The myan's December 21, 2012 prediction...

Posted in the African-American Forum

Level 5

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#1 Oct 27, 2012
Surely you don't believe this yet another end of the world prediction,I hope not. Only God in heaven knows after all He is the beginning as well as the end it says in His word. He makes the final call as to when Judgement...Vengence...Destruc tion ecetera shall come upon this earth and all mankind who excepted not the free gift of salvation but rather damnation for their costly souls.

“Shed so many tears”

Level 7

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#2 Oct 27, 2012
ms_tickled wrote:
Surely you don't believe this yet another end of the world prediction,I hope not. Only God in heaven knows after all He is the beginning as well as the end it says in His word. He makes the final call as to when Judgement...Vengence...Destruc tion ecetera shall come upon this earth and all mankind who excepted not the free gift of salvation but rather damnation for their costly souls.
A new calendar was found months ago debunking the mayan calendar calculations!

Level 5

Location hidden

#3 Oct 27, 2012
Now, of course do understand that the myan's are devil worshipers and rub their crystal skulls pretty hard summoning up the demons of destruction upon this nation America. It does not pay very well for a nation to forget God....people sure better wake up, turn back....Seek ye the Lord while He may be found, and call upon Him while He is near, let the wicked forsake his way and the unrighteous man his thoughts....turn back to the Lord. Isaiah 55:6,7
Yahya the baptiser

United States

#4 Oct 27, 2012
It is your animal intellect that doesn't want to die. Jesus spoke of those throne on the fire at the very end of the age,which we are in now. Don't fear death.
The potential to become human(God) is trapped in the body of an animal. The body in this case, the body of the centaur(sagitarius), is symbolic of our mind. The horse has four legs which represent the four bodies of sin. And those legs are the bodies, the lunar bodies that we, as a psyche, stand on; we do everything based upon our four legs: physical body, vital energy, emotion, and thought -but they are all animalistic.

Our animal intellect reasons and justifies based in desire. If we want or envy something, we justify it with our animal mind and we call it a need.“I need that, I need that new dress, I need those new shoes, I need that person,” when really that need is desire – it is lust, gluttony, greed, it is all cravings for sensation.“I need to get out of this marriage.” It could be fear. It could be hate. It could be lust. What we call “need” is usually a want or a desire. And we justify that with this animal intellect - the lunar mental body

The humanoid kingdom is a very special place. The Buddha said that the humanoid body is the most precious body we can acquire in these lower kingdoms. The reason is that the physical body of the humanoid is the entry way into the higher kingdoms.

The humanoid body is so sophisticated. All of our science and our medicine today still does not understand the physical body that we have. Still we are grasping to understand it and fail to and still we are using only a tiny percentage of our brain and we think we are so elevated. There are enormous capacities within the physical body which are yet untapped by most people.

The physical organism of a humanoid is a womb. It is a place for the soul to be born into a new kingdom. An angel is truly one who has sanctity, who has purity. An animal does not. The animal mind is a mind that has grown and developed under the guidance of instinct and those qualities that are necessary in the animal kingdom in order to develop the understanding of an animal. But to develop the understanding of a human being requires that we stop being animals. We have to conquer the animal nature that we have within.

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#5 Oct 27, 2012
We will see very soon!

Level 5

Location hidden

#6 Oct 27, 2012
Yahya the baptiser wrote:
It is your animal intellect that doesn't want to die. Jesus spoke of those throne on the fire at the very end of the age,which we are in now. Don't fear death.
The potential to become human(God) is trapped in the body of an animal. The body in this case, the body of the centaur(sagitarius), is symbolic of our mind. The horse has four legs which represent the four bodies of sin. And those legs are the bodies, the lunar bodies that we, as a psyche, stand on; we do everything based upon our four legs: physical body, vital energy, emotion, and thought -but they are all animalistic.
Our animal intellect reasons and justifies based in desire. If we want or envy something, we justify it with our animal mind and we call it a need.“I need that, I need that new dress, I need those new shoes, I need that person,” when really that need is desire – it is lust, gluttony, greed, it is all cravings for sensation.“I need to get out of this marriage.” It could be fear. It could be hate. It could be lust. What we call “need” is usually a want or a desire. And we justify that with this animal intellect - the lunar mental body
The humanoid kingdom is a very special place. The Buddha said that the humanoid body is the most precious body we can acquire in these lower kingdoms. The reason is that the physical body of the humanoid is the entry way into the higher kingdoms.
The humanoid body is so sophisticated. All of our science and our medicine today still does not understand the physical body that we have. Still we are grasping to understand it and fail to and still we are using only a tiny percentage of our brain and we think we are so elevated. There are enormous capacities within the physical body which are yet untapped by most people.
The physical organism of a humanoid is a womb. It is a place for the soul to be born into a new kingdom. An angel is truly one who has sanctity, who has purity. An animal does not. The animal mind is a mind that has grown and developed under the guidance of instinct and those qualities that are necessary in the animal kingdom in order to develop the understanding of an animal. But to develop the understanding of a human being requires that we stop being animals. We have to conquer the animal nature that we have within.
Whay in the off the wall,left field talk are you talkin? Great swelling words of vain babble. SMH

“MeJustMeThatsAll”

Level 3

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#7 Nov 15, 2012
Did the Mayans actually say the world would end in 2012?
I thought it was just their calender that ended in 2012.

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Since: Oct 09

Apia, Samoa

#8 Nov 15, 2012
MeJustMeThatsAll wrote:
they pridicted the arrival of the spainards but no doubt blacks will go where they belong and the rest of us christans will go where we belong

Level 5

Location hidden

#9 Nov 15, 2012
MeJustMeThatsAll wrote:
Their calendar ends and therefore according to them the world shall end too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min Grey Ghost 1,126,213
All this data showing black men are undesirable 6 min Suebi212 21
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 8 min AberdiTheOlodumare 26,276
White women don't want white guys anymore...it'... (Aug '12) 21 min white devil 546
Ferguson evidence starting to harm black community 36 min Mick 8
Are Puerto Ricans white? (Nov '07) 38 min Crianna 5,898
The Cowboys are winning. 41 min Chief Afrohawk 3
Is ISIS racist? 43 min Chief Black Eagle 38
17 yr old Black kid lynched for dating white woman 59 min Harrisson 236
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 1 hr Carly HI YAH 95,814
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 1 hr 7New Earth7 7,471
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 2 hr dreamhunk 25,593

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE