Do you laugh when you see BW & WM couples???

Posted in the African-American Forum

Comments (Page 6)

Showing posts 101 - 120 of178
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Jesus loves you all!”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

BK Zeus wrote:
Just wondering does anyone else get a nice chuckle out of this?
Why do you care so much about it?

“Jesus loves you all!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

Ian-G wrote:
<quoted text>I am no ordinary black man, Woman.

I dictate and tell you what to say or do and when.

Now, hush your mouth before I make you suck on something.
Seek Jesus and repent.

“Jesus loves you all!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

BK Zeus wrote:
<quoted text>True that bruh.. It's like the Black WOmen are attention starved clowns and they wanna be seen so bad strolling around, they're literally doing cart wheels in front of you trying be seen..

About a week ago I saw this black woman strolling around in WalMart playing in her two mixed kids hair and when she saw me her face lit up like a Christmas Tree smiling.. I can tell she was going to speak to me but I straight up mean mugged her azz and turned my back on her.
Perhaps she was merely being polite and friendly until you exuded poor manners.

“Jesus loves you all!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

BK Zeus wrote:
<quoted text>Who are you to tell me to turn the arrogance down a bit, and what are you even doing on this site meddling into black folks affairs? Latinas can go either way but a large majority of them do like to swing our way when they step out.
I hope you realize that there are black people who are Latinos as well.

“Jesus loves you all!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

Jstylez wrote:
No I think more of them should date each other, there will be more women available if it were like it is in the UK. for every BW and (enter race of male here) couple there are more single women of (enter race of female here) available. I don't see why BM do not understand this simple math problem...
Live and let live.

“Jesus loves you all!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

Judged:

Klaus666 wrote:
Whites who engage in race mixing are the scum of the earth, and the lowest of the low. They are insane/evil, but they are also a small minority; and in the near future these White race mixers/traitors will be hunted down and eradicated along with the colored fith they love so much. And it will be glorious! Can you dig it???????
Bad day?

“Jesus loves you all!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

Malic wrote:
Spit-Fire,

....so BW got the power to emasculate the Black Man?? C'mon man. Smh. We are the most magnified people of the earth. You don't think WW see the sh*t Black women do to degrade themselves with WM?

They see a "defective behavior" where it's easy for them to scoop up the best of our stock. Look at NBA Players.

Now, I'm not saying we should go for WW. I stand against it but the BW don't hold the power to "emasculate" us. They been trying for 10+ years and BM are up 23% in IR compared to BW at 9%.

The only entity that can emasculate us, beside Yah, is if we lose our appeal sports. This is where our image show us as Masculine.

Look at the NFL. You don't think WW view us sexy as hell? They crave us and this is while BW are out there trying to tear us down but Latinas, White women and even Asian women are putting these black women to the side like, "Excuse me, I'm trying to get to that Black Mam before he's taken. Moveeee girl! Shit!"

I'm just saying. However, I believe Black Love, Black Unity. Black is beautiful. I care about the Race....our Identity. We gotta hold the line here.
Majority of black men are with black women, so why are you concerned with what others are doing who prefer IR relationships? Live and let live.

“Jesus loves you all!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

Jstylez wrote:
<quoted text>That's right I forgot, sorry I don't listen to rap so I kind of miss these things.

http://hollywoodlife.com/2013/03/24/waka-floc...
I've always been quite a fan of Bad Brains and Fishbone. Of course no one rocks harder than AC/DC.

“Jesus loves you all!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

Judged:

schemingdemon wrote:
I don't think I could date a white man again.My current boyfriend is black.I believe I just had a little phase and now it's out of my system
To each their own!!! Be happy regardless of his race, ethnicity, etc.
Level 2

Since: Oct 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

Judged:

Ian-G wrote:
<quoted text>
You are now claiming that "Odinist," is not your boyfriend, when you acknowledged yesterday that you two had sex on many occasions?
How can I have sex with a man who lives on the other side of the worldtthat I've never met??

