Black Men are unattractive period

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 9
Next Last
bah020

Santa Clara, CA

#1 Jun 27, 2011
Black men are ulgy BW should wake up and stand up were not gonna put up with these fools we've been quiet trying to be a good AA but these keep putting down BW now we should start telling tgem the truth that there disgusting looking male beings who's with me

“WHAT IF?”

Level 2

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#2 Jun 27, 2011
bah020 wrote:
Black men are ulgy BW should wake up and stand up were not gonna put up with these fools we've been quiet trying to be a good AA but these keep putting down BW now we should start telling tgem the truth that there disgusting looking male beings who's with me
Thats strange because most female's say im handsom. Another thing i luv black/AA women and never put them down. stop generalizing..peace
qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq qqqq

Indianapolis, IN

#3 Jun 27, 2011
DreRob wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats strange because most female's say im handsom. Another thing i luv black/AA women and never put them down. stop generalizing..peace
i like how black guys think their hottest guys in the planet, how every girl the planet desires black men???? dumb
bah020

Santa Clara, CA

#4 Jun 27, 2011
azian men can really treat BW good
Drogba

Saint Catharines, Canada

#5 Jun 27, 2011
bah020 wrote:
azian men can really treat BW good
You are last on every other race's list.

Asian men don't even consider you good enough to spit on, let alone date/marry you.

lol.
Bah02000

Santa Clara, CA

#7 Jun 27, 2011
Drogba wrote:
<quoted text>
You are last on every other race's list.
Asian men don't even consider you good enough to spit on, let alone date/marry you.
lol.
your angry cause you look like crap with pubic hair shyt at least bw try to have straight hair
The Voice

Delray Beach, FL

#8 Jun 27, 2011
bah020 wrote:
LMAO Yuhhh F#%kn Trolls....Make Me Laff

My Ex was damn Fine
The Voice

Delray Beach, FL

#9 Jun 27, 2011
qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq wrote:
<quoted text>
i like how black guys think their hottest guys in the planet, how every girl the planet desires black men???? dumb
And The Fact That You Noticed their Confidence

Intimidates You, To Retreat & Vent on topix
qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq qqqq

Indianapolis, IN

#11 Jun 28, 2011
The Voice wrote:
<quoted text>
And The Fact That You Noticed their Confidence
Intimidates You, To Retreat & Vent on topix
so why dont you hear panamians or dominicans talking like this
qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq qqqq

Indianapolis, IN

#12 Jun 28, 2011
here is the thing, black guys in USA; they act like all these women from around the world love them... their the most exotic.... their strongest... and that other men are jealous... thing is if one guy speaks about black guys their racist... but its ok for them to talk to trash to everyone...

i have friends afro-latinos; from colombia, ecuador, honduras and cubans, their couple of them in mexico... not one of them talk like way the ones in USA do..

“I love being a Black Man”

Level 8

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#14 Jun 28, 2011
qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq wrote:
i have friends afro-latinos; from colombia, ecuador, honduras and cubans, their couple of them in mexico... not one of them talk like way the ones in USA do..
It's because we are cooler. lol Stop acting so jealous.

Seriously, Hispanci men don't act like they are God's gift to women? What gay Hispanic men do you hang around?
All of the Hispanic men I know. Thinks every women wants them.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#15 Jun 28, 2011
Honestly everyone should just stick to their own kind...
qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq qqqq

Indianapolis, IN

#16 Jun 28, 2011
MumRa wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously, Hispanci men don't act like they are God's gift to women? What gay Hispanic men do you hang around?
'
first of all im mix; but i was born in mexico; panamaian guys are cool; blacks from brazil their cool and laid back; but until you go to USA; you see these americans acting their greatest thing in the planet; i know some blks from england and france and they dont act like the ones from USA; guys are spoiled
qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq qqqq

Indianapolis, IN

#17 Jun 28, 2011
MumRa wrote:
<quoted text>
half of my friend is afro-peruvians from peru; they dont act nothing like the ones in america do
qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq qqqq

Indianapolis, IN

#18 Jun 28, 2011
MumRa wrote:
<quoted text>
all of the hispanic men???? same with women as well; go hear puerto rican women talk, they act like they can get any guy they want
tisk

Santa Clara, CA

#19 Jul 4, 2011
Yes their unappealing men they used women sympathy to get into relationships.
tidcl

Santa Clara, CA

#20 Jul 5, 2011
tisk wrote:
Yes their unappealing men they used women sympathy to get into relationships.
so true
Carribean girl

Apopka, FL

#21 Jul 5, 2011
bah020 wrote:
Someone needs to buy glasses and visit Ebonyswag.com mmmmm mmmmm mmmmmm lawd have mercy! I know there is a God when I see those Beatiful men. oooowwweee
Kristina

United States

#22 Jul 5, 2011
Drogba is a liar because my fiance' is korean! neway..most black men i see are not ugly..but alot of the ghetto ones are getting in the way of the good ones

Level 4

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#23 Jul 5, 2011
Bahahahaha....what world do you live in honey? Black men are some of the FINEST men to walk this earth, they are THE ORIGINAL MAN, DIRECT FROM GOD!:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min RoxLo 1,705,101
28% of blacks tested at grade level on English ... 6 min Ttt 6
Florida School Shooter Was Jewish/Hispanic NOT ... 11 min Got_Rope 2
Nobody is on white people side 14 min IT IS I 89
Good Morning Beautiful Sun Kissed People 16 min Got_Rope 8
White men lust after Black women and love them 17 min blaxploitation lulz 2
White people GO AWAY 19 min IT IS I 276
it must really suck being black! 1 hr Bus driver 61
Lone Black Lady Jogging In Park 6 hr JOHNS ON TOP OF I... 68
Blacks score lowest in technology and engineeri... 8 hr aaa 34