Temptations..
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Since: Oct 09

New Zealand

#1 Feb 1, 2013
Mine will always be woman..

Level 1

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#2 Feb 1, 2013
Stop lying lol

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#3 Feb 1, 2013
Samoan Irish wrote:
Mine will always be woman..
Well, at least that temp isn't one that invariably leads to a prison sentence or worse.

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#4 Feb 1, 2013
Junk food.
Games

Atlanta, GA

#5 Feb 1, 2013
cigarettes :(

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Since: Oct 09

New Zealand

#7 Feb 1, 2013
Brainiac2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, at least that temp isn't one that invariably leads to a prison sentence or worse.
lol.. The temptation of saying no.. When the body says.. Yes
Sadbutrue

Woodbridge, VA

#8 Feb 1, 2013
Samoan Irish wrote:
Mine will always be woman..
MACEO

Mine will always be a WHITE MALE! LMAO
Lucifer

Jacksonville, FL

#10 Feb 1, 2013
Shooting birds at the cops...
Sadbutrue

Woodbridge, VA

#11 Feb 1, 2013
Samoan Irish wrote:
Mine will always be woman..
MACEO

Mine ..........a White male!

He has the power, money, influence! lmao
Chuck

United States

#12 Feb 1, 2013
Sadbutrue wrote:
<quoted text>MACEO
Mine ..........a White male!
He has the power, money, influence! lmao
You're a white male. Your temptation is the nut house.:)

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Since: Oct 09

New Zealand

#13 Feb 1, 2013
Lucifer wrote:
Shooting birds at the cops...
lose the wieght fatty.. Lol
ISW__REBORN

Jacksonville, FL

#14 Feb 1, 2013
Sadbutrue wrote:
<quoted text>MACEO
Mine ..........a White male!
He has the power, money, influence! lmao
u are aware that not every wm has money power and influence right?
Sadbutrue

Woodbridge, VA

#15 Feb 1, 2013
Samoan Irish wrote:
Mine will always be woman..
MACEO

WHITE MEN CREATED
BLACK MEN DESTROY
Sadbutrue

Woodbridge, VA

#16 Feb 1, 2013
Chuck wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a white male. Your temptation is the nut house.:)
MACEO
ONLY A WHITE MAN WILL DO OR NO MAN!

I'M COMMITTED TO WHITE MALES!

I WANT TO BE LINE YOU MACEO!

YOU SAID WHITE WOMEN ARE SUPERIOR! LMAO
Sadbutrue

Woodbridge, VA

#17 Feb 1, 2013
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>lol.. The temptation of saying no.. When the body says.. Yes
MACEO

THE White man is ultimate! he is my GOD! He is my all! lmao

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Since: Oct 09

New Zealand

#18 Feb 1, 2013
Sadbutrue wrote:
<quoted text>MACEO
THE White man is ultimate! he is my GOD! He is my all! lmao
no woman is more beautiful than my woman.. Smiles im happy 4 u..
Chuck

United States

#19 Feb 1, 2013
Sadbutrue wrote:
<quoted text>MACEO
ONLY A WHITE MAN WILL DO OR NO MAN!
I'M COMMITTED TO WHITE MALES!
I WANT TO BE LINE YOU MACEO!
YOU SAID WHITE WOMEN ARE SUPERIOR! LMAO
So what's stopping your gay arse from being with other white males. This is a america for gods sake, you can find a white bumb on the streets to be with.

“Shed so many tears”

Level 7

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#20 Feb 1, 2013
Black men!
Sadbutrue

Woodbridge, VA

#21 Feb 2, 2013
Chuck wrote:
<quoted text>
So what's stopping your gay arse from being with other white males. This is a america for gods sake, you can find a white bumb on the streets to be with.
MACEO

BLACK MEN ARE LOSERS DEPENDENT ON USING WOMEN

WHITE MEN ARE SUPERIOR TAKE CARE OF THEIR WOMEN AND CHILDREN!

BLACK MEN ARE GOOD AT DOING PRISON TIME!
rien a foutre

Montpellier, France

#22 Feb 2, 2013
Sadbutrue wrote:
<quoted text>MACEO
BLACK MEN ARE LOSERS DEPENDENT ON USING WOMEN
WHITE MEN ARE SUPERIOR TAKE CARE OF THEIR WOMEN AND CHILDREN!
BLACK MEN ARE GOOD AT DOING PRISON TIME!
white boy you are gay OK but what is your problem with black men ? there are not enough of gay white men for you ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
no blacks allowed in this thread 2 min Drilling for the ... 45
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Reality Speaks 1,458,320
Will Le Pen repatriate Muslims from france? 3 min Andrew 32
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 4 min who 50,609
The reason black men desire white women 15 min Lori899 17
Why Does It Take So Many BMs To Fight 1 White, ... (Jul '15) 16 min T-BOS 492
Islam an empire of faith (Oct '12) 27 min Barros 7,991
Are black people really the real jews? (Oct '12) 3 hr Barros 1,189
More from around the web