Why Do Few Rappers Have White Baby Ma...

Why Do Few Rappers Have White Baby Mamas or Wives?

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Level 1

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#1 Jan 27, 2011
Except Flavor Flav has a biracial child and Ice T is married to a white woman. Rappers P Diddy baby mamas Kim Porter (black) Misa Hylton Brim (African American,Jamaican,Japanese),50 Cent baby mama Shaniqua Tompkins, the late Tupac Shakur fiancee Kidada Jones (biracial), Ice Cube wife Kim Jackson (black) 4 kids, DMX wife Tashera Simmons (black) 4 kids 4 more illegitimate kids and one of the baby mamas is Monique Wayne (black), Lil Wayne baby mamas Laura London (biracial) Sarah B (Vietnamese and white) Antonia Toya Carter (black)

Level 1

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#2 Jan 27, 2011
Rappers Young Jeezy's baby mama Tynesha Dykes (black), Young Doc baby mama Fatimah Jester (black), Chingy baby mama Brittany Perry Russell (black),Timbaland wife Monique Idlett Mosely (black) 1 kid, Ja Rule wife Aisha Atkins (black) 3 kids
Swizz Beatz also has babymama Jahna Sebastian (East Indian and Russian) and Mashonda (black), Pharrell baby mama Vashtie Kola (black), Big Boi wife Sherlita Patton (black) 2 kids, Juvenile deceased baby mama Jelani Deleston (black), Drake baby mama Maliah Michelle (black), Nas wife Kelis (Chinese,Puerto Rican,and black) and baby mama Carmen Bryan (black), Mos Def wife Alana Wyatt Smith (Canadian)Italian and Jamacian),
Ray J baby mama Monica "Danger" Leon (black),
Fabolous baby mama Emily B (Emily Bustamente)(Puerto Rican and Dominican), Lil Scrappy baby mama (black) Diamond Princess (of Crime Mob), Ludacris baby mama Christine White (black), Flesh N Bone (of Bone Thugs N Harmony) wife Isabel Flores (Latina), Snoop Dogg wife Shante Broadus (black) 3 kids
St George

Bolton, UK

#3 Jan 27, 2011
Because its normal for people to marry and have children into their own race and culture!

Eminem has white children!
Marley

Los Angeles, CA

#4 Jan 27, 2011
Rappers are ghetto thugs, mostly not educated, ugly and former criminals. It's very unlikely a white woman would want a child from such a pedigree.

BTW: you forgot to mention Eminem :)
Tim John

Spokane, WA

#5 Jan 27, 2011
Marley wrote:
Rappers are ghetto thugs, mostly not educated, ugly and former criminals. It's very unlikely a white woman would want a child from such a pedigree.
BTW: you forgot to mention Eminem :)
Acid Rockers are Meth heads, mostly not educated, ugly and former criminals. It's very unlikely a white woman would want a child from such a pedigree.
BTW: you forgot to mention Marylin Manson :)

Level 1

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#6 Jan 27, 2011
St George wrote:
Because its normal for people to marry and have children into their own race and culture!
Eminem has white children!
why do rappers show white women in their videos yet few rapper have white baby mamas or wives?

Level 1

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#7 Jan 27, 2011
Marley wrote:
Rappers are ghetto thugs, mostly not educated, ugly and former criminals. It's very unlikely a white woman would want a child from such a pedigree.
BTW: you forgot to mention Eminem :)
Rappers can get any race of woman they want. Yet why don't they have white baby mamas or wives?

“I love being a Black Man”

Level 8

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#8 Jan 27, 2011
diane77 wrote:
<quoted text>why do rappers show white women in their videos yet few rapper have white baby mamas or wives?
Because White People support Rap music and not black women. It always was, and always will be about money.

Level 1

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#9 Jan 27, 2011
MumRa wrote:
<quoted text>
Because White People support Rap music and not black women. It always was, and always will be about money.
I agree. And many black women believe rap music is misogynistic.

Level 1

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#10 Jan 27, 2011
Rappers LL Cool J wife Simone(Johnson)Smith, Damon Dash wife Rachel Roy (Dutch and East Indian) 2 kids, Lil Jon wife Nicole Smith (black) 1 kid, Wyclef wife Jean Marie Claudinette Jean (black),

Level 1

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#11 Jan 27, 2011
rapper LL Cool J wife Simone (Johnson)Smith (black) 4 kids,
AgentSmith9

Germany

#12 Jan 27, 2011
Mainly because black women complained about being in rap videos. They started this big argument a few years ago saying that BM were calling them b(i)tches and h0es and showing them as sex symbols, so then the brothas stopped using bw in videos and started using other women.......but as usual bw found a way to becth about that too.

Level 1

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#13 Jan 27, 2011
rappers Papoose wife Remy Ma (black),T.I. wife Tameka "Tiny" Cottle (black),Jay-Z wife Beyonce (black),
St George

Bolton, UK

#14 Jan 27, 2011
diane77 wrote:
<quoted text>why do rappers show white women in their videos yet few rapper have white baby mamas or wives?
Simple! In reality all wimmin are attractive enough to watch wearing revealing clothes but people tend to stick to their own kind in serious relationships because their is a stigma over interacial relationships or the fact that they are too different to be compatable.

However their are black and white video girls and in my opinion they are all skanks.

