Why do people say BW are ugly?

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Raj

Canberra, Australia

#1 Nov 2, 2012
As a young Indian man, I cannot help but note that a lot of black women of West African descent tend to be ratherattractive. Why then does the western media depict black women as being hideous? I am confused.

To all posters on this forum, I appeal to you to keep this discussion civil and refrain from using racial slurs. Thanks ina advance.
Robert

United States

#2 Nov 2, 2012
Blackwomen are confused! Why would a white man want a woman who imulates whitewomen and hates herself and her men?its beyound ugly its disturbing as heck.no way..i think sheboons are just flat out guys with vaginas.or transexuals. Yuck!!

Level 5

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#4 Nov 3, 2012
Raj wrote:
As a young Indian man, I cannot help but note that a lot of black women of West African descent tend to be ratherattractive. Why then does the western media depict black women as being hideous? I am confused.
To all posters on this forum, I appeal to you to keep this discussion civil and refrain from using racial slurs. Thanks ina advance.
Don't be confused. White racists always belittle, degrade, disrespect and simply hate Black people. So don't be surprised by such ignorant, stupid statements.

Level 5

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#5 Nov 3, 2012
See what I mean Raj when you read the post by Robert. His type tell many lies and carry on much disrespect. And they wonder why Black people can't stand them.

“Karma”

Level 3

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#6 Nov 3, 2012
Women of color are beautiful it's just that we live in a whitewashed society!!!
bLACK Man

Fredericksburg, VA

#8 Nov 4, 2012
Robert wrote:
Blackwomen are confused! Why would a white man want a woman who imulates whitewomen and hates herself and her men?its beyound ugly its disturbing as heck.no way..i think sheboons are just flat out guys with vaginas.or transexuals. Yuck!!
Most black "women" look like dudes, not ALL, but MOST, just like Willie D says "if I can't run my fingers through her hair it seems like be fcuking a man"
Robert

United States

#9 Nov 4, 2012
bLACK Man wrote:
<quoted text>Most black "women" look like dudes, not ALL, but MOST, just like Willie D says "if I can't run my fingers through her hair it seems like be fcuking a man"
lol.. These sherillas think white guys lpve them more than white chics! A sheboon is only worth beimg thebut end of all party jokes then every white guy there can fuck her for free while she charge the blackguys a arm and leg and disrespect then. Lol sheboons hate their own men!lol.what in the tar nation is wrong with them?

“Karma”

Level 3

Location hidden

#10 Nov 4, 2012
Robert wrote:
<quoted text>lol.. These sherillas think white guys lpve them more than white chics! A sheboon is only worth beimg thebut end of all party jokes then every white guy there can fuck her for free while she charge the blackguys a arm and leg and disrespect then. Lol sheboons hate their own men!lol.what in the tar nation is wrong with them?
don't let topix get your head all gassed up most black women will not date lame white boys in reality! I like all races of men as long as they are educated with class and a brite future. Some of us don't like Bm Just like some WW don't like goofy white men it all depends on the person! Some white men are cool not all and I surely don't worship you most white people in general are closet racist anyway
Jennifer

Falkirk, UK

#11 Nov 4, 2012
-Some are jealous of their features such as full lips & darker healthy skin which ages better.
They will praise angelina jolie for her full lips when most black women have full lips, but they don't want to admit that being attractive on a black woman.

-People like to look down on others to make themselves better.
Jennifer

Falkirk, UK

#12 Nov 4, 2012
Raj wrote:
You are a good man raj.
I have another reason for you- the western media is bias towards european looks and promotes that as most attractive.
Jennifer

Falkirk, UK

#13 Nov 4, 2012
Robert wrote:
<quoted text>lol.. These sherillas think white guys lpve them more than white chics! A sheboon is only worth beimg thebut end of all party jokes then every white guy there can fuck her for free while she charge the blackguys a arm and leg and disrespect then. Lol sheboons hate their own men!lol.what in the tar nation is wrong with them?
Fool, your black mum/sisters should be ashamed. white women can look manly like tori spelling by the way.
Robert

United States

#14 Nov 4, 2012
Jennifer wrote:
<quoted text>
Fool, your black mum/sisters should be ashamed. white women can look manly like tori spelling by the way.
you stupid narly sheboon..are you out of your ape ass mind?the last time I checked .I noticed a white man in my freaking mirror. Lol your hatred got yoi seeing every man who hates you must be a black man.
Jennifer

Falkirk, UK

#15 Nov 4, 2012
Robert wrote:
<quoted text>you stupid narly sheboon..are you out of your ape ass mind?the last time I checked .I noticed a white man in my freaking mirror. Lol your hatred got yoi seeing every man who hates you must be a black man.
Lol well then your white family should be ashamed they gave birth to you.

Odinist

“Viking.”

Level 2

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#16 Nov 4, 2012
Raj wrote:
It is mostly blackmen/whitewomen that spread those rumours.

Blackmen and whitewomen want blackwomen to feel insecure so that they won´t go after whitemen.

“Karma”

Level 3

Location hidden

#17 Nov 4, 2012
Odinist wrote:
<quoted text>
Blackmen and whitewomen want blackwomen to feel insecure so that they won´t go after whitemen.
now that's a dam good point !!!!
bLACK Man

Fredericksburg, VA

#18 Nov 4, 2012
Odinist wrote:
<quoted text>
um spread rumors? dude it's called youtube and worldstarhiphop. we don't have to make rumors about black women, they do that themselves on video.

“Incoming Humor. :)”

Level 6

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#19 Nov 4, 2012
Odinist wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh, I do not think you are correct :p
It actually can go both ways.
Bbluusy

United States

#20 Nov 4, 2012
Odinist wrote:
<quoted text>
you ugly freak! For the last time your not white. Your a sheboon

“No Substitute For The Truth”

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Orlando, FL

#21 Nov 4, 2012
I have noticed society will acknowledge all races have attractive and unattractive women but when it comes to BW, some will say all BW are ugly or nit pick on BW who are attractive. To me this is a sign of insecurities for those who support white supremacy. The beauty of a BW & the strength of a BM is capable of shattering white supremacy & this what they fear which is why even racist WM will attack BW.
Jennifer

Falkirk, UK

#22 Nov 4, 2012
What is more concerning to me than racist white men is black men calling black women ugly when they have black mums/daughters/sisters, i would like to understand why some black men do this. White & asian men do not say such negative things about their own race.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Grey Ghost 1,759,909
Hey Negroes the world is closing in on you! 4 min Jake 7
News Al Sharpton: Royal Wedding Shows 'Last Breath' ... 6 min spam and rice 132
Can we take back topix? 13 min Mewindshieldubug 357
Black people think they're Godly and special! 14 min got rope 1
Achilles Last Stand a rock-and-roll masterpiece 18 min Jake 6
The mighty African American hypocrite! 18 min The Laughing Axe 13
White rage is on the way: White people aren't g... 22 min The Laughing Axe 40
We have another Black royal Queen folks!! 42 min Ihn 138
Megan will NEVER become queen or even a princes... 2 hr Ms Mack 59