Stop making up lies

go back to worshipping ww like you do in every other thread and stop making up stories about me, you are utterly insane

Level 1

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

Tbmr deux wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly
they crave attention
its funny though cuz today one of the irbm I saw with his white girl left from her side and started following me and my homegirl around the store trying be friends with us ... we were like gtfoh lmaooooooooooo
alot of times they are both more pressed over bw than we are over them ... the irbm in this thread are proof of that
lol Just out of curosity what were you lovely ladies wearing that you made an ir black man leave his becky and start following yall around. Were yall looking like some professional bankers or some other kind of professionals you know like the worlds old profession? lol

Level 1

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

Bronze5 wrote:
Black women just love their slave master so much. They would suck the doo-doo out of a white man's crack, if he told them he would marry them.
You know a lot of them be trying to build these losers up like they really have something. The only thing most of them get is something no decent white woman would be caught out in public with but here they go smiling like the cat who swallowed the canary.

“Sexy emo chick :)”

Level 3

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

Lol im laughing at all u people going back and forth...u bm and bw are dumb as hell!!! U both are dating the enemy..white people..congratulations...pat yourselves on the back cuz u guys are shaking hands with danger.U people could date any nonblk but NEVER date a white..wow u people are stupid ass hell..and wonder why there are so much white trolls on here making fun of u...u people are fucking pathetic..ill never date or sex a wm..u people are sick

Level 1

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

Silverness wrote:
The OP laughs so hard at WM BW relationships and yet also does not give a hoots about it that he had to make a whole thread about it.....*heavy sarcasm*
It's quite commical to see women who are attention starved wh00r*s and need to be validated by trying to show case men that look like they were dragged out of a Jerry Lewis Telethon.
Level 2

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

Judged:

BK Zeus wrote:
<quoted text>
lol Just out of curosity what were you lovely ladies wearing that you made an ir black man leave his becky and start following yall around. Were yall looking like some professional bankers or some other kind of professionals you know like the worlds old profession? lol
So we'd need to be dressed like prostitutes in order for a black man to leave his precious becky to look at us lowly bw??

LOL

you just exude self hate, that question was very disgusting

But if you must know I was wearing light brown boots, black high wasted pants, a white tank top with a cute tan coloured sweater on top. My homegirl had on a black sweater and tank top and tights on with boots

we're in Canada and its getting cold out

aint nobody got time to be walkin around half naked here

Apologize for stereotyping me as a black jezebel

“I am”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

The Original Intention

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

I laugh when I see Tbmr and her racist white boyfriends.

lol

Level 1

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

schemingdemon wrote:
I don't think I could date a white man again.My current boyfriend is black.I believe I just had a little phase and now it's out of my system
is your current boyfriend aware that you were rolling in the hay with a white man?

Level 1

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

Phoenix Ascended wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps she was merely being polite and friendly until you exuded poor manners.
I doubt it; it looked more like she was looking for the old preverbal seal of approval and complimentation on her kids.. Sorry I just don't have time to entertain those a@@ clowns. Or who knows perhaps she was going to flirt with me, which I have came across those kinds of IR black women too who are carrying mixed kids in toe and throwing themselves at Black Men.. That's also a huge turn off for me and they get dissed too.
Level 2

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

MrAnderson9 wrote:
I laugh when I see Tbmr and her racist white boyfriends.
lol
Remember TGA? The racist white woman who you said was a good woman and a good choice for bm

how is she?

I see she is back now and you 2 were catching up in another thread yesterday lol

I see you, you not about to play me

“I am”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

The Original Intention

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

Judged:

Tbmr deux wrote:
<quoted text>
How can I have sex with a man who lives on the other side of the worldtthat I've never met??
Stop making up lies
go back to worshipping ww like you do in every other thread and stop making up stories about me, you are utterly insane
People are laughing at you because you date a racist and you're trying to act pro black.

lmao

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 101 - 120 of178
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

359 Users are viewing the African-American Forum right now

Search the African-American Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min lily boca raton fl 1,071,876
*Warning*:I'm gonna start reporting all of you ... 4 min Vasili from Russia 37
How the Civil Rights Act of 1964 changed America 6 min C Papagayo 98
White Officer Punches Black Woman 15 Times! 6 min AnoĊ„ 891
bw attending college at record highs. bm at re... 9 min C Papagayo 25
The Return of Jim Crow in North Carolina 11 min The_Box 106
African Americans aren't really black 15 min C Papagayo 51
Brothaz suck at Soccer! 16 min UruEuWauWau 238
Random thoughts... (Sep '07) 1 hr Tony touch 76,712