Hear is a documentory I saw the other day about hip hop video girls. I think you should watch it because its interesting. The girl presenting is inteligent and nice but she gets easily drawn in.



Personaly I think many young wimmin are naive. This may sound sexist but this is all I see. They may be skanks but fair play to them because it beats prostitution.

“Be Happier ”

Level 1

Since: Mar 09

Letting go of anger.

#15 Jan 27, 2011
AgentSmith9 wrote:
Mainly because black women complained about being in rap videos. They started this big argument a few years ago saying that BM were calling them b(i)tches and h0es and showing them as sex symbols, so then the brothas stopped using bw in videos and started using other women.......but as usual bw found a way to becth about that too.
I know right? I guess its easier to address black men and how they represent black women instead of addressing why these women would want to be in the videos. Now, the excuse is that these women are under age and are being exploited. I swear, SOME black women have an excuse for everything that never involves any personal agency.
St George

Bolton, UK

#16 Jan 27, 2011
MumRa wrote:
<quoted text>
Because White People support Rap music and not black women. It always was, and always will be about money.
Not true. Black people also support this kind of music. Their are loads of black wimmin in videoes. In my country we have whole telivision channels dedicated to black wimmin shaking their asses while some guy throws money at it and poors brandy down it!

Whatever role black wimmin get in the media their will always be complaints from black people. If they do get shown we exploit them if we dont we ignore them.

Watch that vid I gaive to the last poster on video girls in my country and in yours. Its full of Black wimmin.

AgentSmith9

Germany

#17 Jan 27, 2011
Kigali wrote:
<quoted text>
I know right? I guess its easier to address black men and how they represent black women instead of addressing why these women would want to be in the videos. Now, the excuse is that these women are under age and are being exploited. I swear, SOME black women have an excuse for everything that never involves any personal agency.
True, me personally, I believe that they're are different aspects of women that should be displayed. Every other race shows their women off in sexual ways, and when black women get glorified by black men like that, they complain. Look at porn. There's more WW porn than rap videos, yet BW were the ones making a big deal out of it. I believe that Black women should have showed their intelligent side in other ways, which some do, let there be an outlet for their sexy side, and just stfu.

At the end of the day every man wants a sexy woman that acts slxty for him at home, regardless of how intelligent or professional she is.

BW let WW and other jealous non black women trick them on this one too.

Level 1

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#21 Jan 28, 2011
St George wrote:
<quoted text>
Simple! In reality all wimmin are attractive enough to watch wearing revealing clothes but people tend to stick to their own kind in serious relationships because their is a stigma over interacial relationships or the fact that they are too different to be compatable.
However their are black and white video girls and in my opinion they are all skanks.
Hear is a documentory I saw the other day about hip hop video girls. I think you should watch it because its interesting. The girl presenting is inteligent and nice but she gets easily drawn in.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =FGRW6BSMCLIXX
Personaly I think many young wimmin are naive. This may sound sexist but this is all I see. They may be skanks but fair play to them because it beats prostitution.
watched the BBC's video about video models that you posted. I don't believe all the video models are being exploited.
St George

Bolton, UK

#22 Jan 28, 2011
diane77 wrote:
<quoted text>watched the BBC's video about video models that you posted. I don't believe all the video models are being exploited.
I wouldnt say exploited........but more they are objects to be laughed at and treated like btches on these vids. Im a man I know I shouldnt see girls like that but when other guys can get such girls to do things to them for free on a video. Im never going to see that girl as anything more than an object. It seems sum girls like to be objectified like that in clubs and on videoes.

A girl cant expect to go all crazy for the guys making videoes than expect me to be mr nice guy, buy her a meal and introduce her to my mother.

How pathetic would I feel having one of them as a girlfriend?
I dont know if you are mature enough to understand how men REALY see things but such girls dont get respect from decent people like me for shaking ass on videoes.
truth

Chesterfield, VA

#23 Jan 28, 2011
diane77 wrote:
Except Flavor Flav has a biracial child and Ice T is married to a white woman. Rappers P Diddy baby mamas Kim Porter (black) Misa Hylton Brim (African American,Jamaican,Japanese),50 Cent baby mama Shaniqua Tompkins, the late Tupac Shakur fiancee Kidada Jones (biracial), Ice Cube wife Kim Jackson (black) 4 kids, DMX wife Tashera Simmons (black) 4 kids 4 more illegitimate kids and one of the baby mamas is Monique Wayne (black), Lil Wayne baby mamas Laura London (biracial) Sarah B (Vietnamese and white) Antonia Toya Carter (black)
Mostly all thier women were black in the "begining" when they didn't have money and just started out..most of those men you mentioned don't show love to bw much...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min southerngirl 1,618,152
Richard Spencer To Speak At University Of Flori... 6 min KIR SUCKA 1
Black people leech off of white people 10 min brownstreaks return 91
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 11 min Trollslayer 35,233
Kaepernig is suing NFL owners because he didn't... 21 min Trollslayer 20
Black women ONLY submissive to white men? (May '16) 30 min Shaft 69
Jizzrealite Supremacist is from North Africa. A... 39 min Ttt 1
Can America Become 80% White Again? 1 hr Kile Straham 87
Breaking News: Las Vegas Mass Shooting 4 hr bluestreak returns 449
Somebody explain the Volvo car commercial to me 4 hr Yisraelite Suprem... 9
More from around the web