of 48
Next Last

“ dreaming of revelry”

Level 5

Since: Mar 12

West Palm Beach, FL

#3 Apr 17, 2012
kenyanboy006 wrote:
Why is that most black girls are so ugly. I'm not being racist as I'm also black but Africa . But truthfully speaking most of our black girls are so ugly especially the ones from West Africa. Some African American women are also ugly. I've taken a stand against this, as from now I only date white or Asian women.
everyone,this is sassyandtrasy/black american prince.whenever you see a thread thats about looks,its sassyandtrashy.

“ dreaming of revelry”

Level 5

West Palm Beach, FL

#4 Apr 17, 2012
why does your race molest children?why are ww paying jamaicans for sex? why cant you ppl stop stealing,raping,and killing eachothers kids?
Cigar Face

United States

#5 Apr 17, 2012
Speaking as a blackman! We all got issues ghetto black men are horrible on these jobs infront of no good krakkkas. Its a real burden to work with them. Why cant we direct all this hate we have towards each other, and toss it at every other race of people who steps on our toes.fuck white people!!! And ghetto blacks

Level 2

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#6 Apr 17, 2012
Everything our society sees as ideally beautiful is the complete opposite of what a black woman is.

Level 5

Since: Jun 11

Sullivan, MO

#7 Apr 17, 2012
wow...you iz fine
Sassykatt wrote:
<quoted text> everyone,this is sassyandtrasy/black american prince.whenever you see a thread thats about looks,its sassyandtrashy.

Level 5

Sullivan, MO

#8 Apr 17, 2012
and WUBET, you are also stunning....you, sassykatt are what I mean....both breathtaking.I don't care what society thinks....you are beautiful in my eyes...your eyes, your graceful neckline, your supple lips and sultry looks....your sunkissed skin is such a magnificent tone. I understand why bw has had the title queen attached to her name so often..........If I were the most powerful king in the lands I would choose a queen with your looks ,wubet. Of course, my queen would be smart and I would need that magic connection.
Wubet wrote:
Everything our society sees as ideally beautiful is the complete opposite of what a black woman is.

Level 5

Sullivan, MO

#10 Apr 17, 2012
..........let me clarify...I dont know your personality and there would need that magic...and I like smart women and again I do not know you,,,YET.
BU113TPROOF wrote:
and WUBET, you are also stunning....you, sassykatt are what I mean....both breathtaking.I don't care what society thinks....you are beautiful in my eyes...your eyes, your graceful neckline, your supple lips and sultry looks....your sunkissed skin is such a magnificent tone. I understand why bw has had the title queen attached to her name so often..........If I were the most powerful king in the lands I would choose a queen with your looks ,wubet. Of course, my queen would be smart and I would need that magic connection.<quoted text>

“ dreaming of revelry”

Level 5

West Palm Beach, FL

#13 Apr 17, 2012
BU113TPROOF wrote:
wow...you iz fine<quoted text>
he bulletproof! thanx baby!

Anti-Chaos
Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#14 Apr 17, 2012
Sassykatt wrote:
<quoted text> everyone,this is sassyandtrasy/black american prince.whenever you see a thread thats about looks,its sassyandtrashy.
lol..you know how to call it beautiful Queen (= I got that first down payment for that mansion too ..lol

Anti-Chaos
Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#15 Apr 17, 2012
Sassykatt wrote:
<quoted text> he bulletproof! thanx baby!
bulletproof an ugly fat a#$..have some class baby /=

“ dreaming of revelry”

Level 5

West Palm Beach, FL

#16 Apr 17, 2012
BU113TPROOF wrote:
and WUBET, you are also stunning....you, sassykatt are what I mean....both breathtaking.I don't care what society thinks....you are beautiful in my eyes...your eyes, your graceful neckline, your supple lips and sultry looks....your sunkissed skin is such a magnificent tone. I understand why bw has had the title queen attached to her name so often..........If I were the most powerful king in the lands I would choose a queen with your looks ,wubet. Of course, my queen would be smart and I would need that magic connection.<quoted text>
wow...im so flattered.this is so very kind and sweet of you.my skin is actually clear.the lighting in my apartment is horrible.xo

“ dreaming of revelry”

Level 5

West Palm Beach, FL

#17 Apr 17, 2012
Anti-Chaos wrote:
<quoted text>lol..you know how to call it beautiful Queen (= I got that first down payment for that mansion too ..lol
lol,now proceed with your bw bashing.

