anderson silva destroyed by wm
Coonstriker

Stockton, CA

#108 Jul 7, 2013
An Asian and a white man beat silva but so far NO BLACK MAN CAN BEAT ANDERSON SILVA.
Coonstriker

Stockton, CA

#109 Jul 7, 2013
Black Comedian wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah finally you whites have somebody to cheer for. Because for years you had only gsp ROFL. The more you cheer the more I laugh. Because I know you whites had pent of rage for having no fighters to cheer for in ufc since brock got his ass beat very badly.
I will not STFU as the greatest fighter in UFC history was black.
How come a black dude hasn't beat silva yet? None good enough you think?

“Sombrero Galaxy”

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

I'm An Illegal Alien

#110 Jul 8, 2013
GrayDecember3 wrote:
I could have told you that was going to happen. Just like Jess Willard finally came along and knocked out Jack Johnson, then a couple years later Jack Dempsey came along and was so much better than anybody before him.
I've never been interested in watching MMA though. I have someone I practice BJJ with along with boxing but I think it's a boring sport, but I never like Silva so this is good. The UFC wants non-white champions though
Jack put up a good fight to a man that was younger and taller than he was.

“Sombrero Galaxy”

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

I'm An Illegal Alien

#111 Jul 8, 2013
Matthew_1 wrote:
<quoted text>
No he isnt, Fedor and GSP are. Silva got outed as being overrated.
Silva is not overrated. He had his string of successes. But every great warrior will meet his nemesis soon.Pompey and Caesar, Napoleon had Wellington. Silva got cocky and met his.

Raptors Revenge

“Democraps are stupid.”

Level 5

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#113 Jul 8, 2013
Beresford wrote:
Watching that cocky little negro getting KO'ed by his White superior was just about the funniest, yet most glorious thing I've seen all month. Anderson Silva was always over rated, the only elite fighter he's ever beaten is Dan Henderson. He almost got KO'ed by Chael Sonnen (he got dropped twice in that fight by the way) and now he's been KO'ed in one of the most brutal and probably the most humiliating way imaginable.
Congratulations to Chris Whiteman.:)
It was a beautiful thing to see:) Silva got too cocky as all negroes do. He actually thought he was unbeatable. When he dropped his hands by his side and started taunting, I knew then he was making a mistake. I was a valuable lesson learned:)

Raptors Revenge

“Democraps are stupid.”

Level 5

Location hidden

#114 Jul 8, 2013
Trouble wrote:
So you whites are getting your glory over the fact that Anderson Silva had to play and clown around with his opponent in order to lose a fight? LOL, pathetic.
He didn't have to play around. He chose to. He thought there wasn't a fighter out there that could beat him. Then he got KNOCKED THE FCK OUT!!!!!

Raptors Revenge

“Democraps are stupid.”

Level 5

Location hidden

#115 Jul 8, 2013
Logic_c wrote:
No true fan of fighting, whether it be boxing, MMA, etc. cares about race when it comes to the sport. Real fans only concern themselves with how a fighter carries themselves in and outside of the ring. I'm positive "ugly monkeys" just RECENTLY jumped on the UFC bandwagon because his friends thought it was the cool thing to do.
GSP has always carried himself very well inside and outside of the octagon, and is the reason why he has always been one of my favorites. So you are correct.

Fighters like Tito, and rampage jackson never had many fans that truly gave a sh!t about them. It is the same with Silva. He started opening his mouth too much.

“Life is just a Moment, njoy it”

Level 5

Since: Jan 07

Nekoosa, Wisconsin

#116 Jul 8, 2013
YAWN, LOL, a champion goes down in the 2nd round???

Plus he makes $600.000K LOL, well I guess so.
Still waiting to see what Pay-Per-View made.

Way to go Brotha Silva; I wish I could make over a half/million dollars in an hour without even getting hurt!!! LOL
the boundaries of space

Atlanta, GA

#117 Jul 8, 2013
Generally, black men do not like losing matches with, nor getting singlehandly beaten up by white or Hispanic men....but it does happen and it's happening more often - not just by adults in pro-pugilism arenas but in after-school fistfights amongst ordinary kids as well.
Broadway

Tempe, AZ

#118 Jul 8, 2013
Black men all over the world will always be the standard of masculinity. Why do we(black men) always come up when there's a conversation of masculinity? The more you non black man celebrate Silva's loss you're just giving testament on how strong the black man is. You never hear these haters use any other race. Insecurity.
the boundaries of space

Atlanta, GA

#119 Jul 8, 2013
The textbook American black male has defined, and become synonymous with "coward". When one sees or hears the black, he/she automatically thinks "coward". Many blacks themselves are also aware, though acceptance ain't so easy.

