Black Men are unattractive period
dolphin

UK

#46 Sep 3, 2012
The problem is 80% of Bm are failures,u can tell from their women's situation.

“Halt die Klappe und kuss mich”

Level 5

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#47 Sep 3, 2012
Yea some, just like some Asian men, white men...ect. If you find them to be unattractive, just don't date them. Posting about it isn't going to change your perspectives I'm sure....

“The Love Below”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

ATL

#48 Sep 6, 2012
dolphin wrote:
The problem is 80% of Bm are failures,u can tell from their women's situation.
No, its deep than that. America has individualized men and women for decades now, so if your a failure, its on your own terms. The women makes a supreme choice of what type of man she wants, and many are choosing the wrong men.
bdcsr

Tempe, AZ

#49 Sep 6, 2012
Black women raise the weak ass men they critisize.
shawn

Hartford, CT

#50 Sep 17, 2012
yall need to cut this sh*t out .f*ck all the black man vs black women sh*t.unlike like yall i fight and stand up for my race against these white folks and these other non black folks that like to put us down.i can't believe yall are on here fighting over dumb sh*t when we're all the same race.
LOL

United States

#53 Apr 26, 2013
bah020 wrote:
Black men are ulgy BW should wake up and stand up were not gonna put up with these fools we've been quiet trying to be a good AA but these keep putting down BW now we should start telling tgem the truth that there disgusting looking male beings who's with me
You're a stupid N no doubt! Get an education!
Sadbuttrue

Woodbridge, VA

#55 Apr 27, 2013
BROWNMAN20 wrote:
<quoted text>No, its deep than that. America has individualized men and women for decades now, so if your a failure, its on your own terms. The women makes a supreme choice of what type of man she wants, and many are choosing the wrong men.
Pierre

Lots of Wrong men in the Black race! Which is why many Haitian women and black women are dating/marrying out!

Too many losers!

“Sexy emo chick :)”

Level 3

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#56 Apr 27, 2013
Lol..i know a bm is gonna start a thread saying that we bw are ugly ..have attitudes and wear weave all day...PLEASE african americans please stop..this is so childish..if bw and bm dnt wanna date..then date out..probelm solved.We caribbeans ..and africans dnt dwn each other like tht..why do u hate each other so much?
Jesuslove

San Antonio, TX

#57 Apr 27, 2013
mhusa wrote:
Honestly everyone should just stick to their own kind...
YES!
Sadbuttrue

Woodbridge, VA

#58 Apr 27, 2013
Mint cookies wrote:
Lol..i know a bm is gonna start a thread saying that we bw are ugly ..have attitudes and wear weave all day...PLEASE african americans please stop..this is so childish..if bw and bm dnt wanna date..then date out..probelm solved.We caribbeans ..and africans dnt dwn each other like tht..why do u hate each other so much?
MACEO

I find many Black women doing the same things. A woman's greatest fear is getting a broke, uneducated Black male who lives off her, she tries to help him and he disrespects her like you did to your White wife of 20 years!

You made her look like a FOOL as well as yourself! lmao She didn't get anything because she invested in a Black man that didn't do "Schitt with your life" except chasing White women office sluts!

Move on you Old A** Loser!

“Sexy emo chick :)”

Level 3

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#59 Apr 27, 2013
Sadbuttrue wrote:
<quoted text>MACEO
I find many Black women doing the same things. A woman's greatest fear is getting a broke, uneducated Black male who lives off her, she tries to help him and he disrespects her like you did to your White wife of 20 years!
You made her look like a FOOL as well as yourself! lmao She didn't get anything because she invested in a Black man that didn't do "Schitt with your life" except chasing White women office sluts!
Move on you Old A** Loser!
lol sad u r truely crazy and cant read
the boundaries of space

Atlanta, GA

#60 Jul 3, 2013
Black males in America have lower standards not because they voluntarily choose, but because they have limited options - same as the particular women who "prefer" them. They also tend to burn their own bridges rather than being more appreciative of what little they can get or already have. It's a result of giving yourself too much credit while in reality, asleep at the wheel.
the boundaries of space

Atlanta, GA

#62 Jul 3, 2013
Why should the American people grant any more mercy to the textbook black man than the black does before he fatally shoots a store clerk in the head just so he/she can't identify him in an armed robbery? Only the textbook black himself chose his own route in life - now he has to sleep in his bed.

Level 7

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#63 Jul 3, 2013
dab399 wrote:
<quoted text>Look motherf**ker,I'm tired of you saying negative things about black men. What did black men did to you & what do you have against black men you racist SOB? If you dont got anything nice to say concerning black men then I suggest you STFU because people dont want to hear about your racist b.s.
The guy lives in his parents' basement. This is probably his only outlet. Let the simpleton have his mindless fun. ;-)
the boundaries of space

Atlanta, GA

#64 Jul 3, 2013
Though difficult for many to accept, black males commit more crimes against more people per capita than any other gender /race. Until the black can accept the facts and move to the next stage of addressing the problem, there's gonna be no happiness on their horizon.
David B

Baltimore, MD

#65 Jul 3, 2013
dab399 wrote:
<quoted text>
Look motherf**ker,I'm tired of you saying negative things about black men. What did black men did to you & what do you have against black men you racist SOB? If you dont got anything nice to say concerning black men then I suggest you STFU because people dont want to hear about your racist b.s.
He's is trying to deal with his homosexual attraction to Black men.
the boundaries of space

Atlanta, GA

#66 Jul 3, 2013
Until the textbook black man can learn to correct his crime rate, they're destined to remain miserable as American citizens, unless he can manage to quintuple the U.S. population of his brethren in a ten-year or so span.

It should be noted however that even in integrated foreign societies such as South Africa or Zimbabwe, where black males dominate the population, they still seem to have extreme difficulty controlling other races.
inyourpast

Saltville, VA

#67 Jul 3, 2013
guys in general live less as long as women that's why we pay you less LOL..
inyourpast

Saltville, VA

#68 Jul 3, 2013
pay my mom more though so i can buy stuff..
inyourpast

Saltville, VA

#69 Jul 3, 2013
pay all the other women except for ones related to me less..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
RMG : Was there surveillance at Trump Tower ? 1 hr Mr oH 64
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr Reality Check 1,510,373
Why is the media pushing interracial relationsh... (Sep '14) 1 hr UnderstandPeople 700
this is the mixed race thread (Dec '11) 2 hr Emily 122
Jimi Hendrix vs Jimmy Page? Best guitar hero? 2 hr WHITE AMERICA 4 EVER 8
Blacks are ugly (Jun '16) 3 hr WHITE AMERICA 4 EVER 21
Bi/Gay skype sex??? (Dec '12) 3 hr Sammysissy999 114
White men DO NOT want white girls who date blac... (Nov '10) 3 hr jtr304 5,489
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 4 hr Cigar Face 25 1,447
White men are the solution for the single black... 5 hr IT IS I 231
Blacks and Tipping 7 hr KIP 102
More from around the web