Why African American Women are Becomi...
First Prev
of 212
Next Last
Naneh

Derwood, MD

#4423 Feb 10, 2012
I hate African American men--they are selfish, lazy, ignorant and hostile to African american women. If you want foreign women why don't you just go get one instead of posting thread to start arguments on the web? Some beautiful Black women didn't want your ass, even with all your money and education and you are just pissed off.
Naneh

Derwood, MD

#4424 Feb 10, 2012
If you want a foreign woman, go get one!Obviously nobody cares if you go, they already don't want you! So go!I am sure you won't be missed. I love White men and they love me right back! Always have.
So adios, sayonara, au revoir!
Naneh

Derwood, MD

#4425 Feb 10, 2012
JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
They must change their attitudes!!!
and the African American male must change his attitudes! Stop hostile attitudes toward AFrican American men and not wanting to do anything but chase ass and get high and not be responsible for their kids. White man and Latino men are the exact opposite, and so is the Asian American man... so who got the problem? Who is really obsolete?
Naneh

Derwood, MD

#4426 Feb 10, 2012
WM and BW 4ever wrote:
African American women aren't becoming obsolete for us white men.
http://evolvingslices.typepad.com/photos/bwir...
and there's much more than those few, African-American women aren't the obsolete ones! Trust me, other races are always in our faces!
nina

Derwood, MD

#4427 Feb 10, 2012
kemi8 wrote:
<quoted text>
1. How do you know what "women like me" like? I agree with SOME of the principles behind feminism- like treating women as PEOPLE and not property as they were regarded before feminism. Then again I think women STILL have to take responsibility for their own actions.
2. I don't give a fcuk who was behind the feminist movement. I don't follow crowds. Nobody controls my actions. I am myself.
3. I don't care if no-one else cares about my degree. But I CARE. I worked damn hard for it and its a sign of MY own hard work and accomplishment. A real man would understand that, the same way I would RESPECT his own hard work and achievements.
4. Me having a degree and me being able to cook are NOT mutually exclusive. Just because you are an independent woman doesn't mean automatically that you can't cook or look after the house.
5. If you can easily get on a plane and go get these women, WHY haven't you done it already?
my thoughts exactly Kimi--you are too smart for this guy anyway... that's the problem for him... no one wants a dumb troll!
nina

Derwood, MD

#4428 Feb 10, 2012
Kashta_Bureh wrote:
<quoted text>
Broke? No, I'm far from being broke sassyntrashy, I can buy a brand new Mercedes Benz in cash if I want to, I could pay off a house without a mortgage, as I said before, I'm a self employed professional who has been in business for five years.
So given the fact you AA women have a median net worth of just $5, I have/make more than enough to get with you women, I just don't want to. I don't want to waste time with women who won't respect me as a man, and who cause me all sorts of headaches.
Women in the tropics are down to Earth and respectful(as a group, there are bad women down there to), and they deserve a man like me. I'm interested in African women to, not just Dominicans and Brazilians. Personally, I like my women with dark chocolate complexions, women like Gabrielle Union and Ashanti, and there are plenty of them in Latin America and the Caribbean.
you are s o ignorant... Gabrielle Union and Ashanti are BOTH African American women, with fame and money... you could never have one of them, so you want to exploit the poor women of other countries...What makes you think their fathers, sons, uncles, brothers and other men will let you do that?

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#4429 Feb 10, 2012
Naneh wrote:
<quoted text>
and the African American male must change his attitudes! Stop hostile attitudes toward AFrican American men and not wanting to do anything but chase ass and get high and not be responsible for their kids. White man and Latino men are the exact opposite, and so is the Asian American man... so who got the problem? Who is really obsolete?
Just take a look in the mirror and pose that question to yourself.

No matter how many names you use, your still the same old worthless complainer.

Stop laying up with losers and that should start to solve your problems.
LovinLife1974

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#4430 Mar 4, 2012
Naneh wrote:
I hate African American men--they are selfish, lazy, ignorant and hostile to African american women. If you want foreign women why don't you just go get one instead of posting thread to start arguments on the web? Some beautiful Black women didn't want your ass, even with all your money and education and you are just pissed off.
what beautiful BW are u talking about?
African Princess

London, UK

#4431 Mar 19, 2013
This is hilarious.
The problem seems to be that the so-called "sucessful" BM as described here is so full of his own success that he needs a woman who he can control, use and abuse without giving anything back. The rules are so funny- how can you marry someone whom you can't trust and whom you have to play mind games with.
As an extremely attractive black woman from Africa I had my pick of men from all races and walks of life while I was in the US for school. There was one thing that went beyond any race or culture- ignorance. For that I wouldn't have anything to do with the successful BM who is in the nightclub looking for 'action' BTW and not even a relationship.
Grow up people- looking for a woman who you can control because of economics is lame.
How about you act like a man take care of your responsibilities aand treat your woman as you would like to be treated

“Israel uses Jim Crow Terrorism”

Level 7

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#4432 Mar 19, 2013
African Princess wrote:
This is hilarious.
The problem seems to be that the so-called "sucessful" BM as described here is so full of his own success that he needs a woman who he can control, use and abuse without giving anything back. The rules are so funny- how can you marry someone whom you can't trust and whom you have to play mind games with.
As an extremely attractive black woman from Africa I had my pick of men from all races and walks of life while I was in the US for school. There was one thing that went beyond any race or culture- ignorance. For that I wouldn't have anything to do with the successful BM who is in the nightclub looking for 'action' BTW and not even a relationship.
Grow up people- looking for a woman who you can control because of economics is lame.
How about you act like a man take care of your responsibilities aand treat your woman as you would like to be treated
...please you gal's heightism is a bigger problem...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 212
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why are yemen people black? (Jan '13) 1 min Moses 36
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Slade surfer Thom... 1,417,179
Obama finally decides to put golfing aside to v... 6 min TheOriginalDoby 18
Trump will carry atleast 25% of the BLACK VOTE 10 min fluer 218
I love ARAB MEN, but do they date black girls? (Jun '10) 14 min Unknown dude 488
Lipstickalley the Negrow BedWench Site is Allow... (Jun '15) 16 min M-Town PLAYA 8
Django Actress Negro Bed-wench Charged for Pros... (Oct '14) 19 min M-Town PLAYA 26
Why aren't there any Negroes in the Bible? 54 min Moses 352
FREE RIDDIMS DOWNLOADS (Riddims from the year 1... (Jan '13) 4 hr DJ MATTHEW 58
News Trump Time Capsule #81: 'What the Hell Do You H... 4 hr Far Away 53
More from around the web