Do you believe the lie BM/BW prefer n...

Do you believe the lie BM/BW prefer non blacks?

Posted in the African-American Forum

No Fool

United States

#1 Feb 13, 2013
Some fool keep claiming BW/BM prefer non-black people.

We've got some terrible news for this fool, we don't want second best, we don't want imitations, we want the best and the original man and woman of humanity.
SadButTrue

Woodbridge, VA

#2 Feb 13, 2013
No Fool wrote:
We've got some terrible news for this fool, we don't want second best, we don't want imitations, we want the best and the original man and woman of humanity.
MACEO

Being a FOOL and a Scoffer is your lifestyles! Sadly you settled for the least because of your own low self esteem issues!

Your mind is wired that your "Less than" which is why you harass Black women who do well as well as date/marry White men because you take it personal!

Why?

Low self esteem and no personal accomplishments! Its you fault that you married someone to get back at Black women that's stupid!
SadButTrue

Woodbridge, VA

#3 Feb 13, 2013
MACEO IS A FOOLISH, RECLUSIVE, SCOFFER

Characteristics of A Fool
It is much easier to identify a fool in terms of what he is not than in terms of what he is. Notice the following characteristics of the fool as the Book of Proverbs describes him.

1. THE FOOL IS UNRIGHTEOUS. The fool hates what is holy, righteous, and good, and he loves evil.

Desire realized is sweet to the soul, But it is an abomination to fools to depart from evil (13:19).

Doing wickedness is like sport to a fool; And so is wisdom to a man of understanding (10:23).

Fools mock at sin, But among the upright there is good will (14:9).

2. THE FOOL IS UNWISE. Throughout Proverbs the fool is the counterpart of the wise. Wisdom is contrasted with folly. The fool does not possess wisdom, cannot obtain wisdom, and would not obtain it if he could.

THE FOOL DOES NOT POSSESS WISDOM;
The lips of the righteous feed many, But fools die for lack of understanding (10:21; cf. 1:20-33).

THE FOOL IS NOT CAPABLE OF OBTAINING WISDOM:
Why is there a price in the hand of a fool to buy wisdom, When he has no sense [literally,“heart”]?(17:16).

A scoffer seeks wisdom, and finds none, But knowledge is easy to him who has understanding (14:6).

Wisdom is too high for a fool, He will not open his mouth in the gate (24:7).

The fool has no capacity for wisdom. In the words of 17:16, he has “no heart” for it. He may seem to seek wisdom, but is incapable of recognizing or retaining it.

THE FOOL HAS NO DESIRE FOR WISDOM, AND WOULD REJECT IT EVEN IF HE COULD ACQUIRE IT BECAUSE HE HATES IT:
The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge; Fools despise wisdom and instruction (1:7; cf. 1:22).

The mind of the intelligent seeks knowledge, But the mouth of fools feeds on folly (15:14).

A fool does not delight in understanding, But only in revealing his own mind (18:2).

Do not speak in the hearing of a fool, For he will despise the wisdom of your words (23:9).

The fool is not neutral toward wisdom--he hates it. Wisdom is to the fool what liver is to me: as freely and frequently as it may be offered to me, I will do everything I can to avoid it.

3. THE FOOL IS UNREALISTIC. The fool fails to see things as they are. Reality is distorted by the fool’s distorted outlook on life.

THE FOOL IS UNREALISTIC ABOUT HIMSELF in that he overestimates his knowledge and abilities:
“Proud,”“Haughty,”“Scoffer,” are his names, Who acts with insolent pride (21:24).

THE FOOL IS UNREALISTIC ABOUT LIFE. He thinks wisdom can be obtained easily, like purchasing a candy bar at a corner drug store.
Why is there a price in the hand of a fool to buy wisdom, When he has no sense?(17:16).

THE FOOL IS UNCONCERNED WITH PRESENT REALITIES, and is a wishful thinker. His “ship” is always about to “come in.”
Wisdom is in the presence of the one who has understanding, But the eyes of a fool are on the ends of the earth (17:24).

4. THE FOOL IS UNDISCIPLINED. The fool looks upon self-control as a needless and useless denial of present pleasure. Because of this, every area of his life lacks discipline.

THE FOOL IS UNDISCIPLINED WITH HIS MONEY AND MATERIAL RESOURCES:
There is precious treasure and oil in the dwelling of the wise, But a foolish man swallows it up (21:30).

THE FOOL IS UNDISCIPLINED WITH HIS TEMPER:
A fool’s vexation is known at once, But a prudent man conceals dishonor (12:16).

