange and I won't say amusing just weird looking like a two headed snake. lol
Ever open a history book? Talk with your parents or grandparents? 40 to 50 years ago black men and white woman looked even stranger, down right hideous! Like an abomination.

Level 1

Location hidden

#175 Oct 19, 2013
Odinist wrote:
I usually lmao when I see a white woman with a black man.
The bytch is usually hideous or morbidly obese. lol
Or king tuts ex.
zzzzzzzzz nothing quite a commical as seeing a bw with some goofy hairy gorilla backed wb who looks like he couldn't find his way backto his car if you removed his bifocals.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Jacques Ottawa 1,759,871
White rage is on the way: White people aren't g... 3 min Barros 33
Achilles Last Stand a rock-and-roll masterpiece 4 min Negroes are animals 5
BM in Britain please slap Meghan for us 4 min Marcus Washington 12
Finally! A Black man who has the power of reaso... 7 min The Laughing Axe 7
"Return fire ONLY". It's the ONLY solution 7 min Paul 5
We have another Black royal Queen folks!! 12 min Lori899 137
News Al Sharpton: Royal Wedding Shows 'Last Breath' ... 1 hr Jake 131
Megan will NEVER become queen or even a princes... 2 hr Ms Mack 59
Can we take back topix? 5 hr Jake 356