Kim Kardashian: “Kanye And I Are Expe...

“Shine Bright Like...”

Level 5

Since: Jan 12

A Diamond

#308 Jan 5, 2013
I've concluded Swade doesn't have good reasoning skills.

Obviously not worth my time or words.

Back to the topic, Kim may think she lucked up but my predictions are that both of them will live to regret each other.
Sadbuttrue

Arlington, VA

#309 Jan 5, 2013
Brngthtrth2u wrote:
Troll Alert!!!!!
MACEO I can care less what profile you use! lmao

Lmao

Poor Demented Demon MACEO..........LMAO!!!!!!!!!!

I literally fell on the floor and bursted out crying in tears when I saw his wife's picture..........MACEO EX WIFE IS UGLY!

http://www.preciouspetsva.com/Caregivers.htm

Yes, Liz Patterson from Woodbridge, VA is his ex wife! lmao

“Shed so many tears”

Level 7

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#310 Jan 6, 2013
Blk wrote:
Kanye will NEVER marry kim. I don't think she's even pregnant
That garden tool (HO) aint pregnant. She's been photo'd going to the gym everyday since the so called announcement about a baby.

Who works out during their first trimester, NOBODY. Any woman knows that the first trimester is the most critical and the risk of miscarriage is EXTREMELY high!

Her body is all wrong, even if she was pregnant, she'd look like precious by the time she was 9 months.

It's a publicity stunt. Kanye and KImHODASHIAN aint got nothing better to do!

“"Class, the #1 Motivator"”

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#311 Jan 6, 2013
They are both in trouble with that new baby....a baby born out of wedlock, belongs to the male that is still married to the woman. What a mess! Kim is still married to Chris Humpries, thats what she gets for dogging him out. He can make her life really miserable now.

“Shed so many tears”

Level 7

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#312 Jan 6, 2013
Brngthtrth2u wrote:
They are both in trouble with that new baby....a baby born out of wedlock, belongs to the male that is still married to the woman. What a mess! Kim is still married to Chris Humpries, thats what she gets for dogging him out. He can make her life really miserable now.
I keep hearing that but in all seriuosness it really doesn't make sense. A baby IS NOT a piece of property that you can purchase like land or a house. The DNA of that so called child has a biological father, who has parental rights to the child.

If we had a dollar for all the women who have committed adultery and had a child with another man other than her husband, we'd be rich. And if we $2 for every man that has dragged his estranged wife into court to claim the b@$tard, we'd be BROKE as fk!
Sadbuttrue

Arlington, VA

#313 Jan 6, 2013
JustdroppedIN wrote:
<quoted text>I keep hearing that but in all seriuosness it really doesn't make sense. A baby IS NOT a piece of property that you can purchase like land or a house. The DNA of that so called child has a biological father, who has parental rights to the child.
If we had a dollar for all the women who have committed adultery and had a child with another man other than her husband, we'd be rich. And if we $2 for every man that has dragged his estranged wife into court to claim the b@$tard, we'd be BROKE as fk!
MACEO

My Attorney Jewish BF said Chris maybe able to "sue" Kim and Kayne becuase they're still married. It depends on the Law in LA!
Sadbuttrue

Arlington, VA

#314 Jan 6, 2013
JustdroppedIN wrote:
<quoted text>I keep hearing that but in all seriuosness it really doesn't make sense. A baby IS NOT a piece of property that you can purchase like land or a house. The DNA of that so called child has a biological father, who has parental rights to the child.
If we had a dollar for all the women who have committed adultery and had a child with another man other than her husband, we'd be rich. And if we $2 for every man that has dragged his estranged wife into court to claim the b@$tard, we'd be BROKE as fk!
MACEO

You laughed, I fell on the floor and had tears come down my face when a White guy and girl showed me the link!

Poor Demented Demon MACEO..........

http://www.preciouspetsva.com/Caregivers.htm

Yes, Liz Patterson from Woodbridge, VA is his ex wife! lmao

“"Class, the #1 Motivator"”

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#315 Jan 6, 2013
JustdroppedIN wrote:
<quoted text>I keep hearing that but in all seriuosness it really doesn't make sense. A baby IS NOT a piece of property that you can purchase like land or a house. The DNA of that so called child has a biological father, who has parental rights to the child.
If we had a dollar for all the women who have committed adultery and had a child with another man other than her husband, we'd be rich. And if we $2 for every man that has dragged his estranged wife into court to claim the b@$tard, we'd be BROKE as fk!
While all this sounds good, the point is the mess that has been created is going to allow more drama and give Chris Humpries the rope he needs to give Kim a problem. While all your posts makes common sense, it is not going to jive from a legal perspective and sense there is money involved, all that information you stated above is non-sense. This is big money, and the sharks in the game smell it. I agree that the baby has a biological father. I also agree that Kris should not have anything to do with it. That was my belief from the beginning. So pushing your idea to me is not a good sale because, the sharks are circling the wagons for big business...and its money...they will soon get to resolve this whole issue. They go by the law....civil law. Not common sense....here's a link to explain civil law to ya....