A fool always loses his temper, But a wise man holds it back (29:11).

THE FOOL IS UNDISCIPLINED WITH HIS MOUTH:
A prudent man conceals knowledge, But the heart of fools proclaims folly (12:23, cf. 10:14).

The tongue of the wise makes knowledge acceptable, But the mouth of fools spouts folly (15:2; cf. 18:2,7).

It is little wonder that the fool is referred to as a “babbling fool”(literally, the foolish of lips, 10:8,10).
No Fool

United States

#4 Feb 13, 2013
And the fool shows up^^^^^^ SBT
SadButTrue

Woodbridge, VA

#5 Feb 13, 2013
No Fool wrote:
And the fool shows up^^^^^^ SBT
MACEO

Your foolish and a Scoffer and you know this already. As I said you need counseling; you were abused or simply have a bad case of low self esteem that's goes far beyond Topix or YouTube forum.

Your insecurities stem from childhood! No Father, No Gudiance, Spec Edu Student, Mental problems..........you have alot of personal problems!

You act like some WOUNDED ANIMAL THAT WANTS ATTENTION ALL THE TIME! You hurt, nobody acknowledges your special.........they have to pay for not seeing you as a some NICE GUY!

when yoru not even a NICE GUY YOU HAVE THE CHARACTER OF A FOOL AND SCOFFER! YOU MADE YOUR BED NOW LAY IN IT!

I DON'T FEEL SORRY FOR YOU!
Dino Jr

United States

#6 Feb 13, 2013
No Fool wrote:
Bullshyt. It's all about the upgrade. What negro, if given the chance wouldn't want to start dating and marrying humans instead of being forever stuck in their own subhuman missing link race? Think about it.
SadButTrue

Woodbridge, VA

#7 Feb 13, 2013
Dino Jr wrote:
<quoted text> Bullshyt. It's all about the upgrade. What negro, if given the chance wouldn't want to start dating and marrying humans instead of being forever stuck in their own subhuman missing link race? Think about it.
MACEO

I agree with you 1000 % which is why I chose to date/marry White man or another race!

If I don't find that special person; trust me, I won't entertain a Black man. Many of you don't know how to treat women; due to No Guidance or Fathers so I'm not allowing myself to be "Used or Abused" by any foul Black males!

Facts are many Black men are "No Damn Good" and its rare to find a decent Black man!

IR Dating is better this way you don't have to settle for Poor Quaity, broke Men who are lost and don't do anything for their women, children or communities!

Its time to move on from sorry men!
No Fool

United States

#8 Feb 13, 2013
Fool #2 have arrived ^^^^^^^
SadButTrue

Woodbridge, VA

#9 Feb 13, 2013
Dino Jr wrote:
<quoted text> Bullshyt. It's all about the upgrade. What negro, if given the chance wouldn't want to start dating and marrying humans instead of being forever stuck in their own subhuman missing link race? Think about it.
MACEO

Nothing wrong with upgrading but you DOWNGRADED when you married and you also chased Trailer Trash office sluts.......I wouldn't consider that an "Upgrade"!

Unless your standards are just that low! lmao

Many Black women when they date and marry out try to find their equal or better which is why they date/marry out and leave Black males alone!

At least most of the women in BWE said Black men's quaiity is so poor that they chose not to date or take care of any man that was askig them for money and to fund them

They all married White males !

“Mods keep erasing my Avi..”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#10 Feb 13, 2013
SadButTrue wrote:
<quoted text>MACEO

I agree with you 1000 % which is why I chose to date/marry White man or another race!

If I don't find that special person; trust me, I won't entertain a Black man. Many of you don't know how to treat women; due to No Guidance or Fathers so I'm not allowing myself to be "Used or Abused" by any foul Black males!

Facts are many Black men are "No Damn Good" and its rare to find a decent Black man!

IR Dating is better this way you don't have to settle for Poor Quaity, broke Men who are lost and don't do anything for their women, children or communities!

