Do you laugh when you see BW & WM couples???

Posted in the African-American Forum

Comments (Page 3)

Showing posts 41 - 60 of178
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Not your average black guy”

Level 2

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

BK Zeus wrote:
Just wondering does anyone else get a nice chuckle out of this?
I definitely do. Especially because the BW keeps glancing at me because either she wants me to see she has a WM or she's afraid I'm gonna shoot them a look or something. Sh*ts hilarious to me. I was at a restaurant with a co-worker for lunch and this bw/wm couple sits next to us. She keeps glancing at us (we're both brothers) when her guy gets up to use the bathroom we both look at her and smile and let out a little laugh just to make her uncomfortable.

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

Judged:

Instead of chuckling, I rejoice in see a WM/BW couple. I see a sister who really knows her own feelings and is not frighten to dance to beat of her own music and a white man who is confident and strong and will not listen to some of his weak male peers (who are really to afraid to talk about BM/WW couples)disapproval. Besides I think that WM/BW couples looks more sexy and intriguing together than BM/WW.

Level 1

Since: Oct 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

BlackRonin wrote:
<quoted text>
I definitely do. Especially because the BW keeps glancing at me because either she wants me to see she has a WM or she's afraid I'm gonna shoot them a look or something. Sh*ts hilarious to me. I was at a restaurant with a co-worker for lunch and this bw/wm couple sits next to us. She keeps glancing at us (we're both brothers) when her guy gets up to use the bathroom we both look at her and smile and let out a little laugh just to make her uncomfortable.
Man now that's just too funny. They're going to do any and everything under the sun to try and make sure you see them but i'm kind of baffeled on why when it looks like most of them get the whimpiest wm they can find and if a brotha was in a bad mood that day and didn't wanna entertain that non sense what's the white man going to do try and hide under her dress???

Black women might as well wear a sign that says look at me "eyes got me a white man" lol. I find them so entertaining that you have a woman with little to no self esteem trying to be validated by advertising that she has a white man, I guess that's a big boost to the old self esteem.

Level 2

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

Judged:

Capree wrote:
Instead of chuckling, I rejoice in see a WM/BW couple. I see a sister who really knows her own feelings and is not frighten to dance to beat of her own music and a white man who is confident and strong and will not listen to some of his weak male peers (who are really to afraid to talk about BM/WW couples)disapproval. Besides I think that WM/BW couples looks more sexy and intriguing together than BM/WW.
Of course you would. Any decent white man will throw to the curb when he realizes how ridiculously stupid you are.

Level 1

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

Judged:

Capree wrote:
Now why would we rejoicing at seeing such a pathetic display of socitial misfits and outcasts.
Bridgette

Memphis, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

Judged:

BlackRonin wrote:
<quoted text>
So did you and your boyfriend **cough**(oops coworker) enjoy your lunch?

Level 2

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

Bridgette wrote:
<quoted text>
So did you and your boyfriend **cough**(oops coworker) enjoy your lunch?
LOL just like a BW to accuse someone of being gay. You guys are all the same. It's like you're Androids off an assembly line. And yes I did enjoy that lunch watching that bw squirm while glancing at us strong masculine black men while she's with her physically inferior whimpy white boy. Thank you for creating that "High Yella Men Stink" account it's nice to know I can get under your skin like that.
Bridgette

Memphis, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

BlackRonin wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL just like a BW to accuse someone of being gay. You guys are all the same. It's like you're Androids off an assembly line. And yes I did enjoy that lunch watching that bw squirm while glancing at us strong masculine black men while she's with her physically inferior whimpy white boy. Thank you for creating that "High Yella Men Stink" account it's nice to know I can get under your skin like that.
Lol. I don't make up accounts. But I'm glad you, an obvious masculine bm and your equally, i'm sure, masculine partner enjoyed your lunch while you were people watching (or it is people stalking?).
Elena

Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

Judged:

Nowhere near as hard as I laugh when i see black males with their typical overweight ww throwaways lol.

“Sexy emo chick :)”

Level 3

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

BK Zeus wrote:
<quoted text>
A Slave!
i broke my slave chains long ago..wbu?

Level 2

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

Bridgette wrote:
<quoted text> Lol. I don't make up accounts. But I'm glad you, an obvious masculine bm and your equally, i'm sure, masculine partner enjoyed your lunch while you were people watching (or it is people stalking?).
Y'know what I find hypocritial about you black women? You accuse straight black men of being gay like it's a negative (And in my eyes it is). You use crude words like f*ggot,b!tch,punk,sissy,etc. All the while having out gay men in your life as friends, hair dressers, co-workers, etc. So if being gay is bad why do you black women surround yourself with gay men? And you think the gays in your life don't notice? That's not the only thing I find hypocritial about you, but it's one of the main ones. Either gay is good or bad. You slander straight black men by calling them gay just because you disagree or don't like them. Then on the same token hang out with gay dudes. How does that make sense?

