Evidence at the Jamestown colony prov...

Evidence at the Jamestown colony proves Whites were Cannibals

Posted in the African-American Forum

Its Hellywood

“I'm better than you”

Level 5

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#1 May 2, 2013
http://www.cbc.ca/news/technology/story/2013/...

I already knew this but its about time the rest of America knows this. The truths about white people are finally coming to light. White people have historically been the weakest group of people and suffer from serious emotional issues. Early American settlers were no different. They have sociopathic tendencies and are savages. White people are cannibals. They eat their young. Always have and always will.

Its Hellywood

“I'm better than you”

Level 5

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#2 May 2, 2013
Why isn't this a bigger issue. This is big in Canada. It proves whites are crazy.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#3 May 2, 2013
theres not a time in history where white ppl werent starving or in some type of famine and eating each other.

that reconstruction looks just like a neanderthal lol
Africoonia

UK

#4 May 3, 2013
black Africa is in a constant state of famine, where they sit around covered in flies waiting for whitey to send food.
racists cant hide

Penfield, NY

#5 May 3, 2013
Its Hellywood wrote:
Why isn't this a bigger issue. This is big in Canada. It proves whites are crazy.
I know it. This is horrible. What should we do about starving people back in the 1600's? Can we hold a protest or a riot? Should we loot all the grocery stores?

I mean, this is really big. Starving people back in the 1600's possibly resorted to cannibalism.

What can we do to make this injustice go away? How about if we track down some modern day cannibals? Maybe we can punish them for what these other people might of done back in the 1600's? What country should we start looking in?

Did you know that the Mayans murdered their own children as sacrifices? Should we track down some of their descendants and address that issue as well?

This is horrible. All the things that were done hundreds of years ago. HOW DO WE FIX THIS OR CHANGE IT?

lol @ you knew this and the rest of American should. Really? You think you are the only one in this whole country that knew it.

lol @ it's big in canada.

LOL SMH funny racist
Level 1

Since: Jul 11

Waterloo

#6 May 3, 2013
Its Hellywood wrote:
http://www.cbc.ca/news/technol ogy/story/2013/05/01/us-jamest own-settlement-virginia-cannib alism.html
I already knew this but its about time the rest of America knows this. The truths about white people are finally coming to light. White people have historically been the weakest group of people and suffer from serious emotional issues. Early American settlers were no different. They have sociopathic tendencies and are savages. White people are cannibals. They eat their young. Always have and always will.
Shut up you worthless bigot. So much for your "academic" credentials. It would seem that a "respected academic" as you claim to be would understand the difference between RITUAL cannibalism and survival cannibalism.
However, since you want to play the worthless bigot game, based on your criteria, Blacks are the true savages as there are tribes in New Guinea, Australia and Africa that STILL practice RITUAL cannibalism. Is that a fair assessment? I mean if a small group of people on the brink of starvation are representative of an entire race/ethnicity, then small groups of people that STILL practice it must be representative of THEIR race/ethnicity.

You see folks, Hellywood's post is a fine example of how racists and bigots have no intellect, nor the ability to apply logic in a logical manner.
History is littered with stories of survival cannibalism all throughout human existence. Using Helly-logic, that means the entire human race is nothing but savages. So everyone congratulate Hellywood for proving he too is a savage by association.
Aziya Monkey Shines

UK

#7 May 3, 2013
Aziya Shines wrote:
theres not a time in history where white ppl werent starving or in some type of famine and eating each other.
that reconstruction looks just like a neanderthal lol
so why do the white countries have an excess of food and Black africans wait for us to feed them? You better watch those HUNGRY negras when you go out, they might see your huge 500lb ASS and decide on a barbecue, "Roast Manatee Tonite!"

“just truce please!”

Level 6

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#8 May 3, 2013
Okay I believe it but-

CALM DOWN YALL!!!

... NO ONE wants another bombing from a crazed lunatic.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
RMG : Was there surveillance at Trump Tower ? 1 hr Mr oH 64
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr Reality Check 1,510,373
Why is the media pushing interracial relationsh... (Sep '14) 1 hr UnderstandPeople 700
this is the mixed race thread (Dec '11) 2 hr Emily 122
Jimi Hendrix vs Jimmy Page? Best guitar hero? 2 hr WHITE AMERICA 4 EVER 8
Blacks are ugly (Jun '16) 3 hr WHITE AMERICA 4 EVER 21
Bi/Gay skype sex??? (Dec '12) 3 hr Sammysissy999 114
White men DO NOT want white girls who date blac... (Nov '10) 3 hr jtr304 5,489
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 4 hr Cigar Face 25 1,447
White men are the solution for the single black... 5 hr IT IS I 231
Blacks and Tipping 7 hr KIP 102
More from around the web