Its time to move on from sorry men!
Hello dummy!! You agree with him and he called YOU subhuman? Or are you talking to yourself AGAIN Capree?
Sadbuttrue

Woodbridge, VA

#11 Feb 15, 2013
emperorjohn-AngryMan-MACEOtheS coffer wrote:
<quoted text>
That is not true. Many bw actively seek out thugs, with the baddest ones getting the most girls. I know this boy, the friend of my bro, who has three baby mothers. His fourth girl sat in my house and watched as he described how he was going to defraud his last baby mother and she said nothing of it. She was caught involving herself in his schemes. Mary J Blige admitted that she would pursue after badboys until she realized that they were no good for her. She settled for a good man but ended up punching him in his face for simply looking at a girl.
MACEO

I like that about Black women they address things right up front. Funny how you don't talk about how he disrespected her on many occasions.

there's a difference between a "Look and a Linger"

I once met this guy at works friend we will call him Dewayne. On the first date with this fool and he was "ogling" every trashy WW that passed him as if he never saw a White woman before; yet he was married to one for almost 15 years until she left him.

Later I found out he was screwing his next door neighbor a married White woman with 4-5 kids which was also poor judgement. He complained that the husband if this White woman he was sleeping with was harassing him because his White wanted "Black dyck" and he saw nothing wrong with it since they were having problems in their marriage.

I said to myself "DeWayne is a Fool and so isn't his friend who said he was a good man"!

I looked at all of his "Disrespectful behaviors" he doled out in less than 2 dates. I wrote him off and duped him as a total FOOL! He kept calling me asking me to go out..........kept calling and calling, I wouldn't return the calls.

He was unattractive, disrespectful of women, foolish and I couldn't respect his decisions. I never return any calls! His friend was just as foolish as he was and lost everything!

Both claimed that White women were the Best women for Black men and that everybody was "Jealous and envious" of them because they had White women! LMAO They were "Good Black men" its just that Black women didn't want Good Black men! lmao

Really?

The Dumb Black man who was on my job who recommended him also saw nothing wrong with his behaviors! He often bragged and was gleeful and said DeWayne is still sleeping with the married White woman with 4 kids and she brought him some gifts! He would never acknowledge the wrong that DeWayne did which spoke of his character! Later that man on my job; doled out the same foul behaviors to his White wife who asked for a divorce.

I said "What FOOLS"!

I know people who lose their lives from having affairs especially when its a next door neighbor. His Black Bald Headed friend is just as dumb as he was.

Sometimes you have to leave FOOLS ALONE with No Common Sense less they ruin your life! Not only did this tell me about the him; but it showed me how Dumb Black men support each other even when so many do wrong!

You can't rise any higher than the people you hang around and admire!

Which is why I hang with women who strive to live right and do right by others. Unfortunately, many of those women are married/dating White males because they run into foolish Black males who lack common sense like the TWO FOOLS I described. They are not and unwilling to tolerate black men's foolish behaviors!

MACEO your a fool and a Scoffer!
Sadbuttrue

Woodbridge, VA

#12 Feb 15, 2013
Angry Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello dummy!! You agree with him and he called YOU subhuman? Or are you talking to yourself AGAIN Capree?
MACEO

Lonely, old, angry, Bitter, Reclusive, Foolish Scoffer LMAO

You reaped what you've sown now deal with it!
Orc slayer

Newark, NJ

#14 Feb 15, 2013
No Fool wrote:
Only people that believe that don't know stats.

Stats are the vast majority of blacks date their own. Its ugly losers that can't find a decent partner(like sadbuttrue) that think blacks date out in record numbers.
Orc slayer

Newark, NJ

#15 Feb 15, 2013
Angry Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Strong valid point my friend.
THE RELIC

United States

#16 Feb 15, 2013
Angry Man wrote:
<quoted text>
if ya keep this up, ya can be white, black and polka dot but, truth is truth.
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

Dubai, UAE

#17 Feb 16, 2013
...its not a lie - its true........

....male and female negrows look for something else in a mate........they prefer that their mate does not look like them - ugly with frizzy hair, gorilla nose, rubber lips, blak eyes.........

.....i can totally understand y kneegrows want to sex with other races, but cannot fathom y people of other races would wanna sex with niccuz..........

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min NotSoDivineMsM 1,564,361
mexicans are better than negros they work hard ... (Nov '15) 6 min THISISOURCOUNTRY 56
White jokes! 7 min Cubbyfan 32
You CAN NOT tell me this creature is Human! 16 min Rich stars of the... 28
Crakkka jokes 16 min CubbyFan 11
News Anti-racist author Tim Wise: White America desp... 32 min Evelyn 797
Why Are White People So Obsessed with O.J. Simp... 36 min Chalotte 64
News Racism still prevalent 50 years after riots 30 ... 3 hr CheifMac 49
RAW VIDEO: Teens Heckle Drowning Man 3 hr good bye chester 48
More from around the web