Anti-Chaos
Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#316 Jan 8, 2013
Blaq American Princess wrote:
I've concluded Swade doesn't have good reasoning skills.
Obviously not worth my time or words.
Back to the topic, Kim may think she lucked up but my predictions are that both of them will live to regret each other.
It's funny but I don't hear all this negative talk (from bw)when it comes down to Janet Jackson and the Billionaire Arab do I..most blks or with blks so let the others have a life and stop nagging..(=
Soul Hunter

Los Angeles, CA

#317 Jan 8, 2013
All I'm gonna say is Good for Kim and Kanye let the hater's hate lol.

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Since: Oct 09

New Zealand

#318 Jan 8, 2013
Anti-Chaos wrote:
<quoted text>It's funny but I don't hear all this negative talk (from bw)when it comes down to Janet Jackson and the Billionaire Arab do I..most blks or with blks so let the others have a life and stop nagging..(=
ha ha ha..lookin like u..that why..smiles

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Since: Oct 09

New Zealand

#319 Jan 8, 2013
Soul Hunter wrote:
All I'm gonna say is Good for Kim and Kanye let the hater's hate lol.
lol only a bm makes a big deal dating whitey...lol fugly men do dat,

“Shine Bright Like...”

Level 5

Since: Jan 12

A Diamond

#320 Jan 8, 2013
Anti-Chaos wrote:
<quoted text>It's funny but I don't hear all this negative talk (from bw)when it comes down to Janet Jackson and the Billionaire Arab do I..most blks or with blks so let the others have a life and stop nagging..(=
That's because Janet never whored herself out to ANY man, so there's no comparison. Plus she gave BM a chance with Jermaine Dupri.

Stay on topic, this has nothing to do with anybody else except Kim Hodashian.

Not nagging, my opinion of her is and will forever be she's a broke down garden tool.

“Shine Bright Like...”

Level 5

Since: Jan 12

A Diamond

#321 Jan 8, 2013
No comparison at all!

Janet is not married to one man and pregnant by another. She has no OOW children, so why put her in the same category as Kim??
Soul Hunter

Los Angeles, CA

#322 Jan 8, 2013
Samoan Irish lol only a bm makes a big deal dating whitey...lol fugly men do dat,

I haven't made a big deal out of anything but apparently it is definately a big deal to you lmao!
Cee Cipher

Dallas, TX

#323 Jan 8, 2013
Blaq American Princess wrote:
No comparison at all!
Janet is not married to one man and pregnant by another. She has no OOW children, so why put her in the same category as Kim??
Janet Jackson had a kid back in the 80s. Kim has been separated from her husband for over a year, it's not like the dude ain't dating other women also.

Anti-Chaos
Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#324 Jan 8, 2013
Blaq American Princess wrote:
No comparison at all!
Janet is not married to one man and pregnant by another. She has no OOW children, so why put her in the same category as Kim??
Atleast Kim K loves bm ..in that she can beat any negative sister or hater..only Queens would have a voice with the bm..not haters who despise bm regardless ..something for you to think about ..the non-bw who loves bm got more say so ..only bw whom love bm will we lift up higher so get with the program lol (=

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Since: Oct 09

New Zealand

#325 Jan 8, 2013
Soul Hunter wrote:
Samoan Irish lol only a bm makes a big deal dating whitey...lol fugly men do dat,
I haven't made a big deal out of anything but apparently it is definately a big deal to you lmao!
true..but why is kim treated like a trophy...and not ur black queens...smirks think about it...trust me if i was a bm raised like a fa a samoan..ALL RACES GONNA KNOW THE MEANING OF black pride..we back up our woman..not knock them down..

Anti-Chaos
Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#326 Jan 8, 2013
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>true..but why is kim treated like a trophy...and not ur black queens...smirks think about it...trust me if i was a bm raised like a fa a samoan..ALL RACES GONNA KNOW THE MEANING OF black pride..we back up our woman..not knock them down..
Why are you talking to your "sock" ..no one else in topix uses the word fucgly except you..atleast learn that ..your not fooling anyone but yourself idiot...

“Shine Bright Like...”

Level 5

Since: Jan 12

A Diamond

#327 Jan 8, 2013
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>true..but why is kim treated like a trophy...and not ur black queens...smirks think about it...trust me if i was a bm raised like a fa a samoan..ALL RACES GONNA KNOW THE MEANING OF black pride..we back up our woman..not knock them down..
Honey these punks don't know the meaning of pride.. See why it's so hard to be a Black woman in America??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
White Guy With Lice 4 min Black Star98 1
HA HA HA! Trump cuts $1.7 TRILLION in welfare! 9 min Istimn 109
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 19 min JRB 1,535,181
Inventor of the worlds fastest computer is black (Jun '14) 30 min Liebusterman 13
Do blacks still think the moon landing was a hoax? 36 min Spacedoubt Hates ... 18
TOP 15 NIGERIA INVENTORS and their Inventions. (Dec '14) 46 min Ling ling man man 33
Why are black men so thirsty for white women? 1 hr FireyFellow44 36
Political Correctness Is Dangerous 5 hr EffeminateBoyMaceo 35
Racism in America 5 hr EffeminateMaceo 555
White supremacist fake hanging of a black girl 11 hr Pissed off 14
More from around the web