“Obsidian Princess”

Level 8

Since: Sep 09

louisiana

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

Desmond Sandiford wrote:
<quoted text>c'mon now, you know that's not true....kim kardashian was not a throw away...that white chick who won miss america last year is not a throwaway...neither is heidi klum. i've seen many gorgeous ww who choose bm over wm. we all have. i myself have been with many ww and been walking down the street with those wm and had wm harrass me and give us dirty looks and hate on us...one time i was in san diego with a ww on my arm and this bw came up to us and walked right into me.
you ole lying fool!

Level 1

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

Mint cookies wrote:
<quoted text>i broke my slave chains long ago..wbu?
It sounds like you still might be bonded.

Level 7

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

Your Life Sucks wrote:
But then again most of the Black men seem to be screwed up too. In my line of work most black men always seem to have so form of trouble. If it's not fines from the stupid shit they do. It's always something. After all who would want to be with ANY Man that lives the way many Black men do. Some of the shit Black men do only shows how dumb many Black men truly are and only a Loser would want to be with them.
I'm guessing you're a court officer.

Level 7

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

Carmiana wrote:
Both of you black and white men are a bunch of hypocrites. You laugh at the women who date outside their race, but then turn around and date a woman outside of your race. You don't even think these women are good enough for you and your fellow men of your own race, but expect them to sit around idly being a lone and feeling rejected because you don't think they are good enough to be with any man whether he be good or bad. F*cking sick.
I have to agree with you here. People are so presumptuous as to think they have the right to comment upon/look down on the relationships of others. Meanwhile, most of these same people are wondering why they're miserable and/or alone. SMH

“Obsidian Princess”

Level 8

Since: Sep 09

louisiana

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

i don't even look at them because they act like you are supposed to get mad if its a bm and a ww.

“>3 =O”

Level 5

Since: Mar 12

los angeles

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

Judged:

No I think more of them should date each other, there will be more women available if it were like it is in the UK. for every BW and (enter race of male here) couple there are more single women of (enter race of female here) available. I don't see why BM do not understand this simple math problem...
Ryan

Southbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

This is simple. I just laugh at loud, obnoxious BW, period.

Level 2

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

Your Life Sucks wrote:
No not at all. But I do get a chuckle out of the Fat Ass White women that I see Black men with. I saw this skinny Black dude with this Big Corn Feed White bitch get into her car at the mall and the Black Boy sat in the "passenger seat" like he was a proud roster like he had it going on and I could not stop laughing. He looked like a fool. LOL
Most of the White women that do date Black men are "throw backs" that White Men don't want so they have no other choice but to go Black.
I can overstand this. I have seen a BM with a so-called WW,'it' looked like a man.

BM was proud like a mf on the first of the month and swear he had it going on!

I just shook my head in shame because it affected me.......
Bridgette

Memphis, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

BlackRonin wrote:
<quoted text>
Y'know what I find hypocritial about you black women? You accuse straight black men of being gay like it's a negative (And in my eyes it is). You use crude words like f*ggot,b!tch,punk,sissy,etc. All the while having out gay men in your life as friends, hair dressers, co-workers, etc. So if being gay is bad why do you black women surround yourself with gay men? And you think the gays in your life don't notice? That's not the only thing I find hypocritial about you, but it's one of the main ones. Either gay is good or bad. You slander straight black men by calling them gay just because you disagree or don't like them. Then on the same token hang out with gay dudes. How does that make sense?
Lots of straight black men are posers. Many of them are gay or bisexual. This is pervasive enough that books have been written about it. Because of this action (community of men who don't believe in simply living their truth), many women, not just bw, but many women are now naturally on guard for those who are not being honest with their sexual proclivities. It's not the action which is the problem in the aa community, it is the way many bw are being used by a segment of males who refuse to be honest.

Gay is not negative. Gay is not positive. Gay just is. It exists. Therefore, the friends that I have who are living their truth get my respect because that is what they deserve- they've earned it. It's easy to hide behind people and things and blame them even for what you may be ashamed of but it's much harder to simply be honest and take a chance of rejection. So this is what I'm addressing, if you are gay, you shouldn't then comment on male and women relationships as if you are all knowing (and yes some gay black men are known to do this). Just like if you are interested in other races --either a bw or bm-- you should not then comment on the people who prefer their own race.

And btw, I don't use crude words to describe homosexuality when I'm in the presence of those who are known gays, that would be rude and I'd end up getting by butt kicked.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 60 of178
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Seattle Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••