Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#2 Jun 6, 2014
Kool story bro. When's the sequel?
melissa

Louisville, KY

#4 Jun 6, 2014
bunnywen wrote:
Thats why i been away from here. Tar girls were pissed when they saw my rock and how big my wedding was. I have our wedding pictures up all over my desk. You can just feel the steam rising from the tar girls at my job. When my husband picks me up we laugh in their face.
Your not superior cause your white, white women are overrated the best looking women are black or Latina
ShiningElectron

Jacksonville, FL

#6 Jun 6, 2014
bunnywen wrote:
?
She's mentally unbalanced.
Paul

London, UK

#7 Jun 6, 2014
Troll
Nelly Smiggers

Jacksonville, FL

#9 Jun 6, 2014
melissa wrote:
<quoted text>
Your not superior cause your white, white women are overrated the best looking women are black or Latina
Latina women are smoking hot.

Black women are hogs -- obese, diseased, loud, arrogant, slutty and usually reek of weave products, sweat and stale sperm.

“Jesus loves you all!”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#10 Jun 6, 2014
bunnywen wrote:
Thats why i been away from here. Tar girls were pissed when they saw my rock and how big my wedding was. I have our wedding pictures up all over my desk. You can just feel the steam rising from the tar girls at my job. When my husband picks me up we laugh in their face.
If you were truly happy, you would not care what others think of you at all.

You obviously are obsessed with "tar girls".

Any psychologist or psychiatrist would convey these things to you about yourself:
1. Insecurity
2. Latent lesbian tendencies
3. Inferiority complex
Man of Steel

UK

#11 Jun 6, 2014
melissa wrote:
<quoted text>
That's right, bru, look at the way all them Asians spends millions all over the world on surgery and cosmetics just to look like a Negro...or Latina...

White women are the benchmark of beauty, that's why Blacks lust after them...
Man of Steel

UK

#12 Jun 6, 2014
Phoenix Ascended wrote:
<quoted text>
If you were truly happy, you would not care what others think of you at all.
You obviously are obsessed with "tar girls".
Any psychologist or psychiatrist would convey these things to you about yourself:
1. Insecurity
2. Latent lesbian tendencies
3. Inferiority complex
You forgot:

4) Superiority...

I'm sure that even someone with your lack of contact with reality would accept that the Nazis weren't exterminating Jews and Gypsies because they felt 'inferior' to them...as they saw it, they were merely removing diseased tissue from the Nazi animal, like the extirpation of a cancer from a human, or are you suggesting that a cancer is superior to a human, and humans only have them removed because they feel 'inferior'.

Your 'thinking' is very simplistic...to be expected, though...

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#13 Jun 6, 2014
So you just do it to make other people feel bad?

Its nice that your kids or future kids have a solid confident mother like you...

Not bitter at all.

“Jesus loves you all!”

Location hidden

#14 Jun 6, 2014
Man of Steel wrote:
<quoted text>You forgot:

4) Superiority...

I'm sure that even someone with your lack of contact with reality would accept that the Nazis weren't exterminating Jews and Gypsies because they felt 'inferior' to them...as they saw it, they were merely removing diseased tissue from the Nazi animal, like the extirpation of a cancer from a human, or are you suggesting that a cancer is superior to a human, and humans only have them removed because they feel 'inferior'.

Your projection is duly noted.

Now no need for you to concern yourself with Jews. They are doing quite well. They'll never let you forget either the atrocities that were committed against them either.

“Jesus loves you all!”

Location hidden

#16 Jun 6, 2014
Man of Steel wrote:
<quoted text>You forgot:

4) Superiority...

Hi bunnywen

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#26 Jun 6, 2014
bunnywen wrote:
No I do it because i love my husband. Yes our future babies will be beautiful, wealthy and cared for. Not like those apes produced by his baby mama. Yes she was hurt we got married but he told her to be happy that he is on the come up and stop hatin
<quoted text>
Apes?
melissa

Louisville, KY

#30 Jun 6, 2014
bunnywen wrote:
This breaks my heart you dont know yourself worth. Dont let these tar girls still your shine.
<quoted text>
Wait, are you saying all women should be with BM except black women? Cause it seems like that's what your implying
ashleigh

San Antonio, TX

#32 Jun 6, 2014
bunnywen wrote:
This breaks my heart you dont know yourself worth. Dont let these tar girls still your shine.
<quoted text>
It's *steal not still dummy
ashleigh

San Antonio, TX

#33 Jun 6, 2014
This is "ugh" pretending to be a white woman...
melissa

Louisville, KY

#35 Jun 6, 2014
bunnywen wrote:
What i am saying is that tar girls are played out and need except the fact that its 2014 bm dont want them or have to settle and they need to deal.
<quoted text>
I understood that part, are you saying that more women including white and Latinas should date black men because that's what it seems you are saying

“The Spotted Girl News Network”

Level 8

Since: Apr 09

Spotted World

#36 Jun 6, 2014
bunnywen wrote:
You may be "married," but you are still a traitor to our race. You need to shut up about be a pervert. Too bad you were too self-hating, immoral, and broken to marry the White man that God chose for you. Nobody should be racist, but IR romance should always be regarded as off-limits. I'd say much more, but I respect my friends here too much.
Imgreat

Schenectady, NY

#39 Jun 6, 2014
I feel really bad for you.
Samantha

United States

#40 Jun 6, 2014
q t pie wrote:
<quoted text>because u wouldnt smoke it with them?
Lmao! That was a good one. I'd also like to send my condolences to the bride. It's all downhill after the honeymoon and when your hubby gets bored with the same ol vagoo and starts cheating...remember the condolences I sent to you ;)
Anonymous

Ashburn, VA

#41 Jun 6, 2014
Man of Steel wrote:
<quoted text>
That's right, bru, look at the way all them Asians spends millions all over the world on surgery and cosmetics just to look like a Negro...or Latina...
White women are the benchmark of beauty, that's why Blacks lust after them...
OK you sound silly..... First you say Asians are spending money to look like "blacks or Latinas"
Then you say blacks envy white women because they are the bench mark..... OK which is it? If we are the standard that others follow, then how are we also envious.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 3 min Uhhuuuuuu 120,666
Van Sertima debunked! Afronazis Drowning in Tears! 3 min African AE 385
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Homer 1,233,032
News Confessions of a black atheist 12 min Samoan Irish 563
Police officers 17 min coretta 1
IR BM who give their "Pennies" to WW/other races! 17 min Big Knob 2
South Africa - Zuma said black Africans are laz... 30 min Big Knob 4
Blacks Are Biologically Superior To Whites (Sep '12) 2 hr johnplustwomore 270
34 Murdered in Baltimore Since Freddie Gray Died 3 hr MaceohatesWM 108
All women prefer white men 5 hr Sadbuttrue 4,659