Michael Jackson aka Whacko Jacko was ...

Michael Jackson aka Whacko Jacko was a FREAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted in the African-American Forum

Harold Hampton

Phoenix, AZ

#1 May 13, 2013
"If the harrowing and deeply disturbing allegations in these documents are true, Jackson is a textbook pedophile, a 46-year-old predator who plied children with wine, vodka, tequila, Jim Beam whiskey, and Bacardi rum. A man who gave boys nicknames like Doo Doo Head and Blowhole and then quizzed them about whether they masturbated and if "white stuff" came out. A man who conducted drinking games with minors and surfed porn with them on a laptop in his Neverland Ranch bedroom, noting that if anyone asked what they were looking at, the kids should just say they were watching "The Simpsons." A man who frequently talked sex with his little companions and explained that "boys have to masturbate or they go crazy." A man who told one pajama-clad boy that he wanted to show him how to "jack off." When the tipsy child declined the demonstration, Jackson announced, "I'll do it for you," and buried his hand in the boy's Hanes briefs, size small. And a man who emphasized to his little friends that these activities were "their little secret" and should not be disclosed to anyone, even if a gun was at their head."
http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/crime/ ...

"gave boys nicknames like Doo Doo Head and Blowhole and then quizzed them about whether they masturbated and if "white stuff" came out."

SMDH

Since: Apr 13

United States

#2 May 13, 2013
I am a Michael Jackson fan.I love his music..I always have.I sincerely hope those allegations aren't true.RIP,Michael Jackson.
Perfect

Sacramento, CA

#3 May 13, 2013
Harold Hampton wrote:
"If the harrowing and deeply disturbing allegations in these documents are true, Jackson is a textbook pedophile, a 46-year-old predator who plied children with wine, vodka, tequila, Jim Beam whiskey, and Bacardi rum. A man who gave boys nicknames like Doo Doo Head and Blowhole and then quizzed them about whether they masturbated and if "white stuff" came out. A man who conducted drinking games with minors and surfed porn with them on a laptop in his Neverland Ranch bedroom, noting that if anyone asked what they were looking at, the kids should just say they were watching "The Simpsons." A man who frequently talked sex with his little companions and explained that "boys have to masturbate or they go crazy." A man who told one pajama-clad boy that he wanted to show him how to "jack off." When the tipsy child declined the demonstration, Jackson announced, "I'll do it for you," and buried his hand in the boy's Hanes briefs, size small. And a man who emphasized to his little friends that these activities were "their little secret" and should not be disclosed to anyone, even if a gun was at their head."
http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/crime/ ...
"gave boys nicknames like Doo Doo Head and Blowhole and then quizzed them about whether they masturbated and if "white stuff" came out."
SMDH
“the loser who posts an 8yr old article about a dead man is in desperate need of a life"
Harold Hampton

Phoenix, AZ

#4 May 14, 2013
Perfect wrote:
<quoted text>
“the loser who posts an 8yr old article about a dead man is in desperate need of a life"
Why are you deflecting? This article is relevant because it shows that whacko was a known child predator. This will be presented at Wade Robson's creditor's claim filed against Jackson's estate May 1st. Whacko repeatedly molested Wade when he was a child.
Harold Hampton

Phoenix, AZ

#5 May 14, 2013
Michael Jackson
NEW CHILD MOLESTATION CLAIM in the 2005 molestation trial, Jackson's former housekeeper, Blanca Francia, testified she witnessed Jackson in the shower with Wade when the boy was 8 or 9 years old.
Wade met Michael when he was 5 years old and they developed a friendship that lasted for years. By the time Wade was 7, he went for sleepovers at Neverland and MJ's homes in L.A. and Vegas. The sleepovers continued until Wade was 14.
Robson spent many weekends with Jackson at Neverland Ranch and his other homes in L.A. and Vegas between ages 7 and 14.

Gradstein goes on ... "He [Wade] lived with the brain washing by a sexual predator until the burden of it all crushed him."

Gradstein says Michael would tell Wade, "If anyone ever finds out about what we did we will go to jail for the rest of our lives" and “our lives will be ruined forever.”
Bordouex

Montréal, Canada

#6 May 14, 2013
Harold Hampton wrote:
"gave boys nicknames like Doo Doo Head and Blowhole and then quizzed them about whether they masturbated and if "white stuff" came out."
SMDH
Michael Jackson was infatuated with young "white stuff".
Perfect

Sacramento, CA

#7 May 14, 2013
Harold Hampton wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you deflecting? This article is relevant because it shows that whacko was a known child predator. This will be presented at Wade Robson's creditor's claim filed against Jackson's estate May 1st. Whacko repeatedly molested Wade when he was a child.
you’re a dumbazz

Level 2

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#8 May 14, 2013
JLS85 wrote:
I am a Michael Jackson fan.I love his music..I always have.I sincerely hope those allegations aren't true.RIP,Michael Jackson.
Look b!tch, he was a diaper sniper! Deal with it!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Africans discovered the AMERICA before Columbus! (Jan '12) 4 min trollslayer 7,961
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 19 min Moses 136,031
Do you understand 26 min Truth Hurts 28
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 27 min larryX 32,666
Am in search Of good wife 32 min Drilling for the ... 3
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 35 min OzRitz 1,395,640
What music are you listening to right now? (Sep '08) 38 min Truth Hurts 35,015
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 48 min Moses 46,459
News Donald Trump Is Unfit to Lead 5 hr barefoot2626 93
5 stabbed @ white nationalist trump rally 5 hr Fukanig 88
More from around the web