Throughout the nation, an actual incident of a black male winning a fight against a non-black male - same size and age bracket w/no weapons involved - occurs so rarely, it's statistically non-existent.
Broadway

Tempe, AZ

#120 Jul 8, 2013
the boundaries of space,
I just want to thank you, you're our bggest fan.
the boundaries of space

Atlanta, GA

#121 Jul 8, 2013
In 99 percent of all violent IR confrontations in America, you can find at least one type of equalizer element somewhere on the black side in incidents where the black's "won". Examples include gun vs. no gun, young vs. old, and so on.

Often, more than one unfair advantage is used against the non-black in a single incident. In IR confrontations where both parties are alone and unarmed however, the non-black usually gets the better of the black at least 75 percent of the time.

“Stop being moronic. ”

Since: Oct 09

Chesapeake, VA

#122 Jul 8, 2013
Everybody knows boundaries would get his ass kicked if he ever got into a fight with a black man.
the boundaries of space

Atlanta, GA

#123 Jul 8, 2013
In the non-internet world, we must focus in general terms. Are there lone or unarmed black males who can beat me up personally? There's probably some out there who can....but we have to look at what goes on in the grand scheme amongst all 313 million. It's a concept most textbook blacks have yet to grasp. They're much too angry.

“White Humanist”

Level 5

Location hidden

#124 Jul 8, 2013
Logic_c wrote:
No true fan of fighting, whether it be boxing, MMA, etc. cares about race when it comes to the sport. Real fans only concern themselves with how a fighter carries themselves in and outside of the ring. I'm positive "ugly monkeys" just RECENTLY jumped on the UFC bandwagon because his friends thought it was the cool thing to do.
As an ex-fighter myself & a current & lifelong fan of combat arts/sports etc. it saddens me that someone would make a thread title like this and the extreme racist & unnecessary content, just saddens me, more.

In my gym we've all colors & all the regs are brothers regardless.

These insecure racist nobody's couldn't punch their way way outta paper bag.

Let me make this clear... in a fight between two men, it's the dog INSIDE the man not the color on the outside that counts. End of story!
blakistan1

Sayreville, NJ

#125 Jul 8, 2013
Broadway wrote:
Black men all over the world will always be the standard of masculinity. Why do we(black men) always come up when there's a conversation of masculinity? The more you non black man celebrate Silva's loss you're just giving testament on how strong the black man is. You never hear these haters use any other race. Insecurity.

No one talks about black masculanity, but we do talk about black criminal behavior. Individuals are masculine, not groups.

“White Humanist”

Level 5

Location hidden

#126 Jul 8, 2013
Also congrats to Weidman... And praise be to Silva who is still a TRULY GREAT fighter.
Broadway

Tempe, AZ

#127 Jul 8, 2013
Logic_c,

He already got his ass kicked by a brotha years ago, he despises us more than Sadbutrue. He still hasn't got over it.
Broadway

Tempe, AZ

#128 Jul 8, 2013
Body-Guard,
Cosign 1000%

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Anti-racist author Tim Wise: White America desp... 3 min KIP 928
Bill Cosby Accuser Sentenced To Jail In San Diego 3 min coretta 5
I wonder who made better grades in high school,... 9 min WHITE POWER 4 EVER 3
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 13 min RoxLo 1,567,797
My butt hole itches 19 min WHITE POWER 4 EVER 2
Another video of a ww racially abusing a bm. C... 25 min WHITE POWER 4 EVER 24
News Construction has few blacks, report says (Aug '07) 27 min WATCHING LIVONIA 621
My Message To The White Man 31 min Fun Facts 27
This young black man has officially returned. 36 min SlayWithTheTruth 27
New evidence of non human DNA found in black Af... 6 hr Prince 67
More from around the web