“ dreaming of revelry”

Level 5

West Palm Beach, FL

#18 Apr 17, 2012
BU113TPROOF wrote:
If I were the most powerful king in the lands I would choose a queen with your looks ,wubet.
lol,i thought u were talking to me...embarassed.lol

“I am an awesome person”

Level 7

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#19 Apr 17, 2012
BW are not ugly looking quite the contrary BW are beautiful looking. Now in general seems like their ugly attitudes do make them ugly if that's what you mean? But you are saying they are ugly looking which is not true at all. And I already told sassykatt how beautiful she looks. I will say these young BM are making BM look bad. Ghetto acting, pants worn to their knees, and using the "N" word like it's the only word in the English language. Men like the OP are total morons.

Level 5

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#20 Apr 17, 2012
kenyanboy006 wrote:
Why is that most black girls are so ugly. I'm not being racist as I'm also black but Africa . But truthfully speaking most of our black girls are so ugly especially the ones from West Africa. Some African American women are also ugly. I've taken a stand against this, as from now I only date white or Asian women.
You sound like a troll.

As a Black woman, I don't have any problems attracting men from every race.

My Black African King who is Somali would disagree with you troll.

“I am an awesome person”

Level 7

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#21 Apr 17, 2012
BU113TPROOF wrote:
And you are a hypocrite, you want to sex up BW but yet you talk trash about BM ON an AA thread. Take your racist garbage to a white thread conehead caveman.

Level 5

Sullivan, MO

#22 Apr 17, 2012
i was talking to either of you....you both are stunning...4 real...there is no need to be embarrassed at all. I really would have one impossible time choosing between either of you...you both are so lovely....your personalities would have to be the deciding factor. What I meant was that i see why bw are called Queens because either of you could put on a tiara and be a princess....
Sassykatt wrote:
<quoted text> lol,i thought u were talking to me...embarassed.lol

Level 5

Sullivan, MO

#23 Apr 17, 2012
this guy is a [email protected] creep lowlife following me threaqd to thread talking shidt...what a loser...what kind of bm bashes bw? scumbag
Sassykatt wrote:
<quoted text> lol,now proceed with your bw bashing.

Level 5

Sullivan, MO

#24 Apr 17, 2012
Any man that looks cat you and doesnt sway ,WOW, SHE IS AMAZING has to be on the downlow....You are gorgeous..
Sassykatt wrote:
<quoted text> he bulletproof! thanx baby!

Level 5

Sullivan, MO

#25 Apr 17, 2012
thats cause most scumbag blackmen like yourself i cant stand you punk....I dont like these scummy topix black men......But i like black women,.are you stupid...you azzholes are my competition.
Tim from Evanston wrote:
<quoted text>And you are a hypocrite, you want to sex up BW but yet you talk trash about BM ON an AA thread. Take your racist garbage to a white thread conehead caveman.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 48
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How can you tell a white guy likes you? (Jun '07) 2 min KIM SAMURA 65
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min An NFL Fan 1,419,702
Interracial relationships. Who does it AFFECT?... (Sep '15) 22 min KIM SAMURA 61
News Trump calls on GOP to improve African-American ... 31 min RMG EL Rey de Tra... 393
Why are Mexicans Becoming Racist Towards White ... (Feb '13) 38 min Brickon 279
153 Years and Still Nothing??? 47 min KIM SAMURA 43
49er QB Colin Kaepernick is WAKING UP 1 hr ROMPER STOMPER 75
Morning Consult: Bill Clinton's wife's polls CO... 1 hr Hillary 2016 30
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 1 hr Curious Me 47,884
Why aren't there any Negroes in the Bible? 4 hr SeerResources 